PDA

View Full Version : It's Raining Niggers in London!

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 01:45 PM
This particular InterContinental Ballistic Nigger hit someone's back yard in London near Heathrow Airport, after apparently falling from the landing gear well. The flight was landing in London from KENYA. Apparently, this is a common occurrence here. Let's just hope that no humans get hit by 200 MPH Nigger Missiles. :lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/15/man-who-fell-from-the-sky-airplane-stowaway-kenya-london?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Sandy
04-17-2021, 06:53 PM
“In the last second or two of it falling, I saw limbs,” said Wil. “I was convinced that it was a human body.”

“As I went around the next road,” recalled Wil, “a police car came screaming past in the opposite direction and very nearly clipped my handlebars. I thought: ‘Oh, my God. It was a human. That’s definitely what this is.’”

Wil was right. It was a body. It – he – had plummeted 3,500ft, half-frozen, hitting the ground at 3.38pm. He was the man who fell from the sky. The stowaway.

No, he was wrong about the human part.

As God is my witness, I never thought niggers could fly!

Ray Cizzums
04-17-2021, 07:15 PM
I live under the approach track of Kennedy International Airport, but the planes are still quite high up going over. But they do lower their landing gear right there, and we've been bombed with frozen African shit a couple of times. One landed right near a landing light about a 1/4 mile from my house.
As far as it raining niggers, my brother once stopped at a traffic light, and a jig dropped out of the sky in front of his car. He didn't see a tree, or a light pole that it could have come from. It turned out that the nigger stepped out from between two parked vans, and got hit by a limo that was coming up behind my brother. It so happened that he knew the limo driver, so he told the cops he saw the whole thing. The shyster the nigger hired was begging him to change his story. No dice, nigger !

:sheeit:bugeye

haywood
04-17-2021, 07:29 PM
This particular InterContinental Ballistic Nigger hit someone's back yard in London near Heathrow Airport, after apparently falling from the landing gear well. The flight was landing in London from KENYA. Apparently, this is a common occurrence here. Let's just hope that no humans get hit by 200 MPH Nigger Missiles. :lol

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/15/man-who-fell-from-the-sky-airplane-stowaway-kenya-london?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Yep!!

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 07:33 PM
I live under the approach track of Kennedy International Airport, but the planes are still quite high up going over. But they do lower their landing gear right there, and we've been bombed with frozen African shit a couple of times. One landed right near a landing light about a 1/4 mile from my house.
As far as it raining niggers, my brother once stopped at a traffic light, and a jig dropped out of the sky in front of his car. He didn't see a tree, or a light pole that it could have come from. It turned out that the nigger stepped out from between two parked vans, and got hit by a limo that was coming up behind my brother. It so happened that he knew the limo driver, so he told the cops he saw the whole thing. The shyster the nigger hired was begging him to change his story. No dice, nigger !

:sheeit:bugeye

Damn..... Flying niggers are definitely an entertaining phenomenon......:lol

CoonsЯus
04-17-2021, 08:49 PM
It's raining coons, hallelujah, it's raining coons.....can't get that out of my head now. The Wevver Sows :lol

jenkemfactory
04-17-2021, 09:03 PM
I only wish it were a plane full of niggers from civilised nations landing on destination Africa.

Sandy
04-17-2021, 10:49 PM
Damn..... Flying niggers are definitely an entertaining phenomenon......:lol

Tar Remover
04-18-2021, 10:19 AM
14936:rofl

tweakstick
04-18-2021, 10:42 AM
As God is my witness, I never thought niggers could fly!

I got that!
:rofl
https://i.imgflip.com/565z3q.jpg

IseDaDiva
04-18-2021, 10:51 AM
I just watched part of that atrocious movie, "Sharknado" and when I read the subject line here I thought "OH, NO!!" visualizing a shitstorm of niggers. :lol

SC Anemia
04-18-2021, 11:05 AM
I got that!
https://i.imgflip.com/565z3q.jpg

Went right over my head till you posted this. Man that was a funny bit! :lol

Tar Remover
04-18-2021, 03:06 PM
I just watched part of that atrocious movie, "Sharknado" and when I read the subject line here I thought "OH, NO!!" visualizing a shitstorm of niggers. :lol

Spooknado!:lol

IseDaDiva
04-18-2021, 05:47 PM
Spooknado!:lol

Oh, the horror!