PDA

View Full Version : hilarious new game for liberals

Unregistered
04-26-2021, 01:49 AM
CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1141550/CUCKOLD_SIMULATOR_Life_as_a_Beta_Male_Cuck/

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR, the exciting new game where you play as Cuckold (that is his name) in his day-to-day life.
Features

Work your job at GloboCorp to make money
You can give all your hard-earned money to the bull
Browse your favorite websites, such as Reddit
Your fat wife will verbally abuse you
Become emotionally attached to children that are not biologically yours
Collect 'Funky Pop' collectibles that are hidden across the world
And more!

Sounds like the perfect gift for that person you really don't like.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 03:48 AM
:rofl

Are you the developer?

For those who dream of being a cuck but are so lame that not even a burner would use them.

I am surprised that is still up on steam. It looks funny but I am sure it will be seen as "racist" and taken down.

Unregistered
04-26-2021, 04:39 AM
LOL!!!! Now that’s a great idea for a game, hope this one sticks cause black lives splatter sure didn’t.

GeneralPat
04-26-2021, 05:45 AM
Sadly, almost half if not all guys nowadays are living the good life of being a cuck to some nigger and his coalburning wife so why play this game when you can endure the pathetic life of a real cuck in real life?

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 07:17 AM
The only game I wanna play is Cowboys and liberals.I’m the cowboy!

Unregistered
04-26-2021, 09:36 AM
LOL!!!! Now that’s a great idea for a game, hope this one sticks cause black lives splatter sure didn’t.

On a related note, it is now legal in some states to run over protestors if they are intentionally impeding traffic. For obvious reasons, it might be better to just avoid areas known to contain protesters versus intentionally putting yourself in that kind of situation (which would presumably make it more difficult to defend your actions in a court of law).

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 06:00 PM
On a related note, it is now legal in some states to run over protestors if they are intentionally impeding traffic. For obvious reasons, it might be better to just avoid areas known to contain protesters versus intentionally putting yourself in that kind of situation (which would presumably make it more difficult to defend your actions in a court of law).

As far as I know that immunity only protects you from civil cases which was the whole point. It also only works if they try to surround your car and you are fleeing, not just because they are blocking the road. This protects a driver from being sued for not being beaten or murdered. Niggers can still black traffic and you can't do shit about it.

Unregistered
05-08-2021, 11:01 PM
What? Bumping an old thread?

https://i.imgur.com/8pAwyDZ.jpg

Well, the game has been released, and it is selling at the price of $1.99. I grabbed it because why not?

I haven't gotten too far into it yet, but it is a wonderfully depressing tale of your typical liberal. I mean, it's literally a game where you roleplay as the saddest, most pathetic cuckold ever.

It's good for a laugh. (And oddly enough, it seems to have a functional web browser in-game.)

haywood
05-09-2021, 04:24 PM
The only game I wanna play is Cowboys and liberals.I’m the cowboy!

Or cowboys and niggers!! I'll be the cowboy!!