PDA

View Full Version : Just kick out a nigger/spigger off my stoop

Cat fur allergic
04-21-2021, 12:01 AM
I'm hearing all sorts of laughing etc.. After a half hour of this. I went to check. A nigger and spigger was on my stoop smoking pot and drinking alcohol. Usually they aren't siting on my stoop. BUt in their cars park close by. I knock on my own door to let them know. I'm here.

The nigger/spigger excuse was I thought the place was abandon. Bullshit LOL. Very well maintain yard plants etc.... Since NYC legalize pot. They are out there just don't care.

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 12:49 AM
I'm hearing all sorts of laughing etc.. After a half hour of this. I went to check. A nigger and spigger was on my stoop smoking pot and drinking alcohol. Usually they aren't siting on my stoop. BUt in their cars park close by. I knock on my own door to let them know. I'm here.

The nigger/spigger excuse was I thought the place was abandon. Bullshit LOL. Very well maintain yard plants etc.... Since NYC legalize pot. They are out there just don't care.

Niggers have no class. Niggers have no respect for other people's property. Why you ask?

BECAUSE THEY'RE NIGGERS!
:fume

Bottle_of_Hate
04-21-2021, 01:54 AM
I would say get fart spray but that is like perfume compared to nigger body odor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
04-21-2021, 09:09 AM
I would say get fart spray but that is like perfume compared to nigger body odor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tru Dat!!

Sandy
04-21-2021, 12:44 PM
I would buy some liquid ass and put it in a spray bottle and set it for stream, then let them have it right in the face.

Same problem as niggers getting DL action at NU. They probably would like it! It would be just like a nigger to open its maw wide and ook, "Dat be bettiz dan grep drank!"

Tar Remover
04-25-2021, 03:06 PM
Post a job application on your front door........

haywood
04-25-2021, 05:47 PM
Post a job application on your front door........

Best SOLUTION yet!!

Ray Cizzums
04-25-2021, 07:22 PM
You've got plants, and plants need water. It's pretty easy to rig up a couple of mist heads to water your stoop.
There is a battery powered product called a Scarecrow, that senses animal intruders, and opens the
valve automatically. We had a lunatic ex-girlfriend of my brother stalking at my parent's house, and I had to
do a new sprinkler install after a FEMA house lift, so I dedicated a zone and a couple of nozzles to the front door.
Not long after, the crackpot showed up, and my mom gave her the zone 9 drench.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
04-25-2021, 07:47 PM
In NYC,you can’t call cops on niggs or you're rayciss! I’ll have to go along with the sprinkler idea.

Tar Remover
04-25-2021, 10:30 PM
You've got plants, and plants need water. It's pretty easy to rig up a couple of mist heads to water your stoop.
There is a battery powered product called a Scarecrow, that senses animal intruders, and opens the
valve automatically. We had a lunatic ex-girlfriend of my brother stalking at my parent's house, and I had to
do a new sprinkler install after a FEMA house lift, so I dedicated a zone and a couple of nozzles to the front door.
Not long after, the crackpot showed up, and my mom gave her the zone 9 drench.
:bugeye:rofl

jenkemfactory
04-26-2021, 06:11 AM
They should be sent to a Chinese work camp.