PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction For The Derek Chauvin Verdict Is Infallible.

MineEvolved
04-19-2021, 01:15 AM
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/175397755_1871951989622957_3494666739794189863_n.j pg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=dJQZFT3-FZEAX9FP9Ju&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=9728ac270c56e16c427270bb125af550&oe=60A46473

Bottle_of_Hate
04-19-2021, 01:23 AM
The only difference in the two outcomes will be how the media reports it. If he is acquitted it will be "mostly peaceful protesting" . If he is found guilty, the destruction will not be reported at all and we will see sobbing niggers crying about how he got off so light and "jussiss" wasn't served.

I foresee either a deadlock or a guilty verdict. There is no chance the niggers on the panel vote not guilty. They see in the same manner as when voting a verdict to convict a nigger. He dindu nuffinz. He was a good boy.

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 02:39 AM
I'm going to lay my money on a hung jury.

The jury is roughly half shines, all ready to vote to hang him, and they won't budge.

There will be more than one hold out human that will refuse to consider any other option than to a a acquit.

Then jury selection begins again, and by the time it is finally over, most boons will have forgotten the reason they got that worn out pair of clown shoes anyway.

tweakstick
04-19-2021, 04:01 AM
I'm going to lay my money on a hung jury.

The jury is roughly half shines, all ready to vote to hang him, and they won't budge.

There will be more than one hold out human that will refuse to consider any other option than to a a acquit.

Then jury selection begins again, and by the time it is finally over, most boons will have forgotten the reason they got that worn out pair of clown shoes anyway.

While I can't say for certain that the jury might choose the gutless route to save their own lives since I don't personally know any of them, if they did, it would probably be the manslaughter charge with a 4 year max sentence.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this one, Coon. Hung jury. The persecution will have no choice because of public pressure but to retry him after that. They also know they will stand a better chance at conviction on a second go around since they have the deeper pockets and his defense team doesn't work for nothing.

Even if he is acquitted, the feds WILL go after him for civil rights violations. There's no doubt in my mind over that. That asshole Bush 41 set the precedent there with Rodney Kang and Slomo Joe does what ever the voices in his earpiece tell him to do.

Ironically, he's more likely to get a life sentence under that scenario than from the state charges from what I understand.

Of course, the problem would still be what to do with the other cops charged. No murder, no accessory to murder.

Is there even such a charge as accessory to manslaughter?

CoonsЯus
04-19-2021, 07:59 AM
The cop will walk. That's my prediction. Niggers will be ' No justice no peacing ' whatever happens - and all encouraged by their Democrat owners.

haywood
04-19-2021, 08:29 AM
The cop will walk. That's my prediction. Niggers will be ' No justice no peacing ' whatever happens - and all encouraged by their Democrat owners.

That is for CERTAIN!!

MineEvolved
04-19-2021, 10:06 AM
With Maximum Watermelon shooting off her chicken gobbler yesterday, I'm leaning towards a mistrial at this point. At a minimum, what the sow did was jury tampering. At worst, it's a government official crossing a state line (it's from California) to incite a riot. If this judge has any balls, he'll see this as the threat to the jury pool that it is and declare a mistrial.

Something else no one seems to be thinking about is what is going to happen within the ranks of LE nationwide if Chauvin is sent up the river. Word is, tons of cops are already turning in their papers for early retirement. I know for a fact MPLS is down about 120 officers right now. They have a big recruitment drive going, and one guess as to what they're going to refill those ranks with...

tweakstick
04-19-2021, 10:30 AM
With Maximum Watermelon shooting off her chicken gobbler yesterday, I'm leaning towards a mistrial at this point. At a minimum, what the sow did was jury tampering. At worst, it's a government official crossing a state line (it's from California) to incite a riot. If this judge has any balls, he'll see this as the threat to the jury pool that it is and declare a mistrial.

Something else no one seems to be thinking about is what is going to happen within the ranks of LE nationwide if Chauvin is sent up the river. Word is, tons of cops are already turning in their papers for early retirement. I know for a fact MPLS is down about 120 officers right now. They have a big recruitment drive going, and one guess as to what they're going to refill those ranks with...

