PDA

View Full Version : How I could have died during Combat training

TheBeastfromtheEast
04-03-2017, 07:35 PM
So I have some military experience but lets go back in time (Yes I was a pog) there I was we were training using blanks for a live fire exercise that was coming up in my platoon was this female negro she never did anything right she could barely speak English (shocking) but during this drill we were doing she had already been a safety violator and had a negligent discharge. She gets a 2nd try this time with me. So we are given the command and we rush this bitch is in the prone gets up with her rifle waving to the left (the side of her im on) and pulls the trigger to find her rifle is on burst and thank god those were blanks I managed to look at the barrel of the rile meaning she just blew my brains out metaphorically thank god once again it hadn't been day of the live fire which she fucked up on as well. Ive never seen a nigger get smoked by SSGT's and SGT's alike hell I even got to do some blasting myself.

Buck Simian
04-03-2017, 09:01 PM
This is what angers me regarding the automatic labeling of all military members as heroes. No they are not. Quite a few are niggers that should never be allowed to join in the first place and i will be damned if i ever call a nigger my hero.

Ku Klux Klam
04-04-2017, 12:52 AM
That must be recent history. When I was in the Marines all the women Marines had to do to qualify with a rifle was to successfully fire one round down range a year without freaking out and dropping the rifle. We didn't have them in the field doing any kind of exercises beside the male troops and if we did I would have been terrified of the white ones with a rifle not to mention any nigger sows with one. We did have a nigger buck though that somehow got a live round mixed in it's magazine of blanks on an exercise onetime. Someone most likely a YT who didn't like it but not me set that up and fucked with its magazine since something like that happening by accident is almost impossible since we were rarely issued any live ammo. The rifles of course on an exercise with blanks are all fitted with a BFA blank firing adapter that plugs the end of the barrel to provide back pressure to operate the gas system and also for safety so it cannot fire a round out of the barrel. It blew its rifle upper receiver all to pieces in its face and fucked it's paw up pretty bad.

TheBeastfromtheEast
04-04-2017, 05:22 PM
This was a MCT some time ago. But yes the BFA wouldnt allow me to of been killed but the fact we did a live fire exercise with the same groups this negress was literally a day away from live rounds. Had one day passed I can tell you I would not have been able to made this post cause my brains would have been scattered all over the range where we did buddy rushing. Good to know other marines are here semper fi brother.