PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Nigger/Child Rapist Murders 3 in Austin,Texas

Nigger Wrangler
04-18-2021, 09:19 PM
A former Travis County Texas nigger deputy sheriff out on bail for raping a child last year, murders 3 in Austin.

The Travis County DA's office was in the process of revoking the nigger's bail and having it re-caged.

I guess the thought of going off to Nigger University as a child rapist was just too much to bear. Now the nigger can be enrolled in Texas Nigger University Graduate School... and death row.

That is unless the filthy savage nigger decides to save the good taxpayers of Texas some money and goodifies himself.

https://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/news/crime/austin-active-shooter-great-hills-trail/269-2741a601-3108-44cb-900b-4abfe0e8353f

Coon Club Road
04-18-2021, 11:38 PM
A nigger with a gun, a nigger with a badge, both train wrecks waiting to happen.

Unregistered
04-19-2021, 12:02 AM
I hope the victims weren’t human.

MineEvolved
04-19-2021, 12:37 AM
AUSTIN, Texas — Three people were killed in an "active attack" in northwest Austin Sunday morning, officials confirmed. The suspect remains at large, though police believe this is an isolated domestic situation and there is no risk to the general public.

There is nothing on this planet that poses a greater risk to the public than a nigger on the run, trying to evade capture. What an irresponsible lie to foist on people....

tweakstick
04-19-2021, 05:38 AM
The two lowest animals in the prison pecking order are chomos and ex cops. This guy is a two-fer. If this piece of shit decides not to do the right thing and self-goodify and manages to stay alive long enough to face it's own incarceration, I don't give it a month before it's mutilated ass is stuffed into a laundry bag minus a few pints of blood. Every swinging dikk in Huntsville is drooling right now for the taste of the bragging rights for shanking his famous sorry nigger ass. He'll probably get quite a few good healthy doses of nigger beef injections before it's over, as well.