PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "president" batwinged hours after election.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2021, 01:22 PM
Good job, niggers! :lol

Chad’s longtime leader has died of wounds suffered during a visit to front-line troops battling a little-known rebel group, the military announced Tuesday, just hours after he was declared the winner of an election that would have given him another six years in power.

He looks very presidential. In fact, he reminds me of Barry Obongo - well, before he went bye-bye.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/10720036-military-that-chads-president-killed-battlefield.html#.1272-stage-set2-4

Coon Club Road
04-20-2021, 01:30 PM
"... He looks very presidential... "

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/10720036-military-that-chads-president-killed-battlefield.html#.1272-stage-set2-4

He sure does... with both hands on his Muh Dikk! :lol :lol :lol

Had_It_With_Niggers
04-20-2021, 09:27 PM
Imagine a world where every nigger would be batwinged after only a few hours!!!

Rastus Nigger
04-20-2021, 09:29 PM

I hope for that to happen every day.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-20-2021, 10:08 PM

Theyd find a way to breed in one hour and we still wouldnt be rid of em.

Ray Cizzums
04-20-2021, 10:22 PM
This is why you never saw muzzie shitstain Obama near any war zone. His secret service detail wouldn't take a golf ball for him. Just like his "wife" stayed out of woods during hunting season. That shaved ape would draw fire, whether bear season was open or not.

:gorilla:bugeye

haywood
04-20-2021, 10:55 PM
He sure does... with both hands on his Muh Dikk! :lol :lol :lol

Where else would they be?!

MineEvolved
04-20-2021, 11:47 PM
Did the fool not go and get his magic dust from the witch doctor to make himself bulletproof?

Sandy
04-20-2021, 11:58 PM
This is why you never saw muzzie shitstain Obama near any war zone. His secret service detail wouldn't take a golf ball for him. Just like his "wife" stayed out of woods during hunting season. That shaved ape would draw fire, whether bear season was open or not.

Never mind woods, do you think they ever dared to go through the South Side, even though it was part of their alleged home city? The biggest threat to niggers is other niggers. If they were to be surrounded by 100 Secret Service niggers, the niggers would sooner quit than go through Chicago's own war zones.

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 02:54 AM

:rofl:rofl:rofl I like the "Hairless Bat" reference the best!

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 02:56 AM
YES! God job niggers! :lol