PDA

View Full Version : Suppose they gave an 'Oscar' (to a human) who didn't show up?

Full Clip
04-26-2021, 12:40 AM
LMAO - after shortlisting Nigger, Chad-dick Boonman to 'Win' and planning the whole Niggerfied circus upon that fanciful expectation they gave it to a deserving human (A. Hopkins) who then didn't show up.
Surely it can't get any funnier than that except of course that Boonman was already stone day-ed at DNS perhaps dreaming in his eternal 'Sleep' - 'Dat Oskah guy - he beez rayciss!'

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 01:07 AM
For some reason this is "shocking" . Anthony Hopkins is a SIGNIFIGANTLY better actor than that ape was. This is the point we have come to. A nigger with batwings is expected to win no matter what. Why? because the movie was "powerful"? Because it had lots of magic niggers in it? because the nigger was able to string a sentence together after 47 takes?

"But he was a kang an sheit"!!

Next up, "white privilege" and "raysis". Count on it.

Ignatow
04-26-2021, 02:01 AM
For some reason this is "shocking" . Anthony Hopkins is a SIGNIFIGANTLY better actor than that ape was. This is the point we have come to. A nigger with batwings is expected to win no matter what. Why? because the movie was "powerful"? Because it had lots of magic niggers in it? because the nigger was able to string a sentence together after 47 takes?

"But he was a kang an sheit"!!

Next up, "white privilege" and "raysis". Count on it.

You can bet there'll be a lot of "racist Hollywood", racist media, etc. tomorrow. Anthony Hopkins is one actor I've always liked and respected. Movies he was in that I liked: The Edge, Remains of the Day, Shadowlands, Fracture, and of course, Silence of the Lambs. I'm sure there's more (not quite sure if he was in a show called Hanover Street). Cymru am byth!

King of Wakanda never had a chance. What's up with that spook? Why are niggers so enthralled by it?

I haven't watched the Oscars for at least 2 decades. Used to be about talented and humans; attractive humans at that. Now it's about ugly feral niggers. I'm amazed how we can't really speak the truth these days - that blacks are hideous in looks and actions. I really believe they're a species apart.

Long ago there was a 2 ton black POS named Precious who was nominated. My mother who says she's not a racist said "How can such an ugly person even be nominated? Isn't Hollywood about beautiful people?".

Blue Gum
04-26-2021, 05:44 AM
I haven't been in tune with niggerwood in years and years, not so long ago I did happen to see a story bout niggerwood, seems like some unknown nigger to me stirred up a bunch of other niggers about there not being no niggers that have won big at the " rufus " awards, ( Oscar's), so the niggers are ooking and eeking about it, they want more niggers to win. It's totally Disgusting, and the world knows how niggers are, if they don't get their way? They'll loot and riot, its extortion so you can bet niggerwood will give in and just like the current administration and the minority left wing nigger lovers, along with the nigger loving media, the nigger animal will be given what it wants, niggers should be glad their in this country compared to where they came from.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 08:10 AM
What's up with that spook? Why are niggers so enthralled by it?

Because it was supposed to be some magic nigger superhero. The "justice" aka affirmative action super zero that Stan lee probably had to create to pacify nigger lovers. That and he has batwings. Just like when Heath Ledger got such adoration. He was "ok" but I feel it wasn't as good as everyone thought. That being said though, he was 10 times the actor that bush nigger was.

MineEvolved
04-26-2021, 09:13 AM
Show me a nigger who can make Hannibal Lector more believable than Anthony Hopkins, and I'll eat my hat. 'Remains Of The Day' was pretty damned good, too. Ultra-magic nigger Idris Elba couldn't have pulled off either of those roles, and if he couldn't do it, none of these other shoe leather niggers will. This is like comparing Kanye West to Elton John or Billy Joel, in terms of real talent.

SC Anemia
04-26-2021, 10:40 AM
https://youtu.be/FiR3g3wlhHM

The Best Actor definitely went to a proper human. His portrayal of the priest in The Rite was IMO, every bit as scary as Hannibal Lecter.

IseDaDiva
04-26-2021, 11:11 AM
OMG, yes let's rave about some dead nigger. I've never seen him in anything, but Anthony Hopkins, that "old white guy" has had a distinguished career for over 50 years with a lengthy list of nominations and awards for his work. IMO he should have won an Oscar for his portrayal of Captain Bligh in "The Bounty".

The phony Hollywood crew had a real dilemma this year. Also nominatied was Steven Yeun (Glenn from The Walking Dead) so what to do? Choose a live Asian or dead nigger? Which minority would make them look more PC? If they chose the nigger it might make them look anti-Asian. This was a real problem, so I guess they avoided it by picking the old white guy.

I never watch this shitshow. It has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with politics.

animal mother
04-26-2021, 11:39 AM
I haven’t watched the Oscars for such a long time, Bob Hope was still the host.