I don't know if a mistrial will happen but when I read about her stunt last night I thought of the same possibility. The judge denied a full sequestration early on and it may bite them in the ass now. I don't think it would do any good for Chauvin as they would simply retry if it happened and the defense coffers will run dry long before the prosecution quits wasting tax dollars.

The ever shrinking LEO ranks play right into the globalist goal of nationalizing our police force. They are paying close attention to this one and everything about this case wreaks of their involvement from the media, to blm, to DC.

NotThatGuy
04-19-2021, 12:14 PM
Living within 30 minutes of Minneapolis has been interesting. Schools are already reporting walkouts for today, to protest police violence. Most schools are going to be closed after Weds due to the violence they are anticipating. Many buildings are already boarded up. National Guard is already out in full force (two got shot a few days ago), there are "patriots" down here protecting businesses, it's madness. Either way, guilty or not guilty, the cities are going to burn. Now there are rumors, that they jigs are going to head into the suburbs to cause more shit, since there isn't much left to loot in their areas.

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 12:56 PM
If a mistrial/retrial is on the horizon, I can foresee possibly the largest Go Gibbs Me account ever established for former Officer Chauvin's defense.

It's pretty clear an illegal consumption of recreational drugs led to the felonious jigs demise, his wrangling necessary because he was acting like... well, a nigger.

I would be proud to contribute.

Ray Cizzums
04-19-2021, 02:06 PM
This whole trial could be for show, depending on what happened in jury selection. The Charlottesville driver case was a foregone conclusion before it even started, thanks to the defense lawyers being in-the-tank, along with the judge. The outcome should have been, at worst, a hung jury. General Flynn was maneuvered into hiring a swamp lawyer, who promptly sold him out. I hired a lawyer for a real estate transaction, who gaslighted me at the closing, where I realized he was compromised by the seller. I later poison-pilled that lawyer, by hiring another lawyer, who also turned the tables on the seller.
25 years ago, I paid $25K for a lawyer, for friend of mine, who was facing serious prison time. My pal insisted on hiring a former judge, who was well connected, thinking that was his best option. All that got him was assurances that he'd get 2-6 years. At sentencing, the POS judge says "You have a very good lawyer. 3-9 years". He could have got that using a public defender, and just pleading guilty. Don't ever trust any of them.

MineEvolved
04-19-2021, 02:34 PM
Living within 30 minutes of Minneapolis has been interesting. Schools are already reporting walkouts for today, to protest police violence. Most schools are going to be closed after Weds due to the violence they are anticipating. Many buildings are already boarded up. National Guard is already out in full force (two got shot a few days ago), there are "patriots" down here protecting businesses, it's madness. Either way, guilty or not guilty, the cities are going to burn. Now there are rumors, that they jigs are going to head into the suburbs to cause more shit, since there isn't much left to loot in their areas.

You're not the only one who thinks that. You might check in on this prediction and see if Thomas Lifson has it right....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/signs_that_2021_rioters_will_be_attacking_and_burn ing_wealthy_neighborhoods.html

MineEvolved
04-19-2021, 02:35 PM
If a mistrail/retrial is on the horizon, I can foresee possibly the largest Go Gibbs Me account ever established for former Officer Chauvin's defense.

It's pretty clear an illegal consumption of recreational drugs led to the felonious jigs demise, his wrangling necessary because he was acting like... well, a nigger.

GoFundNigs wouldn't touch Chauvin with a ten foot fucking pole. They'd cancel accounts for his benefit as fast as you could create them...

Sandy
04-19-2021, 03:11 PM
If a mistrail/retrial is on the horizon, I can foresee possibly the largest Go Gibbs Me account ever established for former Officer Chauvin's defense.

That sounds good to me, except through a different venue, preferably, so that the GibsMeDat site doesn't collect a percentage. Edit: ME has a good point, GibsMeDat wouldn't want to be of any help, and that's fine, to hell with them.

Imagine 1 million of us giving just $10 each. Ray has a good point about lawyers' trustworthiness, but maybe someone like Jay Sekulow could make a recommendation behind the scenes.

Tar Remover
04-19-2021, 04:50 PM
I agree. And no matter what happens, the luggage stompers will be out in force doing what they do best: Burning, Looting, and Murdering.

