PDA

View Full Version : Thought of the day (Take a guess who the "F students" are...)

Raycizzumz
04-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Thought of the day: "The simple fact of the matter is that the world is ran by C students, which means it doesn't take too much luck for a bunch of F students to get away with something, at least for long enough to cause a lot of damage. After all, it's a hundred times easier to knock down a house than it is to build one."

The F students are "people who annoy you" if you haven't figured that out.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-11-2021, 12:38 PM

:rofl

Thanks for that. I got a good laugh. That was one of my favorite South Park moments.

Ray Cizzums
04-11-2021, 01:07 PM
That name is taken, sir.

Blue Gum
04-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Yea...and All niggers are " F " students....

I can remember, unfortunately when I was forced to go to a 90% nigger highschool for about 6 months, until I was able to transfer out, the things I saw were exactly what the country saw last summer in liberal nigger cities like Seattle, Portland, Baltimore....etc, the niggers at this school were fukin Animals, it was fights, extortion (niggers strong arming you for change) being pushed around, and stealing ...I remember going through the lunch line kn the cafeteria, I wouldn't eat the food but I would buy something to drink because I always brought my own lunch, the niggars would go through the line and load up their jacket pockets Etc with burgers fries any of the food that was laid out ala Carte , they stole everything...I thank God I was able to transfer out by using my Grand parents address....