PDA

View Full Version : Cackling Sheboon at the Traffic Light

Had_It_With_Niggers
04-17-2021, 12:22 AM
Driving to work this morning, and stop for a red light. A sheboon pulls up next to me. Of course the rap is blaring, but then all of a sudden I hear that hideous, godforsaken cackling laugh that only a sheboon can do!! Listening to niggers try and speak is torture enough, but that cackling laugh grates my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard. Thank God the light turned green - I took off and got some traffic between us so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-17-2021, 05:35 AM
Nigger laughs always have that AHHHHHHHHH KSSS KSSS KSSS to them. Not a normal ha ha like a human. It is closer to a simian laugh. Though more primitive.

There is little I hate more than being stuck at a light with a nigger thumping some bass and rattling it’s trunk. Combine that with bix nood and my blood pressure rises every second I am stuck at the light. Niggers then wonder how cops spot them through the pitch black tint. That combo almost always screams “bet that nigger has a warrant”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

haywood
04-17-2021, 10:01 AM
Driving to work this morning, and stop for a red light. A sheboon pulls up next to me. Of course the rap is blaring, but then all of a sudden I hear that hideous, godforsaken cackling laugh that only a sheboon can do!! Listening to niggers try and speak is torture enough, but that cackling laugh grates my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard. Thank God the light turned green - I took off and got some traffic between us so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore.

You mean like the one that emanates from kamoola "heels up" harris?!

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 01:55 PM
No joke. I can't stand that shit.......:pissed

Sandy
04-17-2021, 06:58 PM
Niggers then wonder how cops spot them through the pitch black tint.

The other day I almost got hit by a Chrysler 300 speeding through the parking lot. The tint wasn't that dark. I could see clothes, but I couldn't see the driver. That just screams nigger.