Tar Remover
04-19-2021, 04:51 PM
That sounds good to me, except through a different venue, preferably, so that the GibsMeDat site doesn't collect a percentage. Edit: ME has a good point, GibsMeDat wouldn't want to be of any help, and that's fine, to hell with them.

Imagine 1 million of us giving just $10 each. Ray has a good point about lawyers' trustworthiness, but maybe someone like Jay Sekulow could make a recommendation behind the scenes.

Agreed. And Jay Sekulow is awesome. I actually occasionally donate to his organization.

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 04:58 PM
"... the luggage stompers will be out in force doing what they do best..."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

:thumb

Luggage Stompers ! :lol :lol :lol

Tar Remover
04-19-2021, 05:00 PM
One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

:thumb

Luggage Stompers ! :lol :lol :lol

LOL! Everyone seems to like that one..... I don't know how I thought of it, it just came out in a conversation one day.....:lol

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 05:00 PM

I did not know Go GibbsMeDat edited who they will and will not collect cash for.

Had_It_With_Niggers
04-19-2021, 08:41 PM

If niggers head into the suburbs they will find a much different reception waiting for them than what they're used to from their libtard supporters.

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 08:43 PM
If niggers head into the suburbs they will find a much different reception waiting for them than what they're used to from their libtard supporters.

I can assure you that's the way it works out on Coon Club Road!

MineEvolved
04-19-2021, 11:35 PM
I agree. And no matter what happens, the luggage stompers will be out in force doing what they do best: Burning, Looting, and Murdering.

LMAO....luggage stompers...you have to climb into the wayback machine to get that reference, I haven't heard that one for at least 30 years....

Tar Remover
04-20-2021, 03:59 AM
LMAO....luggage stompers...you have to climb into the wayback machine to get that reference, I haven't heard that one for at least 30 years....

LOL! Yeah, those old Samsonite luggage commercials!:lol

Bottle_of_Hate
04-20-2021, 04:44 AM
It is only a matter of time until the niggers move into the suburbs to burn loot murder. It will only take one jig getting bat wings while invading a home to start the wildfire from the media how he was a good boy and was just protesting while he was raping that woman.

Not a matter of if, but when. The left has continued to pour gas on the nigger dumpster fire. Eventually it won’t be contained and we can hope they are the victims of it and not hard working people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Odin's balls
04-20-2021, 11:56 AM
This has to be a mistrial since Waters opened her pie hole and called for violent uprising, which is tantamount to jury intimidation.

Sleepy Joe calling up St. George of the immaculate Floyd's sartorially challenged brother has also tainted the well of jury impartiality.

Although the coverage of the trial in the UK news has neen sparse. From what I gather, the prosecution focussed on feelings, emotions and what-ifs. While the defence was busily sowing the seeds of reasonable doubt.

Anyone who has seen the full video will know that the LEO's encounter with chiggun George was far from one sided and the two officers who were first on the scene were struggling to tame the intoxicated pavement ape.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and DC will be acquitted, even though the way he handled the situation was arrogant and rather shortsighted in today's world of social media.

He has already lost his job, his wife and his home.

What more do the left and their pet niggers want? A public lynching of DC?

Oh, wait a second. That is exactly what they want.

Either way, there will be riots, looting, violent crime galore and the left will still blame Trump.

Blackout
04-20-2021, 01:30 PM
The mass chimpouts could be a good excuse for Koonmala Harris to take over the presidency.

Buck Simian
04-20-2021, 03:10 PM
The nigs are gonna chimp regardless of the verdict, thus i have been stocking up on supplies. Popcorn, Chips, Mountain Dew Kickstart. I hope all those white nigger loving coddlers that have been out on the streets protesting with their pet apes are the first to get a reminder of where their loyalties lay when the niggers turn on them. Gonna be a interesting few weeks on TV!

Sandy
04-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Verdict is in, will be read between 4:30 and 5 p.m. EST!

NotThatGuy
04-20-2021, 04:11 PM
Was told about 45 minutes ago, verdict is being read. Was working just south of Minneapolis on a job site for the old company. I have zero authority over any of my old staff, but I told them all to pack up and get the fuck home asap. Safely back home, surrounded by rednecks. Plan to watch the city burn, live from my couch. Very curious how the left is going to spin the chaos.

