PDA

View Full Version : Queens Psycho Black Bitch Batwings Tar Babies

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 08:34 PM
Here's the NY Post, again doing back flips, to build an excuse into a headline about a murdering nigger sociopath. "Queens Mom" ? STFU ! How about Depraved Sheboon Murders Infants ? Try Jungle Bat Mammy Kills Turdlers instead.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/queens-mom-arraigned-on-murder-charges-in-death-of-infant-twins/

:bugeye

haywood
04-24-2021, 09:26 PM
Here's the NY Post, again doing back flips, to build an excuse into a headline about a murdering nigger sociopath. "Queens Mom" ? STFU ! How about Depraved Sheboon Murders Infants ? Try Jungle Bat Mammy Kills Turdlers instead.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/queens-mom-arraigned-on-murder-charges-in-death-of-infant-twins/

GIBS da' beyotch sum frahd chiggun!!

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 09:28 PM
Always makes me feel good when the beasts off their own.

Sandy
04-24-2021, 10:56 PM
first Pine Sol was added to their milk and then they were scalded with hot water

Dakota stopped moving under the water, authorities said, prompting the mom to wrap her her small body in a pink blanket, then place it inside black plastic bag she shoved under the kitchen sink, according to the charges.

At first I thought, wow, just wow. Niggers have done worse, though.

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 11:18 PM
At first I thought, wow, just wow. Niggers have done worse, though.

They'll work the "She krazy" angle, claim the social workers "shoulda known", then the long lost babydaddies sue the city and win, then they up the social services budget, because they're "overworked". We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer, do the exact same shit, and that's what happened.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2021, 11:44 PM
... [F]irst Pine Sol was added to their milk and then they were scalded with hot water, all allegedly at the hands of a young Queens sow mammy now charged with their winging.

And when one nigfant somehow still survived, the mammy stabbed it in the neck to finish it off, prosecutors allege.

Jesus! There really is no limit to the depths of nigger evil and savagery.

Thankfully, no Humans were involved!

IseDaDiva
04-25-2021, 01:16 AM
Jesus! There really is no limit to the depths of nigger evil and savagery.

Thankfully, no Humans were involved!

There really isn't. Every time I feel relieved thinking I've heard the worst a nigger can do I hear something even worse. Pure, unadulterated evil they are.

tweakstick
04-25-2021, 03:08 AM
Special of the Day:

Pine Sol Flavored Ghetto Lobster
2 for 1 while supplies last

Ignatow
04-25-2021, 03:32 AM
Negress needs a medal for preventing at least 50 future crimes, and saving humans millions of $ for incarcerations.

You never know when the next nigger Floyd will come, so this could have saved us billions by preventing future riots and civil unrest.

And make no mistake: the niggers will never ever be grateful for anything!

Groid_Rage
04-25-2021, 04:03 AM
There really isn't. Every time I feel relieved thinking I've heard the worst a nigger can do I hear something even worse. Pure, unadulterated evil they are.Can something so stupid and primitive really be evil?

Jivin' Jigaboo
04-25-2021, 07:27 AM
Always makes me feel good when the beasts off their own.

Natural NIGGER parenting at it's best!
Maybe this will go viral, if it hasn't already.

IseDaDiva
04-25-2021, 11:50 AM
Can something so stupid and primitive really be evil?

Some definitions certainly apply to them and their activities:

: something that brings sorrow, distress, or calamity

: causing discomfort or repulsion : offensive (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/offensive)

: morally reprehensible : sinful (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sinful), wicked (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wicked)

a: archaic : inferior (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inferior)

b : causing discomfort or repulsion : offensive (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/offensive)

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-25-2021, 11:52 AM

Danezja Kilpatrick? Danezja Kilnigger is more like it. Perhaps it finally came to understand crime statistics and decided to do us all a favor.

SC Anemia
04-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Dallis somehow survived the bathtub scalding, but was found lying face down inside a bassinet, with a knife sticking out of the back of his neck, according to the court record.

Durable little turds, I'll give 'em that. Took a lickin' and kept on tickin' (for a little while anyway). It's shit like this that illustrates just how savage and depraved niggers can be. If they can do this to their own butt-nuggets, it should be no surprise when they do worse to YT.

Sandy
04-25-2021, 11:54 AM
You never know when the next nigger Floyd will come, so this could have saved us billions by preventing future riots and civil unrest.

