PDA

View Full Version : 'Black Panther' Movie; Documentary, Fairytale or Comedy?

Full clip
04-26-2021, 02:32 PM
I've read that the above supposedly 'Spoke' (Dreamed) of an 'African Utopia' (Fairytale?) in some fictional place called Wacoonda with passing reference to a population said to be 'regal, noble and beautiful'.
Perhaps it was intended to be a comedy as I don't see anything regal or noble about a jungle borne species that doesn't use toilet paper and is so 'Beautiful' that it routinely hacks its own Nigger species to death with machetes even though that may not necessarily be a bad thing for humankind. I further note that the Oscar 'Star' Danyul Kalcoonya ('Kang' of Wacoonda) was spawned by Niggers who hailed from Uganda which has been a 'Grade A' sh.thole marked by never ending corruption (Amin) and extreme violence since humans (UK) gave it independence in 1962. Greek mythology is one thing but now we have Nigger mythology - as if 'Egypshuns', pyramids an' flyin' an' sheeeit wasn't enough to start with. (I'm now on my second Puke bag)

Blue Gum
04-26-2021, 07:20 PM
Since the world knows how niggers are, I along with everybody else finds it to be fantasy when you see niggers in human roles....when I see a nigger, the first thing I think of is....someone put clothes on a monkey...lol