PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta cops beg niggers to stop shooting each other in new campaign

Whitey Ford
04-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Atlanta cops beg residents to stop shooting each other in new campaign

https://i.imgur.com/c5p70ph.jpg

The Atlanta Police Department has taken to social media to beg residents: please stop shooting each other.

“We’re hoping that people will see the message and think twice before they resort to picking up a gun,” department spokeswoman Chata Spikes told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“Anger + Guns Adds Up to Nothing Good,” reads a Facebook post that pictures the equation’s answer as a flower-bedecked coffin.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/atlanta-cops-beg-residents-to-stop-shooting-each-other/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Sandy
04-13-2021, 01:24 PM
:lol

Isn't there some kind of Arab saying about telling a sandstorm to stop?

Groid_Rage
04-13-2021, 05:31 PM
Niggers always say dumb crap after one of their beasts commits a heinous crime like , "He be ignorant." as if the ape didn't realize raping, murdering then setting a white woman on fire was wrong or against the law.

Ray Cizzums
04-13-2021, 06:38 PM
Anger + Guns adds up to nothing good ? On the contrary, it saves the taxpayers big money,
when nigger burdens to society batwing each other. This offsets their cockroach-like breeding habits.

:traybat:bugeye:bucket

IseDaDiva
04-13-2021, 07:43 PM
Why would anyone want niggers to stop giving each other batwings? I do not understand.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-13-2021, 10:31 PM
It means niggers + guns equates nothing good.

Rev. Dick
04-13-2021, 10:47 PM
Niggers + guns = Good niggers

Bottle_of_Hate
04-14-2021, 04:50 PM
Niggers + guns = Good niggers

You read my mind. Something good :lol

zagnut
04-14-2021, 05:31 PM
They would be better off providing free sterilization. We could resurrect the C47s that dropped agent orange and fog Apelanta with a chemical sterilization for the masses.

tweakstick
04-14-2021, 05:37 PM
They don't respond to reason delivered while staring at the business end of a .40 cal. It's a waste of time and effort to think they'll respond to reason from a fecespook page that THEY WILL NEVER READ!!!

These idiots are pissing up a rope.

Jim Crow
04-14-2021, 05:55 PM
Anger + Guns adds up to nothing good ? On the contrary, it saves the taxpayers big money,
when nigger burdens to society batwing each other. This offsets their cockroach-like breeding habits.

:traybat:bugeye:bucket
Agreed!
I love nigger on nigger crime.

Coon Club Road
04-14-2021, 11:11 PM
There should be absolutely no penalty for nigger on nigger crime!

Crime stats in the black comoonity would plummet and the NAACP would be pleased!