PDA

View Full Version : A serious question for niggerologists (don't know where to put this)

IseDaDiva
04-19-2021, 05:33 PM
I was thinking about this earlier and I'm wondering: Do niggers have feelings? I know they have impulses, primitive instincts, and urges to muh dik, do drugs, to rape, rob and murder, but do they have feelings like ours?

Are sympathy, remorse, empathy, grief, pity, shame - all the emotions that make us human - unknown to them? I've seen sows wailing and screeching in a public "looks at me" and "GoGimme" way when their sprogs get deleted, but they seem to get over it in a much shorter time than my mother cat got over losing her kittens.

So do niggers have even vestigial feelings and emotions? Does having a low IQ remove the complex emotions possessed by higher life forms, like gorillas?

animal mother
04-19-2021, 05:47 PM
What you described are human emotions. Since niggers are non human life forms it’s really unknown if they can possess any feelings the way humans do. This sounds like something that a PhD anthropologist could write a research paper on.

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 06:13 PM
I recall a tell-all article, possibly from the old Chimpout site, by a civil court lawyer, who was assigned black clients by his firm. He delivered an accurate account of the idiocy that was standard when dealing with this tribe. His number one problem was niggers didn't use, or remember, their legal names - bringing court proceedings to a screeching halt. "He just go by Tay Tay" didn't cut it with the judge. He also mentioned the dramatic performances by the mammies, which were belied by the record of abandonment and abuse of the "chilluns". It was a good read, but try and search for it now. Google has buried it under 100 pages of woketurd links.

:bugeye:ohjeebus

Sandy
04-19-2021, 06:22 PM
Dogs love and show love like very young children, and it's millions of years of evolution beyond niggers. The one emotion I'd say niggers have is hate, but it's more of an instinctive level. Yet even when a dog sees a cat or rat and wants to attack, it's just an animal being an animal. There's something more about niggers that when they see a human with more than what they have, and especially a pretty white woman, they want to muh dikk and murder.

Niggers have some behavior stemming from thought processes, but extremely minimal. Some could be considered clever. "Sheeit I downwanna reports muh missin niglet, dem weffare checks gone stop comin!" But then you have their typical animalistic behavior that, when a human would think, "Is attacking the fast food counter really worth going to jail for," a nigger just chimps out.

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 06:51 PM
Here is the article - Called "Confessions of a public defender"

https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

It is also here too - https://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/confessions-public-defender/
Witch Doctor, delivering that good juju ! Make that a sticky.
Strangely enough, I recall reading a different essay by a lawyer, which is the one I described above. I had some elements of this one mixed up with that one. I recall the lawyer commenting on the ridiculous names, and that the bleck routinely failed to pay his bill.

:witchdance

IseDaDiva
04-19-2021, 07:02 PM
Here is the article - Called "Confessions of a public defender"

https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

It is also here too - https://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/confessions-public-defender/

This part sums up niggers to a tee.

Excellent! I'm sure I have that saved somewhere but can't find it.

I can't imagine a job less rewarding than being "a public pretender" (as one Judge Judy nigger said) for nigs.

Many, when they testify, show a complete lack of empathy (https://www.amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/) and are unable to conceal a morality based on the satisfaction of immediate, base needs (https://www.amren.com/news/2019/07/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior/). This is a disaster, especially in a jury trial. Most jurors are white, and are appalled by the demeanor of uneducated, criminal blacks.

Every libtard and whiny fake nigger-lover needs to read this, which is spoken from experience and hard-learned info about niggers. I guess he answers my questions.

jenkemfactory
04-19-2021, 07:47 PM
You are thinking there might be possibility that niggers have human traits. That's because of hybridization. The immediate hybrids have a 50% chance of having human traits.

1. That's what you are pointing to, the mutts.
2. However, many of the responding members are referring to a more pure form of nigger. These have almost no human traits.
3. The third point is that there really are no pure forms of nigger. There might be pockets of as-pure-as-you-can-get type of niggers here and there in the motherland. These are getting more scarce. That is because of increase of mutt makers and mulattoes mating with the native population, thus bringing in human DNA into the native population.

If we could find this mythical unicorn, I would guess they would be dumber than Australian aborigines. And abbos are probably the dumbest population in the world.

Abbos are clearly hybrids. Look at them. Many of them have blond hair, blue eyes, and other human traits. If abbos, who are the dumbest people in the world, had not mixed with an unknown blond people, their IQ averages would not be 50 points, but 40 or 30 points. The fact that they were able to mix with humans means that they can not be that much more primitive than humans. So, I will not exaggerate and say that the pre-hybridized abbo had an IQ of 5. It would have to be near human levels. But by that, I mean it would have to have intelligences close to that of humans. Although, that might not be an absolute pre-requisite. The only requirement is that the offspring has to be fertile. The reproductive systems must match enough to produce viable offspring.

Matching intelligence is probably not part of the equation.

We seem to think that we could break up spices by how smart they are, that is, if this one is stupid then it is not similar to the cleaver one.

Some people who are very smart have rather primitive bodies.

