PDA

View Full Version : Blimpish burner blubbers after her bloated buck is batwinged by covid.

IseDaDiva
04-25-2021, 09:59 PM
The Plague really hates fat niggers. Too bad the overfed nigger didn't go belly-up before he and his landwhale burner spewed out mutant niglets. Disgusting.

Warren started The Big Easy Kitchen, cooking southern food with his own flair. It didn't always make a lot of money, but it was his passion.

Eating was a bigger passion for this porker and his sloppy mudshark slag.

A neighbour and friend set up a GoFundMe campaign.

OF course. You wouldn't expect the pappy of SIX niglets to have something like life insurance.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/late-regina-chefs-wife-remembers-1.5996600

Ray Cizzums
04-25-2021, 10:16 PM
I'm guessing the Bat Fairy was hovering over him, 'rona or no 'rona, for years.
The 'beetus, weighing 500 pounds, having barbecue sauce instead of blood ?
Just pick out a piano crate, when you have that shit going on.
:bugeye

Sandy
04-25-2021, 11:31 PM
The two young girls would hug him or give him wet willies until he roused. It was a weekend tradition, his wife Roshelle Montgomery said.

Willies. Roused. Yeah, keeping it real in the fambly.

haywood
04-26-2021, 07:58 AM
The Plague really hates fat niggers. Too bad the overfed nigger didn't go belly-up before he and his landwhale burner spewed out mutant niglets. Disgusting.

Eating was a bigger passion for this porker and his sloppy mudshark slag.

OF course. You wouldn't expect the pappy of SIX niglets to have something like life insurance.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/late-regina-chefs-wife-remembers-1.5996600

Covid beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One could thing about Covid is it kept the Bat Fairy busy!!

haywood
04-26-2021, 07:59 AM
I'm guessing the Bat Fairy was hovering over him, 'rona or no 'rona, for years.
The 'beetus, weighing 500 pounds, having barbecue sauce instead of blood ?
Just pick out a piano crate, when you have that shit going on.
:bugeye

It's funeral suit will be made by Omar, the tent maker!!

IseDaDiva
04-26-2021, 10:50 AM
Willies. Roused. Yeah, keeping it real in the fambly.

Ewww! I missed that part. Wet willies. I don't want to know what that tub of shit is talkng about.