PDA

View Full Version : Coal Burner & Beta Nigger fall in love with sex doll

Unregistered
04-26-2021, 04:33 PM
An obese green haired mud shark and her beta male ape have ‘real feelings’ for $7K sex robot that "saved their marriage."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/couple-has-real-feelings-for-7k-sex-robot-that-saved-their-marriage/

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 06:22 PM
If that mud shark things that buck isn't out getting its muh dik on still, she is as stupid now as when she married the nigger.

Unregistered
04-26-2021, 07:44 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8213609/Couple-splurged-7-000-Scottish-sex-doll-reveal-robot-saved-marriage.html
This article has even more pics. Oh my god. What the hell is going on there? This is the most ridiculous story I have ever heard and am not surprised it involves a nigger.
How do they even have sex? I can't picture that green thing with its clothes off mudsharking.
*vomit*

MineEvolved
04-26-2021, 09:08 PM
When does the nigger attack it with a knife, is what I want to know...

Sandy
04-26-2021, 09:49 PM
The pair, who don't limit their relationship with Camila to the bedroom, often take her out for dinner and pest controller Darris regularly takes her along to work with him.

We joke that niggers get all the hot women, but this, this...

:hurl :vomit

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 10:11 PM
That is disgusting.Necrophiliac nigger and mudshark.Sex with that lifeless doll would be like fucking a corpse.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 10:23 PM

When the burner upgrades the firmware and it gets corrupted. The doll will not "be in the mood" and claim it is pregnant. Then the nigger will demand to know who it has been cheating with. When it doesn't answer it will stab it as punishment.

Coon Club Road
04-26-2021, 11:00 PM
That green thing is just plain nasty! Typical coal burner material!

She'd be better off with a BOB... battery operated boyfriend!

Rastus Nigger
04-27-2021, 12:32 AM
I can't stop laughing and I suspect that "wife" has a penis.

Unregistered
04-27-2021, 02:28 AM
That is disgusting. Necrophiliac nigger and mudshark. Sex with that lifeless doll would be like fucking a corpse.

Niggers will muhdik anything. I'm sure it likes muhdiking it's synthetic corpse as much as it likes humping fence posts and tree trunks. After seeing that mudshark though, I can understand how something, anything, ... anything at all, would be better.

haywood
04-27-2021, 08:36 AM
an obese green haired mud shark and her beta male ape have ‘real feelings’ for $7k sex robot that "saved their marriage."

https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/couple-has-real-feelings-for-7k-sex-robot-that-saved-their-marriage/

disgusting!!

MineEvolved
04-27-2021, 08:53 AM
When the burner upgrades the firmware and it gets corrupted. The doll will not "be in the mood" and claim it is pregnant. Then the nigger will demand to know who it has been cheating with. When it doesn't answer it will stab it as punishment.

You know some cagey software developer is going to eventually write the code that lets one of these robots throw a pan of boiling water or hot grease on the buck. Just to make them seem more realistic.

Unregistered
04-27-2021, 09:03 AM
You know that after years of having to fuck that fat ugly cow, it was the nigger's idea to pay $7K for a hot looking fake white female sex doll, because he knew it was the only way he was ever going to experience what it's like to fuck some hot white tail.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-27-2021, 09:28 AM
You know some cagey software developer is going to eventually write the code that lets one of these robots throw a pan of boiling water or hot grease on the buck. Just to make them seem more realistic.

:rofl

Is that the battle sow deluxe version of these sex dolls with the extra wide ass and triple sized boot lips?

IseDaDiva
04-27-2021, 11:26 AM
That is disgusting.Necrophiliac nigger and mudshark.Sex with that lifeless doll would be like fucking a corpse.

Exactly what I've been saying about these dolls. They're like dead bodies! It's sick, but a hugely growing industry.

Nevertheless, I actually feel sorry for this one, being assaulted by that creepy buck and disgusting shark who is so frickin' fat she can't even wipe her own ass.

Blue Gum
04-27-2021, 12:21 PM
That's not a mudshark Mr. Crow, that's a Mud Sow.....what a demented sick pair...

Jim Crow
04-27-2021, 09:39 PM
That's not a mudshark Mr. Crow, that's a Mud Sow.....what a demented sick pair...
Truly turns my stomach to look at that pair.

Unregistered
04-28-2021, 06:34 PM
Typical nigger will muhdick anything that can't outrun it!

Blue Gum
04-29-2021, 04:07 AM
Truly turns my stomach to look at that pair.

I think " Mud Whale" better and more accurately describes this demented specimen.

Sandy
04-29-2021, 10:48 AM
I think " Mud Whale" better and more accurately describes this demented specimen.

Able to supply enough oil to light a small African country's lamps for years!

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 02:53 AM

😂👏 Spit my coffee out laughing at that one. Can just picture that garboon Chimping out on a sex doll.

Unregistered
05-15-2021, 03:01 AM

Lol 😂 Bravo 👏 When it claims it's pregnant, a cat 5 chimpout will definitely occur. Fuckin nothing but nuts and bolts strewn throughout the house. Nigger will claim the robot called him the "N" word.