PDA

View Full Version : Teacher uses niglet as a welcome mat, predictable negroid outrage ensues

Whitey Ford
04-23-2021, 01:59 PM
Greenville ISD Investigates Photo of Teacher's Foot on Black Student's Neck

https://i.imgur.com/cu19GUa.jpg
Dey wuzz jus' a new dance called 'The Chauvin Twist."

Wednesday morning Greenville Independent School District sent an apology letter to parents after a picture surfaced on social media of a teacher with her foot on a Black student's neck.

The district said the Lamar Elementary teacher is currently on administrative leave as GISD investigates what happened.

“My initial thought when seeing the photo was actually disgust and concern for the child in the picture," said GISD Superintendent Demtrus Liggins, Ph.D. “Again it’s completely unacceptable, it’s completely out of the norm for our community and expectation that we have here at Greenville ISD.”

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/greenville-isd-investigates-photo-of-teachers-foot-on-black-students-neck/2612093/

Ray Cizzums
04-23-2021, 02:35 PM
Maybe the teacher stepped in dogshit. The brillo on the nigger's head is perfect for removing it.
:bugeye

Tar Remover
04-23-2021, 02:53 PM
Ok....... :bert

I'm failing to see the problem here.........

Tar Remover
04-23-2021, 02:54 PM
Maybe the teacher stepped in dogshit. The brillo on the nigger's head is perfect for removing it.
:bugeye

Or maybe she thought it was a big, black, UGLY spider...... You know how most girls are about spiders........ Like a Niggerantula or something......

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 04:07 PM
I don’t see anything wrong with it,niggers are animals.They deserve to be treated like that. But the teacher would have to be a moron to allow themselves to be photographed like that. Trusting a nigger was the teachers first mistake.

Tar Remover
04-23-2021, 07:50 PM
I don’t see anything wrong with it,niggers are animals.They deserve to be treated like that. But the teacher would have to be a moron to allow themselves to be photographed like that. Trusting a nigger was the teachers first mistake.

WELCOME Back, JIM!

haywood
04-23-2021, 11:58 PM

Tru Dat!! And welcome back Jim!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-24-2021, 12:13 AM
Or maybe she thought it was a big, black, UGLY spider...... You know how most girls are about spiders........ Like a Niggerantula or something......
My god the though of a niggerantula will give me nightmares.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-24-2021, 03:57 AM

You have to wonder what these teachers are thinking when doing this. How can they not know this will explode like a niggers lips at 50k feet?

I cringe as these are the ones teaching our kids. They are almost as bad as liberals. Teachers with no common sense should be moping the floors after niggers instead of teaching. Nigger lotto is assured here. Pretty soon half the budget will be for nigger lotto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 08:11 AM
Tru Dat!! And welcome back Jim!!
Teachers are usually libs.So,I don’t feel sorry for a lib getting fucked! That’s what you deserve when you mingle w/beasts!

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 08:15 AM
You have to wonder what these teachers are thinking when doing this. How can they not know this will explode like a niggers lips at 50k feet?

I cringe as these are the ones teaching our kids. They are almost as bad as liberals. Teachers with no common sense should be moping the floors after niggers instead of teaching. Nigger lotto is assured here. Pretty soon half the budget will be for nigger lotto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
99% of teachers are probably liberals.They have a fucked up way of thinking and I hope they get every bit of what’s coming to them!

haywood
04-24-2021, 08:33 AM
Teachers are usually libs.So,I don’t feel sorry for a lib getting fucked! That’s what you deserve when you mingle w/beasts!

Tru Dat!! But LIBTURDS NEVER learn!!

jenkemfactory
04-24-2021, 08:54 AM
I agree, this also makes me feel 'disgust and concern'. This teacher's shared picture of her stepping on dog shit is very disturbing.
I feel 'disgust' that she shared it. I am 'concerned' that her neighbors let their dogs shit everywhere.

Here's another message: fuck off and get a life.