PDA

View Full Version : Teenaper 'Birfday' party shot up, 9 injured but NO batwings :(

Whitey Ford
04-21-2021, 08:22 PM
And I bet that none of those 'chirrens' had health insurance, either. Which means that the taxpayer gets to foot all of their medical bills. I can only imagine how many millions of dollars taxpayers shell out each year to treat nigger shooting 'victims.' If we just deported them all back to da muddaland, saved medical bills would save millions each year.
Nine injured after gunfire erupts at 12-year-old's birthday party in Louisiana

https://i.imgur.com/35K0COO.png

Gunfire that erupted at a 12-year-old’s birthday party in Louisiana last week left nine teenagers injured, including two who remain hospitalized, authorities said Monday.

The shooting occurred Saturday night in LaPlace, about 30 miles west of New Orleans, the sheriff’s office in St. John the Baptist Parish said in a statement.

The sheriff’s office said investigators believe more than 60 people were gathered at the party when an argument broke out between two groups with an ongoing feud. Two guns were fired, authorities said.

The injured included:

A 17-year-old boy shot in the arm
A 16-year-old boy grazed in the ribs
A 15-year-old boy shot in the foot
A 14-year-old boy shot in the leg
A 13-year-old boy shot in the leg
A 12-year-old shot in both legs
A 16-year-old boy shot in the stomach
A 14-year-old boy shot in the head

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nine-injured-after-gunfire-erupts-12-year-old-s-birthday-n1264569

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-21-2021, 08:48 PM
Its a shame they can’t shoot. If we make allcops niggers, they would finally get the leg shots they want when the nigger inevitably resists arrest.

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 09:20 PM
Normally niggers load up their whips and ride over to the suburban Chunky Cheese's and pull that shit there.

haywood
04-21-2021, 09:36 PM
Normally niggers load up their whips and ride over to the suburban Chunky Cheese's and pull that shit there.

Tru Dat!!

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2021, 11:02 PM
I wish the "Teens" would go at each other with WWII flamethrowers instead.

:bugeye

haywood
04-21-2021, 11:32 PM

So do I!! :unigger:traybat:rofl:duh

tweakstick
04-22-2021, 12:33 AM

Let's not give them any ideas.

1. Flamethrowers are legal for anyone to own and not controlled by the ATF
2. Not serial numbered
3. Untraceable - no ballistic prints
4. Easy to build and use
5. Easy to hit what you are aiming at no matter which way you hold them (birdicleeze or horrizonnicleeze)
6. Can level one human/ape or an entire city block
7. Silent - after faint whoosh, no noise outside of the screaming alpha
8. Murder, cover up and body disposal are all accomplished in one trigger squeeze

Niggers and flamethrowers? I think not.

Well, maybe in a glass domed arena - televised. I'd do the pay per view on that.