PDA

View Full Version : Lemme Axe you something

Xetode
06-28-2017, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sxby0f43pc

SC Anemia
06-29-2017, 12:28 AM
Sure hope none of you guys ever wore Axe because I don't want to offend anyone but...
That is the most gawd-awful shit that has ever been marketed. I rented an apartment with another human in college who wore that crap. It's as pungent as deer estrus and you can smell it lingering in a room for days.

:hurl

Sandy
06-29-2017, 01:01 AM
Sure hope none of you guys ever wore Axe because I don't want to offend anyone but...
That is the most gawd-awful shit that has ever been marketed. I rented an apartment with another human in college who wore that crap. It's as pungent as deer estrus and you can smell it lingering in a room for days.

You've got that right. I tried it years ago when it was new, and specifically marketed to young men. It's worse than the cheapest cologne and makes Old Spice seem sophisticated!

Moolie Mook
06-29-2017, 11:57 AM
I had a younger cousin who told me that his crowd would use Old Spice when they were hitting up the bars or parties - they felt it provided a subconscious feeling of safety and security to the ladies because it would subconsciously remind them of a grandfather or their father. :lol

(of course this was back in the day when young adults were of a generation who grew up with many fathers and grandfathers wearing Old Spice - and they didn't have commercials with beastly negroes like Terry Crews)

Wear Old Spice and you'll get LAID!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCnlfDL_AG4

Koolaid Hair
06-30-2017, 02:44 PM
My youngest wears that shit. I tell him he smells like a bitch.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

justin igger
06-30-2017, 07:31 PM
All of Axe products are nigger named.

Africa, Essence, dark temptation,black chill, gold temptation...etc

Koolaid Hair
06-30-2017, 09:15 PM
All of Axe products are nigger named.

Africa, Essence, dark temptation,black chill, gold temptation...etc
They probably have a "magic nigger" in marketing they just slobber all over. Just a hunch though.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk