PDA

View Full Version : Cop video Columbus Ohio

Unregistered
04-20-2021, 11:32 PM
This human cop saves nigger bitch in pink from other nigger bitch about to stab her. Don’t know how to post the video but I’m sure someone can from 10tv Columbus news website. YOU HAVE TO listen to the nigger buck standing there after he solves the problem. He asks “why u do dat man?” Lol. Unbelievable how fucking ignorant those animals are

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 12:36 AM
This human cop saves nigger bitch in pink from other nigger bitch about to stab her. Don’t know how to post the video but I’m sure someone can from 10tv Columbus news website. YOU HAVE TO listen to the nigger buck standing there after he solves the problem. He asks “why u do dat man?” Lol. Unbelievable how fucking ignorant those animals are

Watch the same nigger buck drop kick the snake hayed's hayed laying on the sidewalk seconds before the attacking sheboon was dispatched!

https://youtu.be/Fpnibt9RQ2U

Unregistered
04-21-2021, 01:41 AM
Crazy niggers can’t control themselves. The teen boons fighting and one thinks it’s a good idea to try stabbing 2 from her own tribe in front of whitey PoPo. And yep that buck kicks the one on the ground. If the cop didn’t show up to do some goodification he probably tries to muh dik em afterwards on the sidewalk. Lol

Wish some reporter would ask the sheboon in the pink if she wants cops defunded. Lol. This is probably how most cookouts, birthday parties, etc end up in Chicago every weekend, with one exception, no cops to control the anarchy of rival tribes hanging out together as humans do with friends and neighbors. 😂

MineEvolved
04-21-2021, 04:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ezd2wGlWQAEGdes?format=png&name=small

Bottle_of_Hate
04-21-2021, 07:45 AM
I think the 16 was her weight. 16 stone. AKA 224 pounds. This was a no win for the cop. If he didn't act, da popo didn't do enough. He acted, it was juss a keed...

Bottle_of_Hate
04-21-2021, 08:05 AM

The video you posted was private. Can not view it.

Unregistered
04-21-2021, 09:55 AM
Whatever the niggers were doing, a nigger was going to be goodified that day, either by knife or bullet. Too bad the cops had to do it. A dirty thankless job to be sure. If the cops hadn't shown up, maybe more tribal warfare would have ended up with more batwings being issued. I guess we'll never know. But, we do know that young sow won't be crapping out any nigglets to prey on civilization in the future.

As far as pappy nigger kicking lil nigglet sow in the haiyd, he knows it won't hurt her due to the thick skulls and small brains niggers posses. That's the way niggers discipline their nigglets. Other animals do things that appear rough too to keep their offspring in line. Watch a momma bear disciplining it's cub sometime. If the bear did that to a human, the human would be dead. Male bears have been known to kill cubs. Niggers are no different. Just animals doing what animals do.

I give my highest commendation to the police officer for risking his reputation, fortune, body and personal freedom to wrangle niggers in the climate of these modern times to keep us safe.
Job well done! My gratitude.

:traybat

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 12:02 PM
The video you posted was private. Can not view it.

Go up and click on the YouTube link in my original post... it seems to still work for me.

If you can view it, during the slo mo segment watch the clown shoe wearing smoke immediately following the drop kick to the head.

If you observe his face carefully, all you see are ear to ear teeth... an obvious display of enjoyment.

These savages love inflicting pain on others... it's what they do!

Blue Gum
04-21-2021, 09:56 PM
Niggers enjoy violence and hurting humans and other niggers, which is a really good thing. This is a prime example of what niggers do, actions and behaviors like this are normal and are engrained into niggers from a very young age. This is what niggers see and experience in their own nigger famblies. This is common, it's part of nigger life. I think niggers get a " high" from violent chaotic situations. I think that's why niggers dont mind going to nigger-U. It's much easier for a nigger in nigger-U partly because the nigger doesn't have to think. While being enrolled in nigger-U.

