PDA

View Full Version : Princess Martha of Norway is a mud shark

animal mother
04-10-2021, 12:44 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/princess-martha-louise-of-norway-move-america-shaman-durek

I wonder how long before this thread is moved into the “mud shark mortuary “ category?

Sandy
04-10-2021, 02:25 PM
Her family needs to have her committed for the worst form of mental illness. That or they're going to have her Diana'd.

Ray Cizzums
04-10-2021, 03:19 PM
It's time to let Commander Anders Breivik out of jail, and put him in charge.

jenkemfactory
04-10-2021, 04:02 PM
He gots hisself some white poosie. Once he is confronted with fatherhood responsibility, she will be promptly issued sunglasses.

SC Anemia
04-10-2021, 04:17 PM
The 49-year-old is dating Shaman Durek, a Los Angeles-based spiritual healer who has a star-studded following that includes Gwyneth Paltrow, James Van Der Beek and Nina Dobrev, among others.

Well hell if Paltrow endorses this spook....

:rofl

Jim Crow
04-10-2021, 09:11 PM
Good grief! Do mudsharks have no shame!

IseDaDiva
04-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Well hell if Paltrow endorses this spook....

:rofl

Yeah, if that filthy, sloppy slag endorses the nigger he must be a good boi.

Hey, she can burn coal all she wants but how dare she subject her three human daughters to this Africoon buck? I guess it's too much to hope he won't molest or rape them.

This is the best she can do? Really? Some uber-fugly ooga booga jungle bunny?

haywood
04-12-2021, 07:34 AM
Her family needs to have her committed for the worst form of mental illness. That or they're going to have her Diana'd.

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
04-12-2021, 07:41 AM
The royal family will probably soon have her cleansed!
And I don’t mean with soap and water!

Whitey Ford
04-12-2021, 03:09 PM
He gots hisself some white poosie. Once he is confronted with fatherhood responsibility, she will be promptly issued sunglasses.

Menopausal mudsharks thankfully cannot bear sproglets. ;)

Interesting to note is that her ex-husband committed suicide right after he hooked up with the nigger. What he should've did is hang out with Prince Charles. Maybe Princess Martha could be arranged to have a dreadful 'accident' in a tunnel somewhere in Paris. Wetwork keeps the SAS boys sharp ;)

Ignatow
04-15-2021, 03:02 AM
All the Nordic kings of old wouldn't be able to rest in peace with this news. It is utterly disgusting, that a royal thinks niggers are people.

In her defense though, Norway didn't enslave niggers, so they're 2 steps closer to liberalism than the UK and the Anglosphere nations.

It will be the end of the world if some Japanese royal finds "love" with a negress or nigger. I don't see that happening anytime soon. But, who knows, look at the ginger cuck.

Shaman Durek. Nigger, you're a fake. Twin flame, the coalburner says. How lovely. Wait till this shine makes you a singular human torch.

Her ex-husband couldn't take the shame. His wife, being poked by that thing. I wish he had tons of therapy, alas, the humiliation was just too much.

I for one don't want that jigaboo and mudshark here in the US. Why don't the faker just move to Oslo