PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sow attacks worker for a bottle of laundry detergent.

Cat fur allergic
04-09-2021, 12:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2KuK63VWYQ

Coon Club Road
04-09-2021, 04:24 PM
That some BIG LOVE!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Liberals wonder why we do not want niggers around. Could it be possible liberals suffer from a 4th form of color blindness? Nah. It is all in the head. A genetic disorder they must share with the nigger itself is more likely.

Jim Crow
04-09-2021, 05:28 PM
NYC. Chances are that the monstrous she boon will not be found.And if it was, it will get off lightly.Nigger is the protected species of liberals.

Whitey Ford
04-09-2021, 05:38 PM
Laundry detergent and baby formula are like a form of currency to ghetto niggers. It's something that all the ghetto niggers want, need, can't usually afford and can't be bought with food stamps. hence, it becomes an item of value for nigger trade, bartering and a target of theft. When I was a brat working in a supermarket, I was told to watch out for theft of cough syrup (meth tweekers), laundry detergent (niggers), baby formula (niggers) and diapers (niggers.)

Ray Cizzums
04-09-2021, 05:53 PM
When I was a brat working in a supermarket, I was told to watch out for theft of cough syrup (meth tweekers), laundry detergent (niggers), baby formula (niggers) and diapers (niggers.)
I worked at a Key Food supermarket after high school, back in the '70s. If a manager said "Security up front" on the PA, that meant we got to strip stolen goods off a shoplifter, then eject it from the store. I considered that a perk. We used one guy's face to open the door, and heaved him into the gutter. Blacks didn't come in our location, except a few queenz, who paid for full shopping carts with stacks of food stamps. They hired one nigger as a security guard, who was caught stealing and fired within 2 weeks.

:sheeit:bobble:bugeye

Whitey Ford
04-09-2021, 07:55 PM
I worked at a Key Food supermarket after high school, back in the '70s. If a manager said "Security up front" on the PA, that meant we got to strip stolen goods off a shoplifter, then eject it from the store. I considered that a perk. We used one guy's face to open the door, and heaved him into the gutter. Blacks didn't come in our location, except a few queenz, who paid for full shopping carts with stacks of food stamps. They hired one nigger as a security guard, who was caught stealing and fired within 2 weeks.

:sheeit:bobble:bugeye

I knew a store manager once named Paul, and if he caught a nigger stealing in the store, he gave the nigger two choices:
A. Call the cops and get the nigger arrested.
B. Or just hand over the stolen item and the nigger's basketball clown shoes and then leave barefoot (and never come back!).

He had a box full of niggerball shoes in his office. :lmao

Coon Club Road
04-09-2021, 08:02 PM
Try that now and the en double A fuckin CP would send the swat team out!

IseDaDiva
04-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Hey, it's niggers. "I gotta be me!" and the libtards agree with that.

Ray Cizzums
04-09-2021, 09:49 PM
He had a box full of niggerball shoes in his office. :lmao
Now that's what I call a social justice warrior.

:thumb:bugeye

Sandy
04-10-2021, 01:06 PM
What a trophy room!

"Now this one I got from Marquavious. Very common pair of fake Air Jordans with spray paint the nigger applied itself, but it was a great wrangling that makes these memorable. This one's from DeAndre. It was so scared, it ran out of the store with a visible load of shit in the back of its underwear."