PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sow with shit in her stomach shots up a car with people in it.

Cat fur allergic
04-21-2021, 01:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGAjVxzbmk

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 02:01 PM
Her defense: Da shit in ma tumick may me do it!

Rastus Nigger
04-21-2021, 02:35 PM
Niggers are what they are. Now watch a liberal judge let the felon factory out on a signature bond so it can commit more crimes.

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2021, 02:39 PM
When are sheboons NOT pregnant ? WGAF ! The judge should order that pregnancy be terminated forthwith,
and the sheboon's monkey maker be permanently disabled.

:bugeye

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 02:44 PM
When are sheboons NOT pregnant ? WGAF ! The judge should order that pregnancy be terminated forthwith,

I think the only reason mammies don't shat out at least 8 niglets apiece is their monkey maker gets all corroded out and ate up inside from STD's and everything else nasty that grows on the buck stove pipe.

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2021, 03:30 PM
I think the only reason mammies don't shat out at least 8 niglets apiece is their monkey maker gets all corroded out and ate up inside from STD's and everything else nasty that grows on the buck stove pipe.
That is an accurate assessment of the situation, CCR.

IseDaDiva
04-21-2021, 05:28 PM

THey're not pregnant in the brief period between shitting out a niglet and getting knocked up again.

Look at that sow - looking like a buck in a bad wig and fake eyelashes. "Expectant mother" says the sheboon reporter, "Taisha", wearing her own rachet wig as though a gravid sow has some condition to be revered? Just the usual, out-of-control violent nigger bitch chimping. What's the big deal?

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Look at that sow - looking like a buck in a bad wig and fake eyelashes. "Expectant mother" says the sheboon reporter, "Taisha", wearing her own rachet wig as though a gravid sow has some condition to be revered?
The she-zillas always look like they grabbed their wig off a coat hook, and put it on as they're leaving the nest.
I always wonder if Maury has any hairdressers backstage, to at least straighten out the dead animal on their head.