The common thread that runs through all these current events, is the dirty violent nigger animal, these stabbings, shootings, riots and looting are all common and acceptable practices in the baboon nigger culture. The problem has always been injecting the nigger into a western society.
The ways and means of the nigger culture find these things as normal and acceptable.
It's part of everyday life for the nigger.

It would never happen, but in practice, it would work out better and that is have niggers police niggers.i 'd guarantee you the nigger po-po would be much more violent against niggers than a human cop.

Unregistered
04-22-2021, 01:02 PM
I wonder how long it will be before the city of Columbus, OH renames a city street after the dead sheboon.

Sandy
04-22-2021, 03:41 PM
I wonder how long it will be before the city of Columbus, OH renames a city street after the dead sheboon.

That niggeress was so fat, it had better be a six-lane highway!

tweakstick
04-22-2021, 05:06 PM
Watch the same nigger buck drop kick the snake hayed's hayed laying on the sidewalk seconds before the attacking sheboon was dispatched!

https://youtu.be/Fpnibt9RQ2U

Yeah, I caught that too. I guess it didn't matter to that mouthy nigger that the other girl was "juss a keeyid" when he tried to crack her hayed open like a melon with those stolen error joe-dunz.

If he hadn't shot that she-beast, the same nigger would have mouthed off about why he let her stab the other girl. He'd be screaming the same words - just about a different nigger.

You can't please a nigger, ever. Don't try.

Every white cop needs to leave the cities.

Abandon ship. There is no reason for you guys to suffer the same fate as Chauvin.

Coon Club Road
04-22-2021, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I caught that too. I guess it didn't matter to that mouthy nigger that the other girl was "juss a keeyid" when he tried to crack her hayed open like a melon with those stolen error joe-dunz.

If he hadn't shot that she-beast, the same nigger would have mouthed off about why he let her stab the other girl. He'd be screaming the same words - just about a different nigger.

Abandon ship. There is no reason for you guys to suffer the same fate as Chauvin.

If you watch the slo mo again, you can see the clown shoe'd spook cover his ears when the gunfire commences.

He'll be downtown before Social Security closes tomorrow trying to get SSI for the hearing loss he'll be claiming.

"Da Po Po shoo hih guh by my airs nows I'ze caints heerz"!

Coon Club Road
04-22-2021, 06:08 PM

The sign shop is trying to figure out how to spell My Kia now. :lol

Sandy
04-22-2021, 07:04 PM

Ben Shapiro said today that lots of cops are telling him they want to get transferred off desk duty. I've said it before, I have had serious problems with cops in the past, but even I have to say it's now a thankless profession. They're given authority to enforce the law, then when they do it, and now even when they defend a worthless nigger life, the law turns on them.

tweakstick
04-22-2021, 07:30 PM
Ben Shapiro said today that lots of cops are telling him they want to get transferred off desk duty. I've said it before, I have had serious problems with cops in the past, but even I have to say it's now a thankless profession. They're given authority to enforce the law, then when they do it, and now even when they defend a worthless nigger life, the law turns on them.

In the Navy I called this situation the "responsible authority paradox" to describe the relationship between officers and enlisted or any large enough difference in rank.

It applies equally here.

Politicians want authority without responsibility while they demand cops take responsibility without authority.

They never seem to get it through their thick ass heads that when the lowest men on the totem pole leave, the pole falls down.

Coon Club Road
04-22-2021, 11:10 PM
In the Navy I called this situation the "responsible authority paradox" to describe the relationship between officers and enlisted or any large enough difference in rank.

It applies equally here.

Politicians want authority without responsibility while they demand cops take responsibility without authority.

They never seem to get it through their thick ass heads that when the lowest men on the totem pole leave, the pole falls down.

I can foresee younger cops, ones with barely any pension contribution saying fuck this, I can get the same wages, benefits and pension if I switch over to the service dept. or fire or some other city position.

The top of the totem pole, the sand baggers will now have to fill those lowly positions. Afternoon shift, weekends, third shift etc.

These older guys will be more for lack of better words, "trigger happy", because they just need a few more years and they will make sure they keep themselves alive to collect that pension.

Self preservation will be paramount, especially at the expense of some jaked up nigger that doesn't listen.

