PDA

View Full Version : This "Adele" person?

IseDaDiva
04-17-2021, 05:31 PM
I've never seen her perform and know nothing about her, but this is her idea of the man of her dreams? Why? Seriously, WTF?? She's an attractive, successful human being. How is this possible? I'll never understand. Yeah, I PS'd it a tiny bit, but not much. Her family must have been thrilled.

https://i.imgur.com/JvOpSEC.jpg

Ray Cizzums
04-17-2021, 05:58 PM
She's a British woketurd, who can't resist virtue signaling idiocy. She probably pays a PR firm to set up this kind of nonsense, in lieu of actual success at her chosen career.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-17-2021, 06:31 PM
She is a typical white celebrity burner. Pie faced, overweight, and boring with a penchant for telling the "body positive" lie. She isn't ugly like the worst of the burners and could do much better. But mental illness brought on likely by daddy issues has led to this outcome. When women have self esteem issues, some of them can hide it by being "woke" and in the worst cases actually be attracted to niggers. I liken it to the mental illness of when someone is attracted to farm animals. It can't be explained to and understood by normal people. But in the deranged mind, it is normal.

Sandy
04-17-2021, 06:39 PM
She came out with a song back in 2015 that showed she's either a coalburner or supports it. Then she got that buckfriend.

Try to listen to any of this. It's horrible wailing, and a couple of parts are just perfect to show her future status as a winner of the Nicole Brown Simpson Award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

IseDaDiva
04-17-2021, 11:00 PM
She came out with a song back in 2015 that showed she's either a coalburner or supports it. Then she got that buckfriend.

Try to listen to any of this. It's horrible wailing, and a couple of parts are just perfect to show her future status as a winner of the Nicole Brown Simpson Award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A

That buck looks ready to chimp. Yeah, maybe she's a little chubby, but she's pretty and young and makes good money, I guess. Why the niggers? She can't be attracted to them. It's impossible. She can lose weight, but she can never un-burn coal or find a decent human male now.

CoonsЯus
04-18-2021, 07:33 AM
she grew up in Brixton in London, the noble seat of niggery in the UK. You can be assured she's seen all kinds of STDs...and swallowed some too.

Sandy
04-18-2021, 01:13 PM
That buck looks ready to chimp. Yeah, maybe she's a little chubby, but she's pretty and young and makes good money, I guess. Why the niggers? She can't be attracted to them. It's impossible. She can lose weight, but she can never un-burn coal or find a decent human male now.

She did later lose weight and would have otherwise looked good, but once a burner, always untouchable.

Did you watch enough of the video to see the story, that the buck really is ready to Nicole Brown her? It won't be long till she experiences niggerpaws just like those.

IseDaDiva
04-18-2021, 02:52 PM
She did later lose weight and would have otherwise looked good, but once a burner, always untouchable.

Did you watch enough of the video to see the story, that the buck really is ready to Nicole Brown her? It won't be long till she experiences niggerpaws just like those.

Yes, that's what I meant when I said he looked on the verge of chimping on her. I'm trying to imagine mooning around over some nigger buck, but I can't. I can't even imagine having any kind of conversation with one.

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 08:23 AM
"... but she can never un-burn coal or find a decent human male now..."

Stained forever... just like the top of a coal fired greenhouse chimney!

She will never clean up.

haywood
04-19-2021, 08:26 AM
Stained forever... just like the top of a coal fired greenhouse chimney!

She will never clean up.

Once you go black we DON'T want you back!!

Coon Club Road
04-19-2021, 09:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JvOpSEC.jpg

I don't think this is a real photo.

A genuine photo would show monkey man (truly a chimp looking groid) with his hand on his muh dikk!

Sandy
04-19-2021, 12:13 PM
I don't think this is a real photo.

A genuine photo would show monkey man (truly a chimp looking groid) with his hand on his muh dikk!

Maybe it was taken with a high-speed camera in the 1/1000 of a second it didn't.

Tar Remover
04-20-2021, 04:18 AM
she grew up in Brixton in London, the noble seat of niggery in the UK. You can be assured she's seen all kinds of STDs...and swallowed some too.:rofl

Tar Remover
04-20-2021, 04:19 AM
A fat, no talent monkey fucker.