PDA

View Full Version : Send the mother to prison with him

tweakstick
04-21-2021, 07:47 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9495417/Babysitter-24-killed-boy-one-wrestling-moves-angry-torn-pillow.html

I'm still trying to figure this one out, but it looks like the "mothers" might have been a lesbian couple??? This could explain the terminal libtardism which is required of white people to do something as stupid as have an ape care for a human baby.

I can't make many facts out of the case because the media is intentionally leaving parts of the story out. Most refuse to even show the baby or the nigger so it's no surprise if they refuse to show anything else.

A Texas (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/index.html) babysitter has been charged with capital murder after telling police he used 'several wrestling-style moves and a football hold' on a one-year-old boy who later died. Marvin Rex Lake, 24, was arrested following the death of Ahren Joshua DeHart who suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured skull, brain damage and hemorrhaging of the lung.
Lake, of El Paso, is initially said to have told police he had no idea how the boy was hurt, KFOX14 (https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/man-arrested-in-el-paso-charged-with-capital-murder) reports.
But he later admitted carrying out the wrestling moves and putting him in a football hold after getting upset that at DeHart had ripped a pillow, cops say. Lake is said to have admitted anger issues, saying he did not know his own strength.
Police say he later insisted: 'I did not hurt his head. I only caused the internal injuries.'

And just to add insult to felonious injury to a child:

Lake is said to have spoken with police the day before the boy's death seeking damages for a futon DeHart is said to have been injured on.

:pissed

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/21/13/42035810-9495417-image-a-1_1619007139742.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/21/13/42035802-9495417-image-m-5_1619007201056.jpg

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 09:24 PM
If I was a little kid, I'd be scared shitless of that ooglie booglie boogie man!

haywood
04-21-2021, 09:35 PM
If I was a little kid, I'd be scared shitless of that ooglie booglie boogie man!

I think most adults are SCARED of that fugly proto hominid!!

tweakstick
04-21-2021, 10:12 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/56ndl1.jpg

CoonsЯus
04-21-2021, 10:37 PM
leaving your child in the care of a nigger......Sorry, but this time, I find it hard to give any fucks. The parents had clearly been hoodwinked into the whole nigger trust momentum which has grown frighteningly over the last few decades. All due to the brain conditioning and re-programming of the foolish and gullible by the deep state with their fear campaigns.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-21-2021, 10:43 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/56ndl1.jpg

Id leave my kid covered in cold cuts with that pit bull before id leave it with a nigger.

Sandy
04-21-2021, 10:48 PM
Even if a nigger doesn't do anything, parents hiring a nigger babysitter are guilty of child endangerment at minimum.

I'm about to have a stroke because my blood pressure just got so high. I need to open a window and roar out this anger.

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2021, 10:49 PM
The last thing those fur traders wanted was a straight son in the family,
so they arranged for the boy to be muh-dikked by a negro.
He transitioned alright, into a corpse. Oops !
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
04-23-2021, 03:54 PM
Police: Texas babysitter used 'wrestling-style moves' on 1-year-old boy, killing him

https://i.imgur.com/3akOQZx.png

A 24-year-old Texas man was booked into jail on capital murder charges this week after telling authorities he used "wrestling-style moves" on a 1-year-old boy left in his care who later died in a hospital.

The boy’s numerous injuries last week included a skull fracture, KFOX 14 of El Paso reported. But suspect Marvin Rex Lake insisted to authorities that he hadn’t caused all of the child’s injuries.

"I did not hurt his head," Lake reportedly told investigators. "I only caused the internal injuries."

The caretaker said his hand slipped and little Ahren struck the frame of the futon, according to the affidavit. Later, Lake said he got upset at Ahren for ripping a pillow, so he held the boy tightly, not realizing his own strength, FOX 14 reported.

The suspect also inquired about possibly receiving financial compensation for damage to his futon frame, according to KFOX 14.

Lake remained in El Paso County Detention Facility without bond, the station reported.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/police-texas-babysitter-used-wrestling-style-moves-on-1-year-old-boy-killing-him

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 04:01 PM
First of all, any human stupid enough to leave his child in the care of a savage low intelligence ape is asking for problems.

SGT@Arms
04-23-2021, 04:37 PM
How does a 1 year old "rip a pillow?" What the fuck is rip a pillow? Did this 1 year old have the strength to actually rip up a pillow? Or did the 1 year old rip a fart and shit his diaper in the pillow causing the murderous chimpout?