We talk about nigger lives as worthless, but Floyd, Rodney Kang and other niggers are proof that they're of negative worth.

Groid_Rage
04-25-2021, 02:45 PM
They'll work the "She krazy" angle, claim the social workers "shoulda known", then the long lost babydaddies sue the city and win, then they up the social services budget, because they're "overworked". We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer, do the exact same shit, and that's what happened.
:bugeye Hah "We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer"
So true, those animals have no sense of shame or responsibility and blame even their wickedness on whites.

Ray Cizzums
04-25-2021, 05:02 PM
Hah "We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer"
So true, those animals have no sense of shame or responsibility and blame even their wickedness on whites.

Here is 400 pounds of ugly fat, on-the-hoof. This blob of shit threatened the lives of her turdlers, when she was denied additional gibs muh dats. She drowned three of 'em in the "baff" tub, then jumped out a 2nd story window (cracking the driveway, no doubt). The story ran as stated, then, the news cucks changed it to a "mental illness" tragedy, our libturd cunt DA (Kathleen Rice) blamed the DSS, the nigger babydiddies get awarded $350,000, Buffarilla Monsoon is not guilty by reason of insanity, and the DSS livestock supervision budget gets increased. Then Ms. Piggy gets knocked up in the nuthouse, shits out another retarded burden, and attempts to get her paws on the babydaddy's $350K. The judge turns fatty pig fatty down, and assigns the money to the upkeep of the tar papoose. Lardi P should have fried at Sing Sing for three 1st degree murders. Instead, she's probably waddling around free, being slopped by guess who ? You and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlcTwAMhtj8

Sandy
04-25-2021, 06:04 PM
Then Ms. Piggy gets knocked up in the nuthouse, shits out another retarded burden, and attempts to get her paws on the babydaddy's $350K.

This is just another example of why all pregnancies behind bars, humans or niggers, should be automatically terminated.

Groid_Rage
04-25-2021, 07:09 PM
Here is 400 pounds of ugly fat, on-the-hoof. This blob of shit threatened the lives of her turdlers, when she was denied additional gibs muh dats. She drowned three of 'em in the "baff" tub, then jumped out a 2nd story window (cracking the driveway, no doubt). The story ran as stated, then, the news cucks changed it to a "mental illness" tragedy, our libturd cunt DA (Kathleen Rice) blamed the DSS, the nigger babydiddies get awarded $350,000, Buffarilla Monsoon is not guilty by reason of insanity, and the DSS livestock supervision budget gets increased. Then Ms. Piggy gets knocked up in the nuthouse, shits out another retarded burden, and attempts to get her paws on the babydaddy's $350K. The judge turns fatty pig fatty down, and assigns the money to the upkeep of the tar papoose. Lardi P should have fried at Sing Sing for three 1st degree murders. Instead, she's probably waddling around free, being slopped by guess who ? You and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlcTwAMhtj8
:bugeyeNothing these sowzillas do wrong is ever their fault. As if the ape who got it pregnant ever GAF about the chillun too.

Ray Cizzums
04-25-2021, 07:37 PM
Nothing these sowzillas do wrong is ever their fault. As if the ape who got it pregnant ever GAF about the chillun too.
There were no less than 3 baby daddies, two of whom sued NY State. She had 5 butt nuggets total, before she got shipped to the Nut Hut. They won't disclose if turdler #6 was fathered by an employee (with bad eyesight), or one of the other window lickers.

Jim Crow
04-25-2021, 07:53 PM
They would’ve threw in a luxury Cell if it woulda also bat winged the bucks who impregnated it!

Groid_Rage
04-25-2021, 09:22 PM
There were no less than 3 baby daddies, two of whom sued NY State. She had 5 butt nuggets total, before she got shipped to the Nut Hut. They won't disclose if turdler #6 was fathered by an employee (with bad eyesight), or one of the other window lickers.
:bugeyeNY State has been ruined by these shitapes and their worthless white librull coddlers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-26-2021, 12:45 AM

LMMFLWAO @ "window lickers"!

Buck Simian
04-26-2021, 08:11 AM
Every now and then we see where a animal in the wild - maybe a lion or something rejects its young, sometimes even killing them. They can sense that these cubs are not strong enough to survive or maybe not enough food to feed all its young, thus while it might seem cruel as humans we understand this is the way of nature. Why should we be so shocked when it comes to niggers? Its just part of the circle of life.