PDA

View Full Version : Nigger can't even cross the street...

Had_It_With_Niggers
04-20-2021, 09:18 PM
I'm sitting at a red light while some nigger has the green light to cross the street. When does it start moving? You got it - when the light changes!!I Drivers in the oncoming lanes and the lane next to me stopped to let the monkey cross the street. I did not. I moved forward through the intersection, blocking the Nigger's way. Maybe it was petty of me, but I am just so sick of these animals thinking they can do whatever they want. It was a small stand, and it felt good.

Sandy
04-20-2021, 11:54 PM
We have to be careful, though. The nigger might start kicking your car, pull a knife and slash a tire, or even produce a Hi-Point and start shooting.

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 12:54 AM
It was hoping to get mowed down in the crosswalk, taking the fall like a stuntman, then collect perpetual nigger payday disability followed by the nigger lotto payout from the lawsuit.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-21-2021, 01:52 AM
I would and have done the same. I also do the same for any Asshole in traffic that runs a light because they didn’t want to wait. I have a dash camera so I am not worried. I don’t care if they have to reverse back into their turn lane.

I also often get the nigger slow knuckle drag to and from the bus stop when I am trying to make a right turn onto the main road. They always shuffle on in as the don’t walk pops up then wobble their heads listening to nigger noise. I love when I happen to be in my truck. It has a nice air horn that sends the niggers running :lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
04-21-2021, 09:08 AM
I'm sitting at a red light while some nigger has the green light to cross the street. When does it start moving? You got it - when the light changes!!I Drivers in the oncoming lanes and the lane next to me stopped to let the monkey cross the street. I did not. I moved forward through the intersection, blocking the Nigger's way. Maybe it was petty of me, but I am just so sick of these animals thinking they can do whatever they want. It was a small stand, and it felt good.

Nice work!!

jenkemfactory
04-21-2021, 11:25 AM
I had that encounter.
It was the opposite though.
I was making a turn and I saw a nigger bum trying to cross and so I stop to let it cross. In Nigger Jersey, if you see a pedestrian, you have to stop and let them cross or you'll get a ticket inserted up into your colon.
The nigger flew into a rage because I was letting it cross. It charged at me and it put it's hind-hoofs on my car and dented it.
In Nigger Jersey, you don't get out of your car because you could be attacked by a barrel of wild niggers.
When I was able to stop to inspect the damages, I saw a nigger hind-hoof print on the paint and the body was dented.
Later I found out how expensive it was to repair.
Here's the thing, it was a nigger bum, what would you do about it? It will not be able to pay for the damages. There was nothing I could do. It was a wild beast, so trying to reason with it is impossible. It has no conscience.

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 03:41 PM
I love when I happen to be in my truck. It has a nice air horn that sends the niggers running :lol.

For a couple years I was driving a truck with a L-10 Cummins with a curb side grass burner exhaust.

When I was in the city, I'd roll up to the stop light in the curb lane, stopping so the exhaust was aimed dead center into the bus stop shelter filled with smokes waiting for the "buh".

It took some practice but if you dumped the clutch in 3 or 4, the engine would practically stall, instrument panel lights lighting up to indicate a stall but the engine would still roll on momentum then re-light.

When it did... a noxious cloud of black smoke would ferociously blast out into the bus shelter with such density and volume, the jigs would have to evacuate!

Quickly slipping it back down to 2 would assure a quick getaway.

It wasn't as dense and pungent as those old Maxidynes, but holy shit it definitely came in second!

The shines would be waving their paws, flipping me off... great fun.

The replacement issues came with stacks, I kept my grass burner as long as I could for the entertainment value!

Ray Cizzums
04-21-2021, 05:04 PM
For a couple years I was driving a truck with a L-10 Cummins with a curb side grass burner exhaust.
When I was in the city, I'd roll up to the stop light in the curb lane, stopping so the exhaust was aimed dead center into the bus stop shelter filled with smokes waiting for the "buh".It took some practice but if you dumped the clutch in 3 or 4, the engine would practically stall, instrument panel lights lighting up to indicate a stall but the engine would still roll on momentum then re-light.
Here's a fine compilation of Rollin' Coal clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

Coon Club Road
04-21-2021, 08:54 PM
Here's a fine compilation of Rollin' Coal clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

LOL!

I think "rolling coal" is a newer fad created by young kids overfueling their diesel pickup trucks.

Same end result we had 30 years ago but we called it smoking niggers out LOL! We weren't very original! :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2021, 11:02 PM

When I was in the city, I'd roll up to the stop light in the curb lane, stopping so the exhaust was aimed dead center into the bus stop shelter filled with smokes waiting for the "buh".

It took some practice but if you dumped the clutch in 3 or 4, the engine would practically stall, instrument panel lights lighting up to indicate a stall but the engine would still roll on momentum then re-light.

When it did... a noxious cloud of black smoke would ferociously blast out into the bus shelter with such density and volume, the jigs would have to evacuate!

Quickly slipping it back down to 2 would assure a quick getaway.

It wasn't as dense and pungent as those old Maxidynes, but holy shit it definitely came in second!

The shines would be waving their paws, flipping me off... great fun.

The replacement issues came with stacks, I kept my grass burner as long as I could for the entertainment value!

This reminds me of the time my brother was feeling naughty and couldn't help himself...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?19411-Almost-got-me-a-Hood-Buck-tonight&p=67623&viewfull=1#post67623

haywood
04-24-2021, 11:17 PM
this reminds me of the time my brother was feeling naughty and couldn't help himself...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?19411-almost-got-me-a-hood-buck-tonight&p=67623&viewfull=1#post67623

love it!!

Coon Club Road
04-25-2021, 12:13 AM
This reminds me of the time my brother was feeling naughty and couldn't help himself...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?19411-Almost-got-me-a-Hood-Buck-tonight&p=67623&viewfull=1#post67623

Too bad water doesn't melt niggers! We'd all be blasting thru puddles!

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-25-2021, 12:50 AM
Too bad water doesn't melt niggers! We'd all be blasting thru puddles!

Water might not "melt" niggers, but they sure as hell don't like it anywhere near them!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-25-2021, 08:10 AM
LOL!

I think "rolling coal" is a newer fad created by young kids overfueling their diesel pickup trucks.

Same end result we had 30 years ago but we called it smoking niggers out LOL! We weren't very original! :lol

I find rolling coal for no reason obnoxious. I try not to do it but I am not against it when it comes to niggers.

Tar Remover
04-29-2021, 04:07 AM

Nice work! Fuckin' niggers......