PDA

View Full Version : Oldest Living Breeding Sow Has Croaked at 115/116?

SC Anemia
04-19-2021, 06:48 PM
A North Carolina woman who grew up picking cotton, got married at 14 and went on to become the oldest living American with more than 120 great-great-grandchildren has died peacefully in her home, according to her family.

Hester Ford was either 115 or 116 years old depending on which census report was accurate. Either way, she was the oldest living American when she died Saturday in Charlotte, according to the Gerontology Research Group, which tracks “supercentenarians.” They listed her age as 115 years and 245 days.

The sad part is of course NOT that it died but that it managed to squirt out 12 chillins (the first at age 15), 68 grandchildren and at least 120 great grandchildren. That's 190 niggers that this one single sow contaminated this country with. BTW, I'm betting that the number of great grand turds has got to be way, WAY bigger. The 120 is only the ones they know of.

14957 :traybat

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna712

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 08:56 PM
The big question is how many of those great grandmammy chiltren are INCARCERATED? :lol

Sandy
04-19-2021, 11:20 PM
Niggersows are worse than tribbles. It's potentially able to leave behind one million, seven hundred seventy one thousand, five hundred sixty one niglets. That's assuming one sow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every twelve years.

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 11:48 PM
Niggersows are worse than tribbles. It's potentially able to leave behind one million, seven hundred seventy one thousand, five hundred sixty one niglets. That's assuming one sow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every twelve years.

I saw a sow today, that was wearing a tribble on her head.
Ponderous, Mr. Spock. Ponderous .....

jenkemfactory
04-20-2021, 01:14 AM
Niggers have no concept of numbers, although this one does look ancient. I have heard of niggers who lived to 300. Go figure. They just make up stuff.

Buck Simian
04-20-2021, 01:42 AM
While niggers generally die young, every now and then you see a old one. It seems like if they make it past 40 without getting shot they either get too stupid or stubborn to lay down and die.

haywood
04-20-2021, 07:44 AM
I swear to god niggers breed faster than cockroaches do.

And have WAY poorer hygiene!!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-20-2021, 07:59 AM
The big question is how many of those great grandmammy chiltren are INCARCERATED? :lol

That and how many have earned batwings from other niggers.

CoonsЯus
04-20-2021, 09:10 AM
I swear to god niggers breed faster than cockroaches do.

that's what I was thinking...

Coon Club Road
04-20-2021, 09:13 AM
That and how many have earned batwings from other niggers.

Not nearly enough my friend, not nearly enough!

IseDaDiva
04-27-2021, 11:37 AM
Not nearly enough my friend, not nearly enough!

Maybe not, but any number of goodifications is a positive thing and greatly reduces the number of niggers down the line.

Sandy
04-28-2021, 11:27 PM
Maybe not, but any number of goodifications is a positive thing and greatly reduces the number of niggers down the line.

Henoch Spock was still very logical. :)

Problem is, it's like eliminating one cockroach and counting its millions of descendants. There are still too many cockroaches left.

IseDaDiva
04-29-2021, 10:42 AM
Henoch Spock was still very logical. :)

Problem is, it's like eliminating one cockroach and counting its millions of descendants. There are still too many cockroaches left.

Agree. Even one cockroach is one too many.

Jim Crow
04-29-2021, 06:04 PM

Or on government assistance!
I guess a 50/50 split!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-30-2021, 04:48 AM
Agree. Even one cockroach is one too many.

Just like roaches, if you see one nigger you know there are more around. The only way to deal with both is to remove their food source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IseDaDiva
04-30-2021, 09:32 AM
Just like roaches, if you see one nigger you know there are more around. The only way to deal with both is to remove their food source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Simple, right? Merely putting a cap on the gravy train would do the trick but for some reason too many people feel that they are obliged to feed niggers. Why is that someone else's job, and what does it accomplish? What other populations on earth demand that others feed them from cradle to grave?

Groid_Rage
05-11-2021, 03:11 AM
Some niggers never die, they just smell that way.