PDA

View Full Version : The Coon Cities

Unregistered
04-16-2021, 06:36 PM
All eyes are on Minneapolis on Monday when the jury will vote not guilty and the judge will apologize to Chauvin. But the ensuing chimpouts will only start the fire. Soon the Brooklyn Center niggers, acting with relative restraint so far considering how many pairs of Jordans there are there that've yet to been looted, will throw off the gloves and go "nog-wild" on the Foot Lockers and the hair supply stores.

Coon Club Road
04-16-2021, 07:38 PM
If the Brooklyn Center incident had happened just slightly to the north, it would have been in appropriately named COON RAPIDS :lol :lol :lol

haywood
04-16-2021, 10:20 PM
If the Brooklyn Center incident had happened just slightly to the north, it would have been in appropriately named COON RAPIDS :lol :lol :lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Tell it like it is
04-17-2021, 07:06 AM
Verdict will be later than Monday.....even a hung jury will take time.I agree that Chauvin is not guilty, but the are lots of woke libtards out there, as well as people who ,for some reason, might not want their cities burned and looted.I think a full acquittal is far from a done deal.

CoonsЯus
04-17-2021, 08:22 AM
don't forget Coon Valley !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_Valley,_Wisconsin

Unregistered
04-17-2021, 02:00 PM
Verdict will be later than Monday.....even a hung jury will take time.I agree that Chauvin is not guilty, but the are lots of woke libtards out there, as well as people who ,for some reason, might not want their cities burned and looted.I think a full acquittal is far from a done deal.

It will a sad day when law and justice is NOT carried out because people are afraid of mobs and rioters.

Shit like what I'm talking about is exactly the reason why the police and the military exist: to protect people from themselves.

Sandy
04-17-2021, 04:36 PM
It will a sad day when law and justice is NOT carried out because people are afraid of mobs and rioters.

Shit like what I'm talking about is exactly the reason why the police and the military exist: to protect people from themselves.

Not to split hairs, but not really "themselves," instead to protect good people from the bad seeds that grow among us.