PDA

View Full Version : Ex-NFL nigger ape murders 6 humans..

Blue Gum
04-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Well another nigger tape's brain snaps again, don't have a lot of details, apparently it occurred in South Carolina, York County, one of the humans was a medical doctor and his wife and two of his young grandchildren ages 8 or 9, also a Workman doing work at their house was shot and killed too. I read a brief story on the internet, and a quote from the Nigger Apes Daddy, was " I have to say he was a good kid, the football messed him up " typical nigger response. The classic nigger position, NEVER take responsibility the nigger ape did make itself good in a po-po stand off, I almost would have rather seen this nigger ape scum be put in a cage for 10 years THEN strung up....

Sandy
04-08-2021, 03:22 PM
SC has executed only 43 people since 1976, I'm reading. So don't worry, not only will it escape punishment for an obvious capital crime, it'll plead insanity and spend 10 years in a comfortable psych treatment facility.

Coon Club Road
04-08-2021, 03:55 PM
SC has executed only 43 people since 1976, I'm reading. So don't worry, not only will it escape punishment for an obvious capital crime, it'll plead insanity and spend 10 years in a comfortable psych treatment facility.

No worries this time Mr. S... the dindu earned its bat wings at its own hands... the PoPo not having to waste ammo, the S.C. taxpayers not having to put up another scholarship to NU!

Sandy
04-08-2021, 06:34 PM
No worries this time Mr. S... the dindu earned its bat wings at its own hands... the PoPo not having to waste ammo, the S.C. taxpayers not having to put up another scholarship to NU!

Ah yes, that's right, I'd even posted about it in the other forum. There are just too many nigger crimes to keep straight!

Tell it like it is
04-08-2021, 06:57 PM
Well, we can all rest easy....Doddering old Joe has called for a ban on so called ghost guns.These gun receivers are usually finished by at least semi skilled machinists who do so for the challenge, money saving, or customization.I can't imagine the average criminal or stupid ass nigger finishing an 80% receiver to avoid a background check.Not only is such activity legal, the lying MSM could only come up with one shooting thAt ALLEGEDLY involved a home built receiver based firearm.If the idiot in chief wants to do something about crime, he should look into banning niggers.They are used in far more crimes than any gun I've ever owned.And niggers are not protected by the constitution, like guns on the second amendment.In fact, guns REDUCE crime, seeing that they are used to eliminate niggers on a daily basis.Yep, more guns and less niggers will make America great again!

Full clip
04-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Can you imagine the MSN/Libtard 'St. George' style MELTDOWN if the six humans had collectively beaten the Nigger ape to death?
Alas, within 24 hours this will be ancient history except of course to the relatives of the deceased humans.....

CoonsЯus
04-08-2021, 08:21 PM
This seems to be an encouraging trend of late, niggers are self deleting all over the place. I fully endorse their behavior and support their will !

Coon Club Road
04-08-2021, 09:16 PM
Ah yes, that's right, I'd even posted about it in the other forum. There are just too many nigger crimes to keep straight!

Enough nigger crime to make ones head spin!

Unregistered
04-10-2021, 10:18 PM
This story made me so damn mad. A grandfather and grandchildren? The MSM is focusing on how this guy was an NFL player. It was a fucking nigger who went into a white neighborhood and killed a white family plus other whites who happened to be nearby. The fact that it goodified itself is bad because it deserved to go to prison and face a white gang that would beat the tar out of it before it faced judgement up above.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/phillip-adams-brain-tested-cte-south-carolina-shooting Now all media outlets are reporting that its brain will be studied for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)??? I don't give a shit what it had. It was a god damn nigger that killed a family for being white. What do they mean that they don't know why it murdered white people? It was 100% racism from the nigger's part.

I hate niggers. I hate their disgusting race.

Celticgirl
04-10-2021, 11:11 PM
Can you imagine the MSN/Libtard 'St. George' style MELTDOWN if the six humans had collectively beaten the Nigger ape to death?
Alas, within 24 hours this will be ancient history except of course to the relatives of the deceased humans.....

Oh man Biden would be pissed if the family beat him and killed him. Kamala would too. They would use it to install hate crime charges against the family. You know it I know it.

Celticgirl
04-10-2021, 11:13 PM
I hate them too and I hate the white liberals who enable them. If they want reparations why can't the liberals just pay?

Celticgirl
04-10-2021, 11:15 PM
If the family deleted him before he could hurt them he would probably have been made into a George Floyd like martyr. It would not surprise me.

Full clip
04-11-2021, 01:21 AM
This story made me so damn mad. A grandfather and grandchildren? The MSM is focusing on how this guy was an NFL player. It was a fucking nigger who went into a white neighborhood and killed a white family plus other whites who happened to be nearby. The fact that it goodified itself is bad because it deserved to go to prison and face a white gang that would beat the tar out of it before it faced judgement up above.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/phillip-adams-brain-tested-cte-south-carolina-shooting Now all media outlets are reporting that its brain will be studied for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)??? I don't give a shit what it had. It was a god damn nigger that killed a family for being white. What do they mean that they don't know why it murdered white people? It was 100% racism from the nigger's part.

I hate niggers. I hate their disgusting race.

'....its brain will be studied for CTE'. Errr... how do you FIND a Niggers brain?

Coon Club Road
04-11-2021, 09:22 AM
'....its brain will be studied for CTE'. Errr... how do you FIND a Niggers brain?

With a big microscope! :lol

jenkemfactory
04-11-2021, 09:31 AM
They're going to test it's brain? All three molecules?
They're trying to figure out why an inherently violent nigger is so violent?

Blue Gum
04-11-2021, 12:14 PM
They're going to test it's brain? All three molecules?
They're trying to figure out why an inherently violent nigger is so violent?

To test any niggers brain IS a waste of time. It's been widely reported but never followed up on, is that the nigger animals brain and intellectual quotient is 10-20 points below/behind other races including other minority groups.

The nigger mouth pieces though would have you believe its YT's fault, I've seen it all my academic life, the nigger in the classroom is always the most stupid and largely because niggers dont care about school. I used to ser niggers cutting up on class or not even showing up.

Its really really sad the amount of money that has and will continue to be spent on worthless stinking violent niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-11-2021, 12:36 PM
To test any niggers brain IS a waste of time. It's been widely reported but never followed up on, is that the nigger animals brain and intellectual quotient is 10-20 points below/behind other races including other minority groups.

The nigger mouth pieces though would have you believe its YT's fault, I've seen it all my academic life, the nigger in the classroom is always the most stupid and largely because niggers dont care about school. I used to ser niggers cutting up on class or not even showing up.

Its really really sad the amount of money that has and will continue to be spent on worthless stinking violent niggers.

Growing up I ended up having to go to a school in the city for a couple years. I went from a high preforming school that had only a few niggers to a school that was 75% niggers. Fortunately for me I was several grade levels ahead of them in all subjects so most of the classes I was in were not 75% nigger. I went from being an average student to the top 2% of the graduating class that year. Most of the stuff I was learning was a year or two behind in terms of where I came from. However there were enough niggers in each class to be disruptive enough to make learning more difficult. You would always see them with their oversized headphones on thuggin out in the back while the teacher was trying to reach the ones who wanted to learn. Niggers being niggers. Loud, obnoxious, and disruptive.

Where it really hurt me was when I went back to my original school. Now I was the one who was behind a few years by comparison. I had to go to summer school just to make enough credits to graduate, even though I had not failed any classes. Niggers ruin everything.