PDA

View Full Version : 11 Year Old Buck Shoots Baby, Says "Let Me Go"

Ray Cizzums
04-26-2021, 02:02 PM
The judge is through with this little shit-stain, who jibbers that he should be let go.
Judge then pulls out a still from a video, where shit-stain jr. is holding a gun,
threatening the judge, who informs him he will be a guest until age 19.
:bugeye

https://leakreality.com/video/8222/zoom-hearing-for-11-yr-old-who-shot-1-yr-old

Sandy
04-26-2021, 04:09 PM
Did I hear right, the judge said "Every time I let you out"? It's the same niggerloving judge?

Great, just 8 years. Even if the baby was a niglet, that nigger will go free and eventually kill a human.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 06:59 PM
They should have locked that nigger up already. it will do this again. In JV Nigger U it will learn to be a full fledged nigger. My guess is it will graduate to varsity Nigger U by the time it is 19.

IseDaDiva
04-26-2021, 07:28 PM
Arson at age 9, shooting at age 11. I'm positive that when the buck graduates from junior NU at age 19 he'll be a model citizen, turning his life around and probably aspiring.

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 07:51 PM
The judge shouldn’t have given the nigglet any time. Just put it on a plane and drop it off in the jungles of Africa, where savage beast niggers belong!

Coon Club Road
04-27-2021, 11:25 PM
I think it would be a great idea to purchase and crash one of those cheap drones in the courtyard of NU with as much Fentanyl as the thing could haul!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-27-2021, 11:36 PM
Only takes them a few years from birth to start committing big nigger crimes. It has probably already impregnated a sow somewhere too. Fucking parasite.

Buck Simian
04-28-2021, 07:51 AM
Niggers can not conform to modern human society and this proves it. No matter how much liberals try to claim they are just like us, they are not. In the Mini-Bucks defense though, the 1 year old niglet probably disrespected him in one form or another and we all know in the nigger mind being disrespected gives a nigger the right to kill.