:rofl

Sandy
04-26-2021, 12:53 PM
Show me a nigger who can make Hannibal Lector more believable than Anthony Hopkins, and I'll eat my hat.

IMO he should have won an Oscar for his portrayal of Captain Bligh in "The Bounty".

Lector might be the scariest horror character, not because of makeup or the violence, but the chills that it could be a real person next to you someday. You'll be had over for dinner...

Hopkins made Charles Laughton's performance look adequate. The 1984 version was all around fantastic.

IseDaDiva
04-26-2021, 02:26 PM
Lector might be the scariest horror character, not because of makeup or the violence, but the chills that it could be a real person next to you someday. You'll be had over for dinner...

Hopkins made Charles Laughton's performance look adequate. The 1984 version was all around fantastic.

He was a much more accurate Bligh, certainly in terms of age. Mel Gibson was also a better Christian than Brando, IMO. I agree the movie was fantastic. Vangelis' score was eerie and outstanding.

At least we know we'll never see a nigger Bligh or Lecter. Niggers are only portrayed in the most postive ways in movies. I'm not so sure about Christian, though.

Sandy
04-26-2021, 04:05 PM
I'm not so sure about Christian, though.

There it is, he'll be redone as a halfricoon that on the side talks about the need to end slavery, while the racist Bligh hates him doubly for that.

IseDaDiva
04-26-2021, 05:37 PM
There it is, he'll be redone as a halfricoon that on the side talks about the need to end slavery, while the racist Bligh hates him doubly for that.

Maybe they can make the Bounty a slave ship (although that it was carrying breadfruits as crappy, super cheap food for slaves is kind of funny) and Halfricoon Christian will mutiny over that, turn the ship around and take the chained-up niggers back to Africa. Actually that might have been a better idea.

Blue Gum
04-26-2021, 07:12 PM
Now that's a great idea....chain the niggers up and ship'em back to Apeland.....

Jim Crow
04-26-2021, 07:24 PM
Will the kissing of nigger asses by liberals ever end?

Sandy
04-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Maybe they can make the Bounty a slave ship (although that it was carrying breadfruits as crappy, super cheap food for slaves is kind of funny) and Halfricoon Christian will mutiny over that, turn the ship around and take the chained-up niggers back to Africa. Actually that might have been a better idea.

Excellent story! They can keep it historically accurate: burning the ship so they can't leave, and slaughtering each other down to one surviving buck.

As long as there's no coalburning, though, except that Hollywood would demand that. Change the story to visiting a little Apefrican island, Bligh disgusted with Christian and the men cavorting with the niggeresses, and Bligh still coming out as an amazing seaman.

Nigger Wrangler
04-26-2021, 09:50 PM
You can bet there'll be a lot of "racist Hollywood", racist media, etc. tomorrow. Anthony Hopkins is one actor I've always liked and respected. Movies he was in that I liked: The Edge, Remains of the Day, Shadowlands, Fracture, and of course, Silence of the Lambs. I'm sure there's more (not quite sure if he was in a show called Hanover Street). Cymru am byth!

King of Wakanda never had a chance. What's up with that spook? Why are niggers so enthralled by it?

I haven't watched the Oscars for at least 2 decades. Used to be about talented and humans; attractive humans at that. Now it's about ugly feral niggers. I'm amazed how we can't really speak the truth these days - that blacks are hideous in looks and actions. I really believe they're a species apart.

Long ago there was a 2 ton black POS named Precious who was nominated. My mother who says she's not a racist said "How can such an ugly person even be nominated? Isn't Hollywood about beautiful people?".

If you like Hopkins... check out "The World's Fastest Indian." It's the true story of land speed motorcycle racer Bert Munro, who came to America To race an ancient Indian streamliner motorcycle at Bonneville on the salt. Damned good movie that everyone can watch and enjoy.

Hopkins plays Munro.

IseDaDiva
04-26-2021, 11:12 PM
Excellent story! They can keep it historically accurate: burning the ship so they can't leave, and slaughtering each other down to one surviving buck.

As long as there's no coalburning, though, except that Hollywood would demand that. Change the story to visiting a little Apefrican island, Bligh disgusted with Christian and the men cavorting with the niggeresses, and Bligh still coming out as an amazing seaman.

I like the "Amistad" solution for excess cargo.

I don't think Bligh's extraordinary feat of seamanship and navigation in that little boat has been equaled to this day. He saved the lives of everyone who went with him. Christian's followers ended up dead PDQ, all but one.

Anyway, Hopkins certainly deserved to win an oscar over some dead nigger whose only qualifications for nomination is that he IS a dead nigger.

Ignatow
04-27-2021, 02:48 AM
If you like Hopkins... check out "The World's Fastest Indian." It's the true story of land speed motorcycle racer Bert Munro, who came to America To race an ancient Indian streamliner motorcycle at Bonneville on the salt. Damned good movie that everyone can watch and enjoy.

Hopkins plays Munro.

Yes, thanks for reminding me. I do remember that movie. I'll look it up.