PDA

View Full Version : Inevitable?

Unregistered
04-13-2021, 06:29 PM
With all this shit going on, I don't see any way this will not pass. Groids will always get their way if they ook loud enough.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2021/04/09/us-congress-advances-slavery-reparations-bill

Sandy
04-13-2021, 10:05 PM
As if the trillions of dollars spent on welfare, food stamps, Section 8, "scholarships" to colleges that shouldn't have admitted niggers, the Democrats will finally do it.

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 02:21 PM
Even statues of niggers can’t resist grabbing their crotches. I feel much safer with them in chains. I find it amusing how democrats have virtually zero concept of money and spend on all this crap like it’s infinite. Eventually the tax payers won’t have anything left and then once every last penny in existence was spent trying to help niggers and they still are in the Stone Age with no wheel invented and sitting around letting the flies eat them and their dozens of little starving niglets with AIDS that are too fucking lazy to even dig a well for water... they still won’t accept that niggers just can’t be fixed.

Jim Crow
04-14-2021, 03:04 PM
I am not so sure it will happen.It would be difficult to decipher which monkeys were decent of slaves and which were not. And the monkeys would kill each other over that money.Homicides in the hood would increase drastically.And it would bankrupt the country. Would serve liberals right for cheating that stupid motherfucker into office.

Unregistered
04-14-2021, 03:20 PM
Reparations are complete BS. Reparations are only appropriate for people who actually suffered a wrong and are only paid by people who perpetrated it. There are no niggers alive who were actually slaves and is no one alive who actually owned a slave. I never owned a slave and, therefore, forcing me to pay money to a nigger who was never a slave through tax distributions or reductions of taxes for niggers would be nothing short of extortion and/or racial discrimination. Period. It's illegal.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-14-2021, 04:34 PM
Whatever form reparations take, niggers will be in a hurry to give it right back.

Coon Club Road
04-14-2021, 08:20 PM
Cool statue pictured in the article.

Out where I live, you could probably get away with putting a similar one in the front yard.

Might turn out to be an annoyance because of all the horn you would get from passersby!