PDA

View Full Version : Rabid nigger beats and bites woman.

Cat fur allergic
04-24-2021, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2w9JaVtVVU

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 02:05 PM
That negro would have regularly gotten a proper "tune up", back in the day, from the NYPD,
and from citizens like myself. It would have confined itself to outlying jungle habitats, and stayed
with it's own kind. But now, cops can be sued, and there are few white construction workers
commuting to, or living in, NYC.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
04-24-2021, 04:21 PM
I hope to god they gave that poor woman rabies shots and checked for every known STD and AIDS too.

Exactly what I was going to say.
That ape looks like blacula.

haywood
04-24-2021, 04:37 PM
exactly what i was going to say.
That ape looks like blacula.

exactly!!

IseDaDiva
04-24-2021, 05:26 PM
Take the chains off the beasts, this is to be expected.

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 09:41 PM
That negro would have regularly gotten a proper "tune up", back in the day, from the NYPD,
and from citizens like myself. It would have confined itself to outlying jungle habitats, and stayed
with it's own kind. But now, cops can be sued, and there are few white construction workers
commuting to, or living in, NYC.
:bugeye
Won’t be long before the only thing that will be able to roam and inhabit the Burroughs is savage monkeys. Let them have NYC,it’s a liberal sewage dump anyway!

Coon Club Road
04-25-2021, 06:01 AM
"That negro would have regularly gotten a proper "tune up", back in the day, from the NYPD,
and from citizens like myself... "

Now the pricks are treated like an endangered species so a proper tune up is out of the question!