It has only just begun.

tweakstick
04-23-2021, 01:05 AM
These older guys will be more for lack of better words, "trigger happy", because they just need a few more years and they will make sure they keep themselves alive to collect that pension.

Self preservation will be paramount, especially at the expense of some jaked up nigger that doesn't listen.

It has only just begun.

The thing that sucks the most is that the older cops are really the only ones I really trust to uphold the U.S. Constitution and not infringe on my rights.

They don't even teach the rookies that the USC even exist, instead it's just do what we tell you. Old cops have even told me as much.

I think the older the cop, the better as far as that goes. Unfortunately, they will extend these rights to niggers who don't deserve them because they respect no law.

I think the old cops will not be the trigger happy ones. Quite the opposite and this is by design of the globalist who want a national, and soon worldwide, police force all falling under the all powerful NWO - the one world government.

This is the reason for all of the shootings, beatings and other bullshit going on. This goes for the LEO and criminals alike.

Just curious:

Did anyone notice that St. Floyd had tattoos in his arrest photos but not in the video? That nigger sure as hell didn't pay to have them removed
Did anyone notice that there is a grave in Houston with St. Floyd's name on it dated a few years ago?
Did anyone notice that St. Floyd's Cadillac coffin was a foot shorter than he was? Did they break his legs to fit his dead ass in there?
Did anyone notice that the sherilla whale that just got shot four times had no blood on her body or on the ground around her?

I cant say that this is all proof of anything, but if it was, it would be like this is all some kind of giant psyop, huhh?

Unregistered
04-24-2021, 09:22 AM
I used to read MAD Magazine when I was a kid.

There used to be a regular feature called "Scenes We'd Like To See".

Here's a scene I think we'd all like to see....

https://i.imgflip.com/56yt16.jpg

Sandy
04-24-2021, 11:59 AM
I used to read MAD Magazine when I was a kid.

There used to be a regular feature called "Scenes We'd Like To See".

Here's a scene I think we'd all like to see....

https://i.imgflip.com/56yt16.jpg

Well, when true, it's a good reason to keep police from getting involved in what's a purely internal matter among niggers. :D

Blue Gum
04-24-2021, 01:18 PM
When niggers rule over other niggers, it's never good and usually worst than before. I guess South Africa I'd a good example. The niggers are in charge now, and the place is a total shithole to the 5th power, before it was run by Humans and things were much better, even for the niggers. These days violent crime is through the roof, rape and sexual assault is rampant.

These nigger sheboon are a classic example. It was funny to hear nigger pendants downplayed the " knife fight ", I heard one nigger say, "leave these kids alone. It ain't no big thang to have a knife fight , kids have them all the time...lol I never had a knife fight growing up. It just goes to show the extremely Vast differences in the nigger animal culture and the human culture.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-24-2021, 04:49 PM
When niggers rule over other niggers, it's never good and usually worst than before. I guess South Africa I'd a good example.

We have plenty of examples here in the USA without even using Africa. Just look at any place governed by nigger democrats. There is little preventing it from turning into an African jungle.

Buck Simian
04-24-2021, 06:12 PM
Different angle of the shooting, from a surveillance camera across the street. You can hear her screaming I'm gonna stab the fuck out of you bitch as she is attacking the other girl.

https://rumble.com/vfylq9-new-angle.html?mref=10j4h&mc=68xg5&fbclid=IwAR3HWVxGRM_7aBPv62f8m5WPdcvHG64RJ3rfjr_yF Pjtpi75mNkPpzhWS2g

I can't find that version on Youtube for some reason (wonder why).

Oh and BLM says Teen knife fights have been happening for eons, no reason for the police to get involved!