Sandy
04-20-2021, 04:28 PM
Was told about 45 minutes ago, verdict is being read. Was working just south of Minneapolis on a job site for the old company. I have zero authority over any of my old staff, but I told them all to pack up and get the fuck home asap. Safely back home, surrounded by rednecks. Plan to watch the city burn, live from my couch. Very curious how the left is going to spin the chaos.

It's going to happen all over the country tonight, whatever the verdict is. All humans need to go home early and board up the windows (in some places literally) if there are any niggers within driving distance.

NotThatGuy
04-20-2021, 04:42 PM
Yep stay at home and have at least 3 or more firearms lock & loaded by your side.

Neighbor just stopped by. Seriously is handing out waklie talkies to all of us in this little development. Said, just in case cell service goes down, these will still work. Frankly, this is getting a bit scary. My girlfriend just walked across the street to invite the older widow over, time to lock it down and get ready for a late night. There were threats, that the jigs are threatening to come to my town now. Not sure how factual it is, but everyone here is on a bit of an edge. Well, almost. Our one neighbor, who had a Biden sign in his yard, is downtown for this "historic moment". Curious if he is going to make it out of there... Idiot...

Rastus Nigger
04-20-2021, 05:10 PM
The nigger loving communist traitors are to blame for the intentional destruction of the United States. The feral nigger species has caused more deaths to humans and damaged this country more than all wars combined. A day of reckoning will arrive one day.

tweakstick
04-20-2021, 05:19 PM
Well, the verdict is in so the ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ celebratory riots will be starting up at sundown.

CoonsЯus
04-20-2021, 05:31 PM
I just pray the rioters do riot in those rich areas this time

Tar Remover
04-20-2021, 06:05 PM
Neighbor just stopped by. Seriously is handing out waklie talkies to all of us in this little development. Said, just in case cell service goes down, these will still work. Frankly, this is getting a bit scary. My girlfriend just walked across the street to invite the older widow over, time to lock it down and get ready for a late night. There were threats, that the jigs are threatening to come to my town now. Not sure how factual it is, but everyone here is on a bit of an edge. Well, almost. Our one neighbor, who had a Biden sign in his yard, is downtown for this "historic moment". Curious if he is going to make it out of there... Idiot...

Let's hope not. On ALL of the above.....

Sandy
04-20-2021, 06:33 PM
I just pray the rioters do riot in those rich areas this time

Remember those pallets of bricks that were spontaneously appearing? There will be vans and buses to take niggers around to riot-approved areas, far away from the rich globalists that plan these things top-down. Can't have their pet niggers rioting in their back yards, you know.

A World Without Niggers
04-20-2021, 07:16 PM
Nothing here “yet” in central New York I have the Tec-Light with a Super Bright Light and has a Strobe light and I bought that a few weeks ago I guess I’ll get to use it tonight shit stains come

NotThatGuy
04-20-2021, 09:23 PM
Got a call from the girlfriends brother, he is an idiot lib and lives amongst the jigs. We do NOT get along, fucking hipster. Anyway, they have already called asking if they can stay here for a few days. Nope, you can deal with it. Fucker. He said they are out in force in their neighborhood, getting themselves more and more worked up.

Rastus Nigger
04-20-2021, 09:27 PM
Nigger loving communist traitors deserve whatever their rabid feral idiot pets may do to them. The only thing lower than a nigger is a nigger lover.

tweakstick
04-20-2021, 09:40 PM
Got a call from the girlfriends brother, he is an idiot lib and lives amongst the jigs. We do NOT get along, fucking hipster. Anyway, they have already called asking if they can stay here for a few days. Nope, you can deal with it. Fucker. He said they are out in force in their neighborhood, getting themselves more and more worked up.

Tell him it's nigger pottery world. You broke it, you bought it.

Ignatow
04-20-2021, 09:41 PM

I always believe in karma. Let him control his pets, nigger lover. I applaud you!

