PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Batwings or Latrine Lawlessness

GDRHammer
04-23-2021, 09:53 AM
http://https://www.yahoo.com/news/da-no-charges-against-officer-232957348.html

Let me start by saying that I know that there multiple threads on this particular topic. This is just my take.

As far as I am concerned, this punk-assed, boot-lipped, dredlock-wearing, nigger got everything that he deserved. Why? Because it laid its filthy paws on an underage female. Now I know that this one is a little more complicated that the garden variety nigger beats up a coal burner so who cares?' scenario. This girl was not only white, but we have to assume that she was also underage. The trigger nigger was only 17 and the batwing issuance appropriately occurred in a high school toilet stall, so I am comfortable in my assumption.

Does the girls age (under 18 years old and still in high school) give a pass from the rule that if she was dating/fucking a nigger, she loses all her human privileges? This is the only part that I am struggling with. Whatever their relationship was, it was a violent one. This piece-of-shit dead nigger beat up a human girl on several occasions. Who knows how long it had been going on. Was this a 'Stockholm Syndrome' thing? We all know that stupid little girls do amazingly stupid little things (ie: he seemed nice so even though I only met him, like 5 minutes ago, I got in the car with him. That's when he...). Was she just trying to piss-off her parents with an act of stupid little girl rebellion? Does immaturity and stupid little girl status give her a pass? Should she be allowed to remain in human status or is she relegated to permanent coal burner status? It is just something to consider.

Again, the dead nigger deserved its rightful end. The niggers and their sympathizers along with the mainstream media, will all ook and eek about this for a while as it is just more ammunition for their narrative. It beat up a white girl. It took a gun to school. ITS gun went off. The police did their job and the body-cam bears it out. Fuck you, nigger. Enjoy your batwings. I am sure that there are plenty of McDonalds and KFC's in hell. You can get all the muh-dik you want from fat, disgusting demon sows.

What is you opinion on the white girl?

haywood
04-23-2021, 11:01 AM
http://https://www.yahoo.com/news/da-no-charges-against-officer-232957348.html

Let me start by saying that I know that there multiple threads on this particular topic. This is just my take.

As far as I am concerned, this punk-assed, boot-lipped, dredlock-wearing, nigger got everything that he deserved. Why? Because it laid its filthy paws on an underage female. Now I know that this one is a little more complicated that the garden variety nigger beats up a coal burner so who cares?' scenario. This girl was not only white, but we have to assume that she was also underage. The trigger nigger was only 17 and the batwing issuance appropriately occurred in a high school toilet stall, so I am comfortable in my assumption.

Does the girls age (under 18 years old and still in high school) give a pass from the rule that if she was dating/fucking a nigger, she loses all her human privileges? This is the only part that I am struggling with. Whatever their relationship was, it was a violent one. This piece-of-shit dead nigger beat up a human girl on several occasions. Who knows how long it had been going on. Was this a 'Stockholm Syndrome' thing? We all know that stupid little girls do amazingly stupid little things (ie: he seemed nice so even though I only met him, like 5 minutes ago, I got in the car with him. That's when he...). Was she just trying to piss-off her parents with an act of stupid little girl rebellion? Does immaturity and stupid little girl status give her a pass? Should she be allowed to remain in human status or is she relegated to permanent coal burner status? It is just something to consider.

Again, the dead nigger deserved its rightful end. The niggers and their sympathizers along with the mainstream media, will all ook and eek about this for a while as it is just more ammunition for their narrative. It beat up a white girl. It took a gun to school. ITS gun went off. The police did their job and the body-cam bears it out. Fuck you, nigger. Enjoy your batwings. I am sure that there are plenty of McDonalds and KFC's in hell. You can get all the muh-dik you want from fat, disgusting demon sows.

What is you opinion on the white girl?

IDENTICAL to yours!! :unigger:rofl:traybat:violin:burner:racist

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 12:02 PM
Who you kiddin? You know there ain’t no mickyDs or KFC in hell.LOL!
If that were the case niggers would be batwinging themselves foe that free grubs!LOL!

SGT@Arms
04-23-2021, 04:49 PM
Interesting.........The Hyperlink is already dead. Either it was cut and pasted improperly; or, you guessed it! Yahoo can't stand a happy ending.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-23-2021, 07:08 PM
Here is a working link.

DA: No charges against officer in Tennessee school shooting - The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/da-no-charges-against-officer-in-tennessee-school-shooting/2021/04/21/99d26978-a2f9-11eb-b314-2e993bd83e31_story.html)

Seems the spook was armed and trying to hide it. That or was hoping to ambush the cops.