PDA

View Full Version : Live and let chimp

Unregistered
04-25-2021, 09:51 PM
The cases in Ohio and elsewhere in which people are scratching their heads asking, "But what can we do about nigs killing each other?" leads to an obvious conclusion. Cops shouldn't treat the groids the same way they treat humans. It's a concept that's crept into our legal system in which some forms of profiling were allowed, but is now being challenged in "The George Floyd Reform Bill" and elsewhere. Soon society will realize that the only way to avoid police deleting shit skins is to allow coons to fight it out with kitchen knives and low caliber bullets in the hopes (or the dissapointment) that one or more of the combatants will live to see another day.

Unregistered
04-26-2021, 07:21 AM
Niggers just love to kill each other, getting involved is always going to be seen as “rayciss” because it’s literally impossible to end a chimpout by reasoning with the nigger. Niggers will kill each other and then anyone that tried to get involved will be “rayciss” for not being able to reason with a wild animal, or having to use force to stop nigger violence which is also “rayciss”. Always avoid the groid, the police should start refusing to police niggers or find a clever way to police hard working humans and ignore nigger tribal warfare. When niggers kill each other the cops can show up afterwords to dump any nigger carcasses into DNS and wrangle (if possible) the remaining niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-26-2021, 08:04 AM
Niggers just love to kill each other, getting involved is always going to be seen as “rayciss” because it’s literally impossible to end a chimpout by reasoning with the nigger. Niggers will kill each other and then anyone that tried to get involved will be “rayciss” for not being able to reason with a wild animal, or having to use force to stop nigger violence which is also “rayciss”. Always avoid the groid, the police should start refusing to police niggers or find a clever way to police hard working humans and ignore nigger tribal warfare. When niggers kill each other the cops can show up afterwords to dump any nigger carcasses into DNS and wrangle (if possible) the remaining niggers.

Sound logic. Let the niggers fight it out and just make sure it stays contained to niggers. Send in some professional hazmat teams to pick up the carcass. When niggers call 911 because one of them is about to murder another, instruct them a social worker is on their way.

haywood
04-26-2021, 08:58 AM
Sound logic. Let the niggers fight it out and just make sure it stays contained to niggers. Send in some professional hazmat teams to pick up the carcass. When niggers call 911 because one of them is about to murder another, instruct them a social worker is on their way.

I could just see a libtard, newly graduated Social Worker saying "put down the knife shitavius" before getting bat winged!!

MineEvolved
04-26-2021, 10:11 AM
I should be investing in essential oils right now. If the left gets its way, it's going to be become the preferred tool of social workers that are being groomed to replace armed cops in urban ghetto America.

Sandy
04-26-2021, 12:55 PM
I could just see a libtard, newly graduated Social Worker saying "put down the knife shitavius" before getting bat winged!!

Now I fully support hiring hundreds of thousands of niggers and SJWs as these social workers for defusing crisis situations. Let's start them off in Chicago.

Start them at $100K a year, to lure in new hires, but no life insurance benefits tied to the job. With any luck they won't pick up more than a paycheck or two.

haywood
04-26-2021, 09:49 PM
Now I fully support hiring hundreds of thousands of niggers and SJWs as these social workers for defusing crisis situations. Let's start them off in Chicago.

Start them at $100K a year, to lure in new hires, but no life insurance benefits tied to the job. With any luck they won't pick up more than a paycheck or two.

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
04-27-2021, 07:08 AM
The way I see it,niggs offing one another is a gift to YT.If you look at gifted horse in the mouth, you deserve the consequences.