Jivin' Jigaboo
04-23-2021, 05:21 PM
Any normal enlightened NIGGER hating Human Being would never let a Feral NIGGER SAVAGE!!! babysit their Human child! This is proof that people are being brainwashed and controlled by the education indoctrination system and the mainstream media illuminati with constant propaganda, that NIGGERS are our equal, but "Black" and they are "Just Like Us". The real truth is, the NIGGER got angry at the human child and "Chimped Out". A NIGGER Chimping Out has no bounds!

Moe_Gibbs
04-23-2021, 05:27 PM
Who in the fuck would leave their child with that thing?

jenkemfactory
04-23-2021, 06:01 PM
A 1 year old does not have strength to rip up anything other than jello.

Why would someone leave a baby to a nigger rapist?
They should check to see if the baby was sodomised.

I'm sure he was very worried. He was worried about going to prison.

IseDaDiva
04-23-2021, 06:08 PM
I have to stop reading this stuff. Okay, these "parents" look like mentally-challenged teenagers, but still, it's no excuse!! Niggers brutalize their own sprogs to death every day. WHY would anyone leave a baby with a feral nigger buck?

The suspect also inquired about possibly receiving financial compensation for damage to his futon frame, according to KFOX 14.

Am I losing my mind?

IseDaDiva
04-23-2021, 10:18 PM
Id leave my kid covered in cold cuts with that pit bull before id leave it with a nigger.

Any kid would have been 100% safe with my pit bull, unlike with niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-23-2021, 10:42 PM
Any kid would have been 100% safe with my pit bull, unlike with niggers.

I have two pit bulls and two kids myself. They can be good dogs.

IseDaDiva
04-24-2021, 12:15 AM
I have two pit bulls and two kids myself. They can be good dogs.

They didn't call them "Nanny dogs" for nothing! The worst thing mine ever did to anyone was bruise their shins with her furiously wagging tail.

Never mind dogs. I'd rather leave my kid with an actual wild gorilla. Way safer than with a wild nigger. I"m so distressed over this little baby I have to stay off this threat least I say something uncomplimentary about groids who batter human babies to death.

This makes two little helpless sweet babies viciously killed by niggers in the last few days alone. Where is the outrage? I guess no one really gives a shit but if the tables were turned, entire cities would be burned down and every clown shoe "stold".

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-24-2021, 12:24 AM
They didn't call them "Nanny dogs" for nothing! The worst thing mine ever did to anyone was bruise their shins with her furiously wagging tail.

Never mind dogs. I'd rather leave my kid with an actual wild gorilla. Way safer than with a wild nigger. I"m so distressed over this little baby I have to stay off this threat least I say something uncomplimentary about groids who batter human babies to death.

This makes two little helpless sweet babies viciously killed by niggers in the last few days alone. Where is the outrage? I guess no one really gives a shit but if the tables were turned, entire cities would be burned down and every clown shoe "stold".
The two I have now are my 3rd and 4th pitts I have owned. One is 14, the poor old lady. Shes still kickin though and would take a bite out of a nigger if it steps foot in the house. My neighbornigger called my dogs racist through the fence one day when I was out there. They always bark at the groid and give it hell.

niggers love murdering human children and the elderly. Easy targets are best. They’re too cowardly for fair fights. Hopefully this one will be constantly getting its asshole stitched up in NU for the next 25 to life.

Groid_Rage
04-24-2021, 01:44 AM
Fuck, I can see libtards leaving their kid with some gay emo nigger simp, but not with a feral ape like that. They are totally low IQ tards just like the nigger sitter.

Ignatow
04-24-2021, 02:53 AM
Parents should be charged by the DA with reckless endangerment of a toddler. Did the nigger have references, licenses, experiences to speak of, as to why it's qualified to babysit? I'm sure no - so the parents literally left the baby with a hyena. And that's criminally negligent.

As for the savage nigger, even prison is too lenient for it.

IseDaDiva
04-24-2021, 11:46 AM
Who in the fuck would leave their child with that thing?

Someone else left HER kids with him:

The police department’s Crime Against Children Unit continues its investigation into the condition of the other infant and toddler, who were also found to have injuries.

Leaving children of any age with a nigger should be criminal negligence.

Sandy
04-24-2021, 12:07 PM

There have been two niglets killed by niggers in the last few days. Where's the nigger outrage?

Groid_Rage
04-25-2021, 09:26 PM
Someone else left HER kids with him:

Leaving children of any age with a nigger should be criminal negligence.I noticed that too, and the other toddlers were hurt by Kong too. Apparently the buck was running an illegal day care operation out of his section 8 nigger nest. He figured he could smoke joints, drink fohtays and play GTA as long as he checked out the brats every 3 hours

Groid_Rage
04-25-2021, 09:28 PM
There have been two niglets killed by niggers in the last few days. Where's the nigger outrage?
If they can't blame YT, riot and play ghetto lotto, those apes DGAFF.