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/04/23/blm-activist-teen-knife-fights-happening-eons-need-police-use-weapons/?fbclid=IwAR1uGzbZIeSHkPxfemHUiO4QXHT30HSAjRXtriXa DSaEjm01Y7PpU_jd1nY

zagnut
04-24-2021, 07:38 PM
There have been many professions that have morphed into a labor of love. Love may not be the best term for law enforcement but when I was growing up it was a profession that many admired and thought of as a potential career as a kid along with a fireman and soldier. Today you can see the power of the news media that takes a profession that was honored and respected and turned into one that the youth derides and spreads fear among the masses as an evil occupation created to be out to get you. One of the questions I can remember being asked during voir dire for jury duty is, " would you take the word of an officer over a citizen?" It is better written today as, "would you take the word of an officer over the word of a nigger?"

The news media taints the mere mention of law enforcement as a question of integrity while the nigger bleeding out was a good boy that never did anything wrong and was persecuted by the racist law enforcement. I grew up in the time where you really had to fuck up to get thrown in jail and if you did you probably deserved it. Today it is a badge of courage worn by a certain segment of society and sadly I don't see that changing anytime soon. Think of professions that have been ruined by niggers?

Law enforcement is one but who would want to be a teacher in a public school which equates to a full time thankless baby sitting profession? The short time I taught technology in the corporate world there was a great feeling of satisfaction seeing the light bulb light in the student grasping the concepts and equally dis-heartening watching a group of niggers group up to noisily cackle and see who can out strut and shake their feathers like a grackle trying to get laid. No nigger can talk at a normal volume except when you call them out and question them on the subject you are trying to teach. Then they take offense because you are trying to , "Diss," them. At least I could send them back to their supervisor with a note that their behavior interfered with their learning and was a detriment to the rest of the class. That started WW3 with the nigger lovers in human resources and ultimately got me reassigned.

There needs to be a movement that calls a spade a spade. There isn't a night that goes by that I try to watch the news and end up wanting to see the reporter catch a kick squarely between the legs. There is no journalism but nothing but and hour long session in social engineering society. You can't read a newspaper that is not biased screaming racisms'.

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 07:58 PM
What makes me sick, is that they are going to make a big deal out of a murderous 16 yr old she boon,but only because it was goodified by a white cop.If they care so much about young nigger lives, why aren’t they doing something about the dozens of teenapers that get killed in the hood by their own kind every week?

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2021, 08:59 PM
What makes me sick, is that they are going to make a big deal out of a murderous 16 yr old she boon,but only because it was goodified by a white cop.If they care so much about young nigger lives, why aren’t they doing something about the dozens of teenapers that get killed in the hood by their own kind every week?
They know they can always shit out replacements, and the teen apes are already more trouble and expense than welfare is paying for. Ma'khia's awful mammy was probably losing fights over the last chiggun wang, so she stuck that blubber-potamus in foster care.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
04-24-2021, 09:22 PM
They know they can always shit out replacements, and the teen apes are already more trouble and expense than welfare is paying for. Ma'khia's awful mammy was probably losing fights over the last chiggun wang, so she stuck that blubber-potamus in foster care.
:bugeye
Mon khia’s mom is probably an abusive crack hoe,so Child services took the blimp chimp away from it.Mamma nigg probably didn’t care about the lil fat stabby niglet sow. But now that the opportunity for a possible ghetto lottery win presented itself,she’ll pretend “Eyes luved muh bay be!”

Coon Club Road
04-25-2021, 12:20 AM
Mon khia’s mom is probably an abusive crack hoe,so Child services took the blimp chimp away from it.Mamma nigg probably didn’t care about the lil fat stabby niglet sow. But now that the opportunity for a possible ghetto lottery win presented itself,she’ll pretend “Eyes luved muh bay be!”

That is SO TRUE!

She didn't give a shit enough to raise her, booted her out of the house, but now that the nigger wheel of fortune is grinding to a stop in front of her house, "she my baby girl who was coming home to mammy"!

Jim Crow
04-25-2021, 07:26 PM
That is SO TRUE!

She didn't give a shit enough to raise her, booted her out of the house, but now that the nigger wheel of fortune is grinding to a stop in front of her house, "she my baby girl who was coming home to mammy"!

Other than some bleeding heart liberal fux though gibbs me fund,I doubt the nigger gets shit.That was a legitimate kill!But it will try to go for that lottery.