PDA

View Full Version : 'Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever' (George Wallace)

Full clip
04-22-2021, 04:20 PM
It worked in the U.S for a very long time up until well into the 1950's. By that time its economic position and industrial might stood at an unrivalled and well deserved peak having fought two worlds whereby it helped end the first and certainly ended the second. During the 'Cold' war the Communists, realizing they couldn't defeat the U.S on a military level decided to destroy the U.S from within by creating internal division beginning with de-segregation followed by 'Divide and Rule' programs such as Civil 'Rights', and 'Affirmative' action. Increased immigration from the third world (happening at this very moment) ensured a good supply of welfare dependent resource sucking Democrat voters recalling what LBJ said about 'Gibs' for useless Niggers. If we look at where Russia and China are at the present moment the question seems to be - Have they won? (I hope someone can tell me they haven't and wont)

tweakstick
04-22-2021, 05:13 PM
During the 'Cold' war the Communists, realizing they couldn't defeat the U.S on a military level decided to destroy the U.S from within by creating internal division beginning with de-segregation followed by 'Divide and Rule' programs such as Civil 'Rights', and 'Affirmative' action.

I got news for you, friend. They planned that shit long before Red October had even happened, much less the Cold War.

Blue Gum
04-22-2021, 06:27 PM
Short of DEPORTING ALL niggers after the civil war, all niggers should've been rounded up and put on reservations in the southwest, and Kept there ...permanently, regarding the Constitution, there should've been amendments added to insure this into perpetuity. I'd agree with financing the dirty black bastards, you know give'em a grubb stake, 40 acres and a mule, and let'em go make unlawful to leave the "reservation" that way when one was caught out in society, you could immediately wrangle them up and return them, that is if they made it....that's fanciful thinking though, because that's the main problem today, niggers dont do so well on their own, they cant self govern.

Niggers are parasites, they need a host to live off.

jenkemfactory
04-22-2021, 06:57 PM
Deportation today, deportation tomorrow, safe forever.
----Me

haywood
04-22-2021, 10:14 PM
Short of DEPORTING ALL niggers after the civil war, all niggers should've been rounded up and put on reservations in the southwest, and Kept there ...permanently, regarding the Constitution, there should've been amendments added to insure this into perpetuity. I'd agree with financing the dirty black bastards, you know give'em a grubb stake, 40 acres and a mule, and let'em go make unlawful to leave the "reservation" that way when one was caught out in society, you could immediately wrangle them up and return them, that is if they made it....that's fanciful thinking though, because that's the main problem today, niggers dont do so well on their own, they cant self govern.

Niggers are parasites, they need a host to live off.

Tru Dat!!

Coon Club Road
04-22-2021, 10:54 PM
I'm all for segregation. Hell, the niggers want it too! Give them their coon only town.

They already have BET, NAACP, their own national anthem and a shit ton of other "nigger only" associations and sheeeit.