PDA

View Full Version : Lebrown is a Asshole

SC Anemia
04-22-2021, 10:26 PM
I believe it was yesterday that this vile nigger posted then later deleted this tweet.

This is the police officer who deleted the 16 year old sow who was getting stabby in Columbus. The asshole Lebron tried backpedaling after deleting the tweet.
Like the police don't have a nearly impossible job as it is.

Arkansas senator Tom Cotton wondered if James’ tweet constituted a threat against a law enforcement officer that should be addressed by Twitter.

Of course the imbeciles at Twitter have been stone silent about it.

Coon Club Road
04-22-2021, 11:52 PM
Don't worry about LeBoon. That oversized turd will drop dead of a heart attack before any of us.

And maybe the amberlamps will take the long way to the call!

haywood
04-23-2021, 11:03 AM
I believe it was yesterday that this vile nigger posted then later deleted this tweet.

This is the police officer who deleted the 16 year old sow who was getting stabby in Columbus. The asshole Lebron tried backpedaling after deleting the tweet.
Like the police don't have a nearly impossible job as it is.

Of course the imbeciles at Twitter have been stone silent about it.

I hate that nigger C@ck$ucker!! Also colon kaepermuhdik!!

haywood
04-23-2021, 11:04 AM
Don't worry about LeBoon. That oversized turd will drop dead of a heart attack before any of us.

WE can only hope!!

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 11:38 AM
LaClown the nigger baboon probably checks it’s yahoo page every hr to see if there is an excuse for it to spew and post some stupid nigger nonsense.The dumb ass nigger is out of touch with it’s other spooks.LeClown lives in a gated community.It’s own species of niggers would beat it’s ass,if it walked in to the hood.

Coon Club Road
04-23-2021, 05:45 PM
LaClown the nigger baboon probably checks it’s yahoo page every hr to see if there is an excuse for it to spew and post some stupid nigger nonsense.The dumb ass nigger is out of touch with it’s other spooks.LeClown lives in a gated community.It’s own species of niggers would beat it’s ass,if it walked in to the hood.

And take all his shit too!

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 09:50 PM
And take all his shit too!
Yep,those championship bakkaball rangs would be gone!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-23-2021, 11:09 PM
Ever notice that one of the things these niggers do when a get a buck or two is move to a white neighborhood?
Exactly what they do. I have one living next door to me. Im trying to think of a way to convince it the house is haunted. Niggers are scared to death of ghosts and other nonsensical shit.

Coon Club Road
04-24-2021, 08:43 AM
Exactly what they do. I have one living next door to me. Im trying to think of a way to convince it the house is haunted. Niggers are scared to death of ghosts and other nonsensical shit.

Just be careful how you "haunt", if Sambo has an extra buck or two he's probably got cams and video doorbells.

Nowadays, spitting on Sambo's sidewalk could probably result in getting rung up for a hate crime!

Fucking niggers!
:fume

animal mother
04-24-2021, 09:33 AM

Maybe he should go for a helicopter ride like Koonby Bryant.

haywood
04-24-2021, 10:43 AM

Yep!!

tweakstick
04-24-2021, 11:05 AM

If I lived in a doublewide trailer and the richest nigger in the NBA moved into the lot next door, it would not increase my property value.

I have to wonder, what has happened to Barry and Big Mike's neighbor's home values since they moved to Martha's Vineyard.

I know my property tax records are available online by address, name, etc. for the world to see.

Since no-one knows their real names... Anybody know their address?:lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2021, 11:58 PM
LMMFLWAO @ "Lebrown"!

I see what you did there... :lol

Coon Club Road
04-25-2021, 12:05 AM

:lol :lol :lol AGREED!