PDA

View Full Version : Manly sow kills light almost white looking sow out of jealousy.

Cat fur allergic
04-14-2021, 06:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUznIumXMM

haywood
04-14-2021, 07:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUznIumXMM

Damn, you're RIGHT!! Look at the 5 'o clock shadow on that primate!!

Coon Club Road
04-14-2021, 08:39 PM
There should be no criminal charges brought against anyone committing black on black crime.

Espantoon
04-14-2021, 08:51 PM
Damn, you're RIGHT!! Look at the 5 'o clock shadow on that primate!!

I've noticed that a number of sows have a mustache. You would think that shame would cause them to at least shave it or use some kind of hair removing treatment, but I guess the bucks don't mind.

Groid_Rage
04-14-2021, 09:21 PM
Killadelphia is nigger hell.

haywood
04-14-2021, 10:18 PM
Killadelphia is nigger hell.

Tru Dat!! I've lived in that libtard SHIT HOLE for several years and you are right!!

Coon Club Road
04-14-2021, 10:20 PM
I've noticed that a number of sows have a mustache. You would think that shame would cause them to at least shave it or use some kind of hair removing treatment, but I guess the bucks don't mind.

I've seen some of the ugliest, fatest, nastiess sows extremely pregnant... apparently nigger bucks demonstrate equal opportunity when it comes to throwing down the stove pipe to these vile women of color.

anti_nig
04-15-2021, 06:28 AM

Niggers are not nearly as sexually dimorphic humans are.

From my observations the real difference between a male nigger (buck) and a female nigger (sow) is the ability of shitting out niggletts. This seems to be the key difference between the sexes in this species, as sows with visible facial hair are quite common, while bucks with an opportunity to consume unlimited amounts of food (say someone was dumb enough to hire it to work at a fried chiggun restaurant) quite often have female appearing breasts. However, that species has managed to make both sexes be equally disgusting.

Cat fur allergic
04-15-2021, 12:04 PM
Niggers are not nearly as sexually dimorphic humans are.

From my observations the real difference between a male nigger (buck) and a female nigger (sow) is the ability of shitting out niggletts. This seems to be the key difference between the sexes in this species, as sows with visible facial hair are quite common, while bucks with an opportunity to consume unlimited amounts of food (say someone was dumb enough to hire it to work at a fried chiggun restaurant) quite often have female appearing breasts. However, that species has managed to make both sexes be equally disgusting.

Don't forget some sows have false penis/clit that is large as human males!

Jim Crow
04-15-2021, 02:56 PM
There should be no criminal charges brought against anyone committing black on black crime.
I agree! Nigger should be released under one circumstance. That it commits the same crime over!

Sandy
04-15-2021, 03:42 PM
while bucks with an opportunity to consume unlimited amounts of food (say someone was dumb enough to hire it to work at a fried chiggun restaurant) quite often have female appearing breasts. However, that species has managed to make both sexes be equally disgusting.

Don't forget some sows have false penis/clit that is large as human males!

A Chimper once posted a picture of a buck with sagging udders comparable to many niggersows. That's the stuff of nightmares. But even worse is a sow wanting to flaunt its muh poosie!

Ignatow
04-15-2021, 03:50 PM

Actually, no. Full scholarship to NU so it could be killed by fellow negresses, or for it to kill another negress. If still loose, it may hurt another human. More niggers dead, the better!