NotThatGuy
04-20-2021, 09:55 PM
I was out of town when the riots first started and his neighborhood got looted/burned down. He, his wife, their cats and a friend crashed at my house with my girl and kids. They didn't pick up after themselves, were insulted that I made them clean my carpets after their old cat peed all over it, didn't help with anything. Her brother just whimpered the entire time, with a black eye. Guess he was mowing his lawn on a riding lawnmower, got sucker punched and they stole his rider while he was on the ground screaming for help. Not dealing with that again, luckily, the girlfriend is siding with me. They can stay at home, or stay somewhere else, don't need that shit here. Especially, because all they would do is make excuses for what is going on in their area, it's not the jigs fault, it's oppression...

tweakstick
04-20-2021, 10:04 PM
I was out of town when the riots first started and his neighborhood got looted/burned down. He, his wife, their cats and a friend crashed at my house with my girl and kids. They didn't pick up after themselves, were insulted that I made them clean my carpets after their old cat peed all over it, didn't help with anything. Her brother just whimpered the entire time, with a black eye. Guess he was mowing his lawn on a riding lawnmower, got sucker punched and they stole his rider while he was on the ground screaming for help. Not dealing with that again, luckily, the girlfriend is siding with me. They can stay at home, or stay somewhere else, don't need that shit here. Especially, because all they would do is make excuses for what is going on in their area, it's not the jigs fault, it's oppression...

I'd have told them all to pack sand.

https://i.imgflip.com/3sfo4j.jpg

Sandy
04-21-2021, 12:01 AM

Just like the Twilight Zone episode about the family that built their own bomb shelter. The others didn't, so fuck them.

I don't wish them ill will, but if they find themselves in trouble, they wouldn't deserve you pissing on their house to put out a fire.

NotThatGuy
04-21-2021, 12:32 AM
In regards to the idiot brother. He and I have never really gotten along, typical Hipster, supports Antifa, has no qualms about showing up to Holidays with just an appetite. Has seriously shut off Christmas Music in my home, because he said it was "racist" (Frosty the Snowman apparently is a racist minstrel song, never knew that). Just a fucking pain in the ass. His wife is not much better. I think if I wasn't here, my gf would probably invite them here, but she knows better. White guilt runs rampant in them...

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 12:40 AM

Good. Nigger loving idiot. Let him get a dose of REAL TNB.

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 12:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sEIWlQO7A

Oh YEAH! American Tourister! That's the commercial though..... And that's niggers.:lol

NotThatGuy
04-21-2021, 12:48 AM
Good. Nigger loving idiot. Let him get a dose of REAL TNB.

Seriously, I mentioned it earlier. He was on his riding lawnmower, got sucker punched, rolled around on the ground screaming and crying, while the jigs stole his mower. I told him he was lucky he didn't get run over. He said it wasn't their fault, they are acting out due to what happened to Floyd and other police shootings, that it was justified. I think he would probably let a jig rail his wife, for the sake of appeasing his white guilt. Fuck...Guy would be over the moon if he was raising some half breed baby, it would give him something else to talk about to his friends. I can't fucking stand this guy. He seriously told me at one point, that motorcycle riders are basically the KKK.

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 12:52 AM
Seriously, I mentioned it earlier. He was on his riding lawnmower, got sucker punched, rolled around on the ground screaming and crying, while the jigs stole his mower. I told him he was lucky he didn't get run over. He said it wasn't their fault, they are acting out due to what happened to Floyd and other police shootings, that it was justified. I think he would probably let a jig rail his wife, for the sake of appeasing his white guilt. Fuck...Guy would be over the moon if he was raising some half breed baby, it would give him something else to talk about to his friends. I can't fucking stand this guy. He seriously told me at one point, that motorcycle riders are basically the KKK.

What a useless, stupid fuck. I'll bet he'd like to puff on some radiator hose himself. While his wife plows him in the ass with her strap-on. You KNOW they likely have a whole drawer full of that shit......

NotThatGuy
04-21-2021, 12:04 PM
Spoke to a friend of mine who is a retired LEO from St. Paul. He said, that Minneapolis is down 180 officers since this all started last year. And by Friday, roughly another 40 are either quitting, retiring or going to a different city. They wanted to defund the police, I guess the police are defunding them. Let's see how this works for everyone.

Cat fur allergic
04-21-2021, 12:11 PM
I say it a billion times. If police officers are reading.

If it is a nigger on nigger crime or nigger calling for help. Go slow arrive hours later etc.. Don't do your job! They don't want you there. So do what they want you to do. Nothing! They literally ask for this! Why risk your neck for niggers, who want to hang you for doing your job~!

