PDA

View Full Version : City council "fired" a volunteer for "white privilege" because he wouldn't call a she-nig "Dr."

Sandy
04-24-2021, 06:56 PM
Good for the guy for sticking to his guns.

The council in a unanimous vote on Tuesday decided to remove Tony Collins, a construction contractor, from the zoning commission after he during a virtual meeting refused to address Carrie Rosario, a UNC-Greensboro professor with a doctorate in public health, as "Dr. Rosario," The Greensboro News & Record reported.

"Well, you know, I'm sorry," Collins said. "Your name says on here 'Carrie Rosario.' Hey Carrie."

"It's Dr. Rosario," Rosario repeated. "I wouldn't call you Tony, so please, sir, call me as I would like to be called."

Collins dismissed Rosario, and said it "didn't matter."

"It matters to me," she said. "And out of respect, I would like you to call me by the name that I'm asking you to call me by."

But Collins continued to push back.

In the council meeting Tuesday, Councilwoman Sharon Hightower said that Collins was exhibiting "white privilege and entitlement" during the exchange, according to the Rhino Times. Hightower made the motion at the Tuesday meeting to remove Collins from his position on the zoning commission.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-carolina-city-council-fired-151907494.html

What an idiot council for losing the expertise of an actual businessman, but I have a feeling it's just fine with him. He was wasting his talents on a commission that probably makes decisions based on accusations of racism and "white privilege."

haywood
04-24-2021, 07:07 PM
Good for the guy for sticking to his guns.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-carolina-city-council-fired-151907494.html

What an idiot council for losing the expertise of an actual businessman, but I have a feeling it's just fine with him. He was wasting his talents on a commission that probably makes decisions based on accusations of racism and "white privilege."

Niggers BEING niggers!!

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 07:36 PM
I'd say "How about I call you Witch Doctor"?
:witchdance

Ignatow
04-24-2021, 08:45 PM
I've only addressed a negress as a doctor once. When I was 17, I was seen by a negress at the college clinic by a Dr. Shouse. I didn't hate niggers as much then, but believe you me, at that age I was wondering if I was going to get good treatment and medical advice or not. I was already telling myself that this negress only became a doctor because of affirmative action and not through smarts and effort.

I suppose I'm lucky, I lived even after encountering a negress doctor.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-25-2021, 08:45 AM
This is something I have a problem with even in humans. However this is just niggers and liberals doing what they do best. "it is raysis" and his "white privilege" . If that were a human who got offended they would be told to shut the fuck up about it.

Sandy
04-25-2021, 11:38 AM
This is something I have a problem with even in humans. However this is just niggers and liberals doing what they do best. "it is raysis" and his "white privilege" . If that were a human who got offended they would be told to shut the fuck up about it.

It's arrogant enough behavior in humans, and forget it with niggers that get 1000 times more uppity with apefirmative action degrees. For the most part, any human who demands to be called "Dr." is seen as full of airs.

When I was a teenager working at a computer repair shop (back when a cheap one cost $1000 and was worth repairing), we had a customer who let everyone know he was an MD at the local hospital. At least he claimed to be. He didn't even like being called "sir." Nope, "You can call me Dr. Mann." All right, all right, the sooner we call him that, the sooner he'd get out of the place instead of arguing.

Moe_Gibbs
04-25-2021, 12:23 PM
Hell, I call my Primary Care Doctor by his first name and he has ZERO problems with it. As he addresses me by my first name to.

I just call mine "Doc" 😂 But he's a white dude, thankfully.

tweakstick
04-25-2021, 12:24 PM
we had a customer who let everyone know he was an MD at the local hospital. At least he claimed to be. He didn't even like being called "sir." Nope, "You can call me Dr. Mann."

My dad, Air Force, 1958ish, stepping up to bar.
Guy sitting at stool ask for a light.
"Yeah bud, I think I got one ri..."
Guy interrupts with "Airman, what do you see here?" whilst flipping collar butterbar at him.
Dad pops to. "Sir, Yes Sir!"
Long awkward pause...
Butterbar: "So... You got that light?"
Dad: "Sir, I don't smoke Sir!"

My dad told me that story when I was a kid. I always sort of assumed the story was hyperbole until I experienced much worse in the Navy firsthand. Years later, I asked him. He said no and that the exchange was word per word.

I would have loved to see the look on butterbar's face.

I've always said that the same guys that can make you look like the best leader on the planet can also frag your ass while you're on the shitter.
Best not to fuck with people just because you can.

Ray Cizzums
04-25-2021, 01:48 PM
I've always said that the same guys that can make you look like the best leader on the planet can also frag your ass while you're on the shitter. Best not to fuck with people just because you can.
I saluted a BB that I wasn't too fond of, then did the same for a pile of dogshit. He says "Private, did I just see you salute dogshit ? I said "Yes sir" ! Later on I'm told to dig a 6'x6' garbage pit at our bivouac, with an E-tool. A corporal asked me if I learned anything, I said "Don't salute more than one pile of dogshit in a row"? The NCO's got a big kick out of that one.