PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Monkey in Motion

Coon Club Road
04-11-2021, 11:09 PM
You'll have to look at this to believe it... a clip from Cup Foods (sounded to me like a grocery chain but apparently it is a corner Haji mart or nigger carry out) where Fentanyl Floyd made his last transaction.

The fuckin' spook Curious George is walking around with a banana! :lol

Speed it up to the 8:30 mark and see the monkey with banana!

https://youtu.be/3WatBuFAELE

Bottle_of_Hate
04-12-2021, 12:42 AM
Talk about a zoo. It must be hell for cops to keep the monkeys behaving in that city.

Jim Crow
04-12-2021, 07:34 AM
I try not to pay attention to the fucking phony ass fake mockery of justice trial. It’s rigged, so they can get a conviction against YT.Libs want to please their nigger pets,so the savage apes won’t burn down the city.All niggers look like primates!

haywood
04-12-2021, 07:37 AM
I try not to pay attention to the fucking phony ass fake mockery of justice trial. It’s rigged, so they can get a conviction against YT.Libs want to please their nigger pets,so the savage apes won’t burn down the city.All niggers look like primates!

Tru Dat!! Some with BIGGER BOOT LIPS than others!!

Jim Crow
04-12-2021, 07:40 AM
Tru Dat!! Some with BIGGER BOOT LIPS than others!!
Bigger, smaller, what’s the difference? They are all ugly and disgusting to look at.The only good nigger is a dead nigger! I don’t mind looking on its grave while I’m relieving myself on it after drinking a 40 ounce drink.LOL!

haywood
04-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Bigger, smaller, what’s the difference? They are all ugly and disgusting to look at.The only good nigger is a dead nigger! I don’t mind looking on its grave while I’m relieving myself on it after drinking a 40 ounce drink.LOL!

I would take a SHIT on it after eating at my favorite all you can eat Taco Place!!

Coon Club Road
04-12-2021, 05:01 PM
I thought for sure in that video when it was stopped around the 8:30 mark the counselor was going to ask the spook witness what Curious George had in his hand! I would have pissed myself laughing!

Jim Crow
04-12-2021, 10:44 PM
I would take a SHIT on it after eating at my favorite all you can eat Taco Place!!
Niggers are shit.And they deserve shit!LOL!

Tar Remover
04-13-2021, 05:45 AM
Imagine that.....:lol