PDA

View Full Version : LGBT+++, tranny, non-binary niggers want jobs in NYC.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2021, 06:57 PM
It was late March, and (tranny nigger) Mario Smith was staring at an uncertain future.Smith, a 20-year-old (parasitic invading nigger) from Jamaica who identifies as transgender and nonbinary, was nearing the end of an internship and preparing to plunge into a job market that, even before the pandemic, offered limited opportunities for people like them.

Funny, but my employers never gave a shit about my "orientation" or my needs and demands.

This summer, New York City will start an employment development program meant to address the needs of people like Smith, who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or intersex and are homeless or at risk of homelessness.

I'm so glad to hear this! Screw all the ordinary, YT people who have paid taxes all their lives, have families to think about and can't find jobs in this pandemic. Jamaicoon trannies get priority.

https://news.yahoo.com/came-york-acceptance-now-jobs-123700526.html

Rastus Nigger
04-20-2021, 09:44 PM
Absolutely sickening repulsive subhuman pieces of shit on a communist mission to destroy the human race.

tweakstick
04-20-2021, 10:15 PM
That's it. From now on, I'm identifying as a Haitian black lesbian preop transpecies non binary sea turtle.

I'ze gonna gets muh moaneez, muffugahz.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-21-2021, 05:35 AM
No longer is it just “cuz I’m black”. Now they can say cuz I bi or cuz I (insert alphabet excuse). Nigger buck with dreadlocks, fake tits, a beard, and an erection. Can uh heps ya ma’am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 05:47 AM
........LGBT+++, tranny, non-binary niggers want BLOW jobs in NYC........:lol

IseDaDiva
04-21-2021, 11:17 AM
You all know this is coming, right? BTW, that sign originally said "No Irish". So where are MY reparashuns??