Sandy
04-21-2021, 12:24 PM
He seriously told me at one point, that motorcycle riders are basically the KKK.

A few friends on the street have told me I need to get one and join them, and your fucktard brother is just the push I need. Just for him, you know what I'll do? I will proudly put a rebel flag on the back, even though I'm 100% Yankee.

tweakstick
04-22-2021, 05:50 PM
Has anybody noticed that they don't talk about de-funding the FBI?

I've always noticed that and of course they won't. They're not trying to get ride of Federal law enforcement! They're trying to get rid of state and locals and replace them all with feds!

I say they should just go ahead and rename the FBI to the Geheime Staatspolizei. The name seems to have a sound that commands respect and won't need to have to resort to shooting anyone, right?

Have you ever known of any of the 83 different federal LE Agencies to loose funding? The last time I can remember it even being considered, a church in Waco had to burn down with everyone in it just to show how much we need the ATF to protect us... From alcohol... And tobacco... And non-conventional churches... and polygamist... With less than half the guns per person than the average Texan... and no WMD's... or fully automatics... or money... or anything else they were accused of but couldn't disprove after it burned to the ground with most all of the witnesses.

I'm sure that's probably all just coincidence, though. Right?

Socialism_is_terrorism
04-23-2021, 04:48 PM
They didn't pick up after themselves, were insulted that I made them clean my carpets after their old cat peed all over it, didn't help with anything. Her brother just whimpered the entire time, with a black eye.
That seems to be the prototype behavior of every liberal everywhere on the world, they are destructive even at small scale.

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 05:00 PM
A few friends on the street have told me I need to get one and join them, and your fucktard brother is just the push I need. Just for him, you know what I'll do? I will proudly put a rebel flag on the back, even though I'm 100% Yankee.
Just because you were born a yankee does not mean you can’t switch over to the good side. I’m ashamed to say I was born a Yankee.I moved down south 32 years ago(been here more than 1/2 my life).I started hooking up with redneck/Rebel chicks and I made friends with good ol boys the day I came here.
Before long,I was shooting,hunting and driving a 4 wheel drive pick up.When I wear a cap,it has a Rebel patch on it.I fly a Rebel and American flag out front of my home.My daughters are rednecks,married to rednecks.My wife is a Midwest liberal/nigger hater.Sez she don’t like yanks,but is w/me.LOL!

Tar Remover
04-23-2021, 07:54 PM
Has anybody noticed that they don't talk about de-funding the FBI?

Yes. I did. Go figger.......

tweakstick
04-23-2021, 09:00 PM
I was thinking about moving down south myself.

I was thinking about South Carolina or Florida.

Any recommendations?

Tennessee has no state income tax.

Also, this great news from my stompin' ground. Constitutional Carry!
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/08/tennessee-constitutional-carry-gov-bill-lee-signs-gun-bill-into-law/7090168002/

As long as you stay away from Memphrica and Trashville, you can do pretty good there. The cost of living is low overall. If I could move back right now, I would but family is leading me to AR.

If you move there, you will see true southern hospitality as long as you stay away from the major cities/niggers.

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 09:47 PM
I was thinking about moving down south myself.

I was thinking about South Carolina or Florida.

Any recommendations?
Florida is great.Been here over half my life.I’m on the central coast.But there are places in Fl I wouldn’t live in. Both Carolinas and Georgia aren’t bad states.You just got to research the area that you’re going to live in before you move.Face it,anything is better than the north east tristate area.

tweakstick
04-24-2021, 01:15 AM
Hey Tweak, what about New Orleans?

That's a great nigger free place, right?

Why I hear you can go down there and not see a nigger for miles!

:lol

Nig Orleans is the niggiest niggerville on planet nigger.

Fortunately for me, I don't live there and rarely have to go there. The place I'm at right now is as much of a sundowner, white flight town as you can get in the state of lousy-anna. We have a reputation for keeping the niggers out down here. This was, afterall, the home of Judge Perez. Now that man knew how to keep the niggers in check!

Right now, we're getting ready to move the hell out of here just so we won't have them ANYWHERE around us. While 3 miles is nice, 30 is better.