PDA

View Full Version : 2 for 2 in Cleveland!

Coon Club Road
04-15-2021, 01:44 PM
The shopping spree in Cleveland is about to begin!

In less than 24 hours, 2 felonious coons have been fatally rung up by the boys in blue... or in suits in the first case!

The first one was issued a set of wings by the DEA.
Apparently a couple of silly shines knuckled up on 2 DEA agents sitting in their car in a rather seedy neighborhood indeed, allegedly attempting to relieve them of their automobile by brandishing a weapon.

G men don't fuck with tasers and deployed the right tool for the right job saying I don't think so Mr. Boo... and promptly lead poisoned the silly coon.
:sheeit

The agent told investigators he felt 'threatened' before firing his own weapon. The family of the man who was shot disputes that claim.
https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/local/cleveland/heavy-police-presence-cleveland-east-side/95-90210ceb-a9f0-43e3-9461-aa3391ca0714

The next jigaboo apparently confused the command to "get on the ground" with "pull your Hi-Point from your waist band" after failing to scale a backyard fence.

This coon was also appropriately dispatched by perforation to hell.
:sheeit

Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said the man was wanted on two violent felony warrants.
https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/local/cleveland/officer-involved-shooting-cleveland/95-e2045c1d-c8da-4d19-ac9e-fa86bf9d3724

So 3-2-1 Cleveland... brace for impact when the coons wake up this afternoon!

Jim Crow
04-15-2021, 02:52 PM
Great work by DEA officer takin out Traycoon.And great marksman ship by the police officer who took down the other felonious nigger.Thumbs up to both officers!

Ray Cizzums
04-15-2021, 03:03 PM
Batwings over Cleveland. Here's hoping for more of the same !

:thumb:traybat:traybat:happynig

Sandy
04-15-2021, 03:38 PM
This is an area of the DEA I'd support increased funding for. What a shame there was no video. It would be the best "Bait Car" footage ever.

Coon Club Road
04-15-2021, 03:41 PM
In less than 24 hours, 2 felonious coons have been fatally rung up by the boys in blue... or in suits in the first case!

I must sadly report I was mis-informed the carjacking spook was made good, however apparently it is still stealing air... for now.

I apologize for spreading such good news... a 2 for 2 when actually only one spook met its demise.

As far as the shopping spree, I'm sure that will still be on since the second one was definitely bat winged.

Coon Club Road
04-16-2021, 11:04 AM
Update:

Body cam video released of the coon appropriately dispatched after pulling a gun on a brave police officer who responded with deadly force.

This should pre dispel any accusations mammy will attempt to make about him being a good boi on da way to da stoe to pick up his grandmas heart medicine he paid foe with his hard earned paper route money.

Unfortunately the lame media chose to stop the video right before the best part. Bastards.

This could be marketed as a premium pay-per-view event in its entirety.

It doesn't mention if the officer fired a single shot, a double tap, the old hat trick, dumped his mag or even reloaded, but nevertheless, Jamoke won't be down for breakfast.

While we are showing the events leading up to the suspect's death, 3News has elected not to air the officer's fatal gunshot.

Elected? Who voted? I didn't get a ballot!

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/local/cleveland/bodycam-footage-cleveland-police-officer-shot-killed-armed-suspect/95-5b5987d7-3c1c-4d9b-910d-894ce5015584

As far as the other Jamoke shot by the DEA agent in the original post, it seems as if it is still stealing air as there have been no reports to the contrary.