I think that as long as their reproductive parts match, they could probably do it.

What about the liger? They (humans) were able to force an offspring, but the liger was infertile. They were just too different, but yet they are probably just as smart one vs the other. That is, tigers are probably as smart as lions.

Humans over the years have wandered in and out of africa. So, humans have always seeded the nigger with their DNA. There was this constant hybridization. We kept raising their level; we kept uplifting them.

Anyone follow?

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 09:12 PM
I can't imagine a job less rewarding than being "a public pretender" (as one Judge Judy nigger said) for nigs. Every libtard and whiny fake nigger-lover needs to read this, which is spoken from experience and hard-learned info about niggers. I guess he answers my questions.
Hey 'Diva, I searched the amren site and found an essay by a different lawyer, that I had conflated with the public defender essay. It to, is a comical read, and gives a keen insight into these primitives, masquerading as our equals.

https://www.amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/

:bugeye

haywood
04-19-2021, 09:41 PM
I recall a tell-all article, possibly from the old Chimpout site, by a civil court lawyer, who was assigned black clients by his firm. He delivered an accurate account of the idiocy that was standard when dealing with this tribe. His number one problem was niggers didn't use, or remember, their legal names - bringing court proceedings to a screeching halt. "He just go by Tay Tay" didn't cut it with the judge. He also mentioned the dramatic performances by the mammies, which were belied by the record of abandonment and abuse of the "chilluns". It was a good read, but try and search for it now. Google has buried it under 100 pages of woketurd links.

:bugeye:ohjeebus

I believe that that member was "More miserable Crap!!" I remember he was a lawyer in apelanta and he had many INTERESTING stories about his monkey clients!!

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 09:46 PM
What about the liger? They (humans) were able to force an offspring, but the liger was infertile. They were just too different, but yet they are probably just as smart one vs the other.Humans over the years have wandered in and out of africa. So, humans have always seeded the nigger with their DNA. There was this constant hybridization. We kept raising their level; we kept uplifting them.
Anyone follow?
Yes, but the degree of the hybridization varies, and can reverse, when extra dark primitives mate. Welfare has removed all criteria for selecting a mate, reversing survival-of-the-fittest for successive generations. This, and uncertain paternity (see the Maury Show), has drastically degraded the blackaroons, the result being 6', 200+ pound bald females with sideburns, and 50 point IQ congoloids. Look at class pictures from the '60s and '70s, and then at ones from today. Fat, black and stupid is the new norm, and who knows how far downhill they'll go from here.
It's funny you mention the Liger, as that's the nickname of a bowling ball-headed Puerto Rican friend of ours, from our home town. There is a hybrid, but what fucked what is anybody's guess, as he readily admits. Great guy, a welder for the steamfitters.

IseDaDiva
04-19-2021, 09:52 PM
Hey 'Diva, I searched the amren site and found an essay by a different lawyer, that I had conflated with the public defender essay. It to, is a comical read, and gives a keen insight into these primitives, masquerading as our equals.

https://www.amren.com/news/2009/09/urban_law_101/

:bugeye

I swear I've seen most of those niggers on my court shows, and most of them can't form a single coherent thought or answer a simple question, even when it's rephrased using words of one syllable. How any human being, even a public pretender, could spend their days dealing with these cretins I have no idea.

IseDaDiva
04-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Wow, that site is amazing. I'm surprised it hasn't been shut down, since speaking the truth about niggers is verboten.

In every dangerous city, there was a large population of blacks. But there weren’t any majority white or East Asian areas in America where violent street crime was as rampant. I discovered this was true not only in the US, but around the world. Whether it’s a black neighborhood in London, the nation of Haiti, or the whole of sub-Saharan Africa, you see the exact same issues: crime, corruption, poverty. Seeing this pattern made me realize that there are innate biological differences between the races — and that these differences have consequences.

https://www.amren.com/blog/2021/04/living-in-detroit-taught-me-race-realism/

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 10:04 PM
I swear I've seen most of those niggers on my court shows, and most of them can't form a single coherent thought or answer a simple question, even when it's rephrased using words of one syllable. How any human being, even a public pretender, could spend their days dealing with these cretins I have no idea.
Speaking of court shows, 25 years ago, we used to put a show called Divorce Court on in the construction crew trailer, and howl with laughter. I see it's still on, but it's all niggers, with a stupid sheboon judge. It was a lesbian shegroid battle roy-al today, with one duck-lipping idiot in a bad wig, blinking morse code whenever she wasn't talking.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-20-2021, 01:42 AM
Diva -- I have asked myself the same question for decades. The actual answer has been hard to pin down, but I think I have a bead on the reason why that is the case.

Self interest.

Every calculated action niggers take, is ultimately motivated by doing what they do in their own self interest. If it benefits a nigger to be kind to someone -- or even another nigger, they see a payoff coming from that action.

