PDA

View Full Version : Police Training Revisions

Unregistered
04-23-2021, 06:40 PM
When approaching an armed nigger, ask the beast if it plans to use the weapon in any non-constructive way. If it answers "No," leave the ape be.

When subduing a groid, we recommend first using the "Love Hold" - a gentle embrace to show the criminger that you empathize with its historic plight.

In a situation in which a knuckle dragger has been cited for a crime, ask the alleged victim how he or she voted in the previous election. If the answer is Republican, assume that the individual is inherently racist and disregard any accusations against the wrongfully accused person of color.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-23-2021, 06:47 PM
If the nigger fires a paw gun at you, you must wait until at least 3 bullets hit you before you can ask it to stop. If it says no, you must call you local Al Sharpton nigger and ask him what to do next.

If a nigger is resisting arrest, you must let it go, or you are racist.

If a nigger is caught on your body camera chimping out and attacking you, the evidence must be destroyed so the narrative can survive.

If a nigger says "uh caint breeve", you must provide it with oxygen and a 3 piece IMMEDIATLY and then say you are sorry for arresting it regardless of the warrant for 19 felonies.

Coon Club Road
04-23-2021, 08:51 PM
"... you must provide it with oxygen and a 3 piece IMMEDIATLY...."

3 piece extra crispy! :lol

Good enough for the One Liner Award Winner of the Day Award!
:thumb

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 09:59 PM
I say defund the police and the blue states and keep the police in the red states. See how that works out.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-23-2021, 10:10 PM
I say defund the police and the blue states and keep the police in the red states. See how that works out.
Theyd all just flock to the red states and bitch about police again. Theres no winning.

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 10:14 PM
Theyd all just flock to the red states and bitch about police again. Theres no winning.
There’s always a way to win. Just have to have enough people that want it bad!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-23-2021, 10:17 PM
There’s always a way to win. Just have to have enough people that want it bad!
Well, maybe someone will create a virus that gets rid of the low IQ. Thats the only way I can see victory.

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 10:25 PM
Well, maybe someone will create a virus that gets rid of the low IQ. Thats the only way I can see victory.
The Corona has a tendency to do that!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-23-2021, 10:43 PM
The Corona has a tendency to do that!
True, I did see some articles about how dat virus be rayciss.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-24-2021, 07:34 AM
I love how niggers claim these viruses were created by white men to get rid of them. It isn’t TNB and poor health choices that make niggers sick. No. It is racism...

If white men could create a virus to get rid of niggers, they would have been long gone. Crack and disease are nigger problems because a nigger has no self control. You could put a piece of fried chicken on a table across from a floor of lava, broken glass, and spikes. The nigger charge across bare paw and then will blame the white man for the condition of its paws while it devours the chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
04-24-2021, 07:36 AM
When approaching an armed nigger, ask the beast if it plans to use the weapon in any non-constructive way. If it answers "No," leave the ape be.

When subduing a groid, we recommend first using the "Love Hold" - a gentle embrace to show the criminger that you empathize with its historic plight.

In a situation in which a knuckle dragger has been cited for a crime, ask the alleged victim how he or she voted in the previous election. If the answer is Republican, assume that the individual is inherently racist and disregard any accusations against the wrongfully accused person of color.

In LIBTARD blue cities that is about right!!

haywood
04-24-2021, 07:40 AM
I love how niggers claim these viruses were created by white men to get rid of them. It isn’t TNB and poor health choices that make niggers sick. No. It is racism...

If white men could create a virus to get rid of niggers, they would have been long gone. Crack and disease are nigger problems because a nigger has no self control. You could put a piece of fried chicken on a table across from a floor of lava, broken glass, and spikes. The nigger charge across bare paw and then will blame the white man for the condition of its paws while it devours the chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

100% CORRECT!! We should have a "frahd chiggun" obstacle course in the Olympics!! Maybe make in REAL challenging in that the nigger would need to swim across a salt water pool filled with Great Whites (sharks that is!!) if the nigger doesn't become rock fished or a shark snack it gets it's bucket of KFC extra crispy!!

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 08:09 AM
True, I did see some articles about how dat virus be rayciss.
I wouldn’t call it rayciss.I’d call it righteous!

Sandy
04-24-2021, 12:02 PM
You could put a piece of fried chicken on a table across from a floor of lava, broken glass, and spikes. The nigger charge across bare paw and then will blame the white man for the condition of its paws while it devours the chicken.

We need a Photoshop based on this! Maybe one of a nigger Indiana Jones about to grab the golden chicken idol.