PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Markle off the hook.....Gangster Phil is deyad !!

CoonsЯus
04-09-2021, 07:46 AM
Nigger Markle, the Royal Fambly's gollywog, must be breathing a sigh of relief this morning as Grandpa Phil goes to that big palace in the sky. I'm sure she had fears of ending up like her husband's momma.....sandwiched below Paris !

Ray Cizzums
04-09-2021, 10:11 AM
The Golliwog (originally spelled Golliwogg) is the least known of the major anti-black caricatures in the United States. Golliwogs are grotesque creatures,1 with very dark, often jet black skin, large white-rimmed eyes, red or white clown lips, and wild, frizzy hair.

:rofl:thumb

IseDaDiva
04-09-2021, 12:22 PM
Nigger Markle, the Royal Fambly's gollywog, must be breathing a sigh of relief this morning as Grandpa Phil goes to that big palace in the sky. I'm sure she had fears of ending up like her husband's momma.....sandwiched below Paris !

Too bad he didn't make it to the century mark. He could have had a congratulatory telegram from his wife. But it's a miracle he got to be 99, what with the hard life he had, struggling and working so hard for long hours to support his family.

CoonsЯus
04-09-2021, 12:39 PM
what with the hard life he had, struggling and working so hard for long hours to support his family.

stepping away from humor for the minute Diva, remember he was a Royal Navy sailor and officer during WWII - the chances of him being lost at sea were extremely high. For any sailor to survive the German Uboats was really quite a feat. If only for this accomplishment, I salute the man.

Jim Crow
04-09-2021, 12:45 PM
I don’t think Philip was a major threat to the quadroon.I would think it’s the queen and the very quiet Prince Charles. I still have hopes that the quadroon and her sproggs,along with the ginger oil drifter have a little bad luck at 50,000 feet during a family flight and end up perished.

Ignatow
04-09-2021, 02:00 PM
I am 1,000% sure Philip had the SAS take care of Diana the sandnigger loving whore. Damn it, a princess of everything white, and she wants to lay with Muslim filth. No evidence he did it, well, those SAS were professionals. He was too old to deal with Markle.

CoonsЯus
04-09-2021, 02:04 PM
I am 1,000% sure Philip had the SAS take care of Diana the sandnigger loving whore. Damn it, a princess of everything white, and she wants to lay with Muslim filth. No evidence he did it, well, those SAS were professionals. He was too old to deal with Markle.

100% - I would put my muh dik on it !

Ignatow
04-09-2021, 02:10 PM
100% - I would put my muh dik on it !

Damn, you funny maing!

IseDaDiva
04-09-2021, 07:21 PM
stepping away from humor for the minute Diva, remember he was a Royal Navy sailor and officer during WWII - the chances of him being lost at sea were extremely high. For any sailor to survive the German Uboats was really quite a feat. If only for this accomplishment, I salute the man.

Yeah, he managed to survive, unlike countless other young men who did not. And then he returned to his life of luxury paid for by others that he enjoyed from cradle to grave, while those countless others who also managed to survive - although often with mutiliations, PSTD, and little to come home to - struggled.

He was lucky, that's all. I feel no great admiration for that. This is JMHO.

Tar Remover
04-11-2021, 04:35 PM
:lmao Golliwog! Yes.

haywood
04-11-2021, 07:19 PM

Tru Dat!!

Celticgirl
04-11-2021, 08:26 PM
I read that Harry feels bad now he was not there when his grandfather died. I can't believe he gave all that up for her. I read that BLM wanted to protest the royal family. WTF. I'd watch it if I were them.

CoonsЯus
04-11-2021, 09:14 PM
I read that Harry feels bad now he was not there when his grandfather died. I can't believe he gave all that up for her. I read that BLM wanted to protest the royal family. WTF. I'd watch it if I were them.

well we know the answer....niggers ruin everything ! Simple.