So, on the one hand, yes; niggers can exhibit "feelings", but only if there's something in it for them.

tweakstick
04-20-2021, 02:14 AM
My understanding of the problem with the abbos comes from a study done years back by geneticist who traced their DNA. Abbos migrated from South Asia in small groups. The problem is that they stayed in those small groups - and mated in those small groups. The Abbo problem comes from inbreeding and is the reason for their low intelligence and health problems. No-one is beating down their doors nowadays to intermarry with them so their problems will likely never go away. Compounding the issue, incest is still basically almost a way of life for them now.

I've never heard of an Abbo with no emotions, though.

Cuttlefish show more affection than a lot of niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-20-2021, 07:55 AM
Niggers usually experience are the 7 deadly sins as their main set of feelings. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride.

Lust - MUH DIK and MUH POOSEY. Obvious ones.
Gluttony - Look at the average battle sow and tell me this thing doesn't eat with a shovel.
Greed - Sadness is only a front for greed. IE nigger lotto.
Sloth - Nigger and Lazy are literally synonymous.
Wrath - CUZ I'M BLACK! HE DIS-A-SPEK ME!
Envy - I want what the white man has. He must have stole it from me because I can't figure out how that wheel works.
Pride - Look--A-Me!

But they do feel other feelings even if they don't understand why or have the ability to control them.

They can feel Joy - Unlimited chicken and waffles.
They can feel Sad - Someone took my chicken and waffles.
They can feel Anger- My bitches sprog took my chicken and waffles.
They can feel indifferent - I just killed that sprog for taking my chicken and waffles.
They can feel fear - The cops are after me because I'm black and killed that sprog for eating my chicken and waffles.
They can feel depressed. - I got caught killing the sprog who took my chicken and waffles and I didn't get to eat any chicken and waffles.
They can feel hurt. - My bunk mate raped me for talking about chicken and waffles.
They can feel helpless - The guard wont stop my bunk mate from raping me over chicken and waffles.
They can feel confused - 2+2 does not equal chicken and waffles.
They can feel love - I love chicken and waffles.
They can feel interested - Is that chicken and waffles?
They can feel positive - I'm gonna get some chicken and waffles.
They can feel negative - Fuck, they ran out of chicken and waffles.
They can feel alive - Those were some good chicken and waffles.
They can feel strong - I'm gonna go take them chicken and waffles.
They can feel weak. - My diabetes is kicking in and I need some chicken and waffles.

Niggers are capable of many feelings. They just can not interpret them beyond base desire and they can be flipped like a switch.

But the one thing they can not feel is remorse. - I don't feel bad for killing that sprog. Did you say chicken and waffles?

grim1
04-20-2021, 09:59 AM
Diva -- I have asked myself the same question for decades. The actual answer has been hard to pin down, but I think I have a bead on the reason why that is the case.

Self interest.

Every calculated action niggers take, is ultimately motivated by doing what they do in their own self interest. If it benefits a nigger to be kind to someone -- or even another nigger, they see a payoff coming from that action.

So, on the one hand, yes; niggers can exhibit "feelings", but only if there's something in it for them.

Sounds like my ex-wife.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2021, 10:51 AM
Excellent insights and I think even the woketards, if they were honest (which they aren't) couldn't help but agree that niggers feel only impulses concerning their own and most base needs at that moment, i.e., "Tyquanisha be knocked up so I kilt her so I don't have to pay none of that chile support", not able to comprehend consequences and that this will get him put in prison for life. They can't think one second beyond right now.

So basically, niggers are just perpetual two-year-olds.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2021, 11:20 PM
That "chicken and waffles" post was some funny shit, BOH!

MineEvolved
04-25-2021, 05:15 PM
I was thinking about this earlier and I'm wondering: Do niggers have feelings? I know they have impulses, primitive instincts, and urges to muh dik, do drugs, to rape, rob and murder, but do they have feelings like ours?

Are sympathy, remorse, empathy, grief, pity, shame - all the emotions that make us human - unknown to them? I've seen sows wailing and screeching in a public "looks at me" and "GoGimme" way when their sprogs get deleted, but they seem to get over it in a much shorter time than my mother cat got over losing her kittens.

So do niggers have even vestigial feelings and emotions? Does having a low IQ remove the complex emotions possessed by higher life forms, like gorillas?

The sticky at the top of this same sub-forum should answer your questions about this. It's insightful and rings very solid when you think about the shit that niggers do everyday.
http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?16258-Morality-and-Abstract-Thinking-%96-How-Africans-may-differ-from-Westerners

In a nutshell, niggers have difficulty with abstract thinking. Hence, they have problems thinking about the consequences of a future action or incident. This is also why they have problems with math and spatial concepts, like time and precision. They are full grown apes with the minds of 8-10 year olds, and instead of accepting this reality and adjusting things so they can exist within limitations, leftists try and dumb down everyone else so they can feel smart. White innovation suffers, while leftists gives niggers the pilot's seat on 747's. TBH, the industrial revolution has fully exposed how backwards the nigger is.

Niggers should be forced to live a lifestyle akin to the Amish. No technology, cars, sure as hell not aircraft. They can farm. Bucks can be assigned to a sow to raise the chilluns.