PDA

View Full Version : Duck Dynasty cucks over adopted sproglet

Whitey Ford
04-08-2021, 03:18 AM
Everyone knows that Duck Dynasty are a bunch of beard growing phonies masquerading as rugged, self sufficient back woods types. But cucks, too?
Duck Dynasty's Korie and Willie Robertson Discuss 'Ugly' Racist Comments Aimed at Their Son

https://i.imgur.com/mHz8f6o.jpg
Now that their show is cancelled due to falling ratings they scream raycisssssssssss like some nigger.
"When Duck Dynasty hit, when we were on television and you had all these racist people on there making all kind of ugly comments," Willie Robertson said

Korie and Willie Robertson are speaking out about the racist comments they received about their biracial son Will during the family's time on Duck Dynasty.

The couple openly discussed racism in America on the inaugural episode of their new Facebook Watch show, At Home with the Robertsons, sharing that they "didn't think about" race until starring in their A&E reality show and they started seeing "ugly" comments about Will.

"People were like, 'Wait, who's the Black kid? Who does he belong to?' We're like, 'Our son?' " Korie recalled during a conversation with Will and Love and Hip Hop's Yandy and Mendeecees Harris.

"When Duck Dynasty hit, when we were on television and you had all these racist people on there making all kind of ugly comments," Willie remembered. "For us, it was weird because then now he can see that."

https://people.com/tv/duck-dynasty-korie-willie-robertson-discuss-ugly-racist-comments-aimed-at-son/

Groid_Rage
04-09-2021, 11:38 AM
They mated with a nigger, yucch

Coon Club Road
04-10-2021, 12:57 AM
"I was one of the only Black kids in my grade..."

"As I got older, I started realizing that, 'Oh gosh, I'm a lot different."

I gots this big old tar paper roll in my trousers and all I feel like doing is muh dikking the white wiminz like muh step mammy!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-10-2021, 08:57 PM
I thought these weirdos were under the liberal foot for being evil racists who hated niggers? It is all so confusing now... This is why I don't watch TV.

Coon Club Road
04-12-2021, 03:14 PM
I thought these weirdos were under the liberal foot for being evil racists who hated niggers? It is all so confusing now... This is why I don't watch TV.

Just like that cooking show "Pioneer Coddler" we kicked around a few months ago when they introduced their coon skin kid into the middle of the whitest of white shows.

Frank
04-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Just like that cooking show "Pioneer Coddler" we kicked around a few months ago when they introduced their coon skin kid into the middle of the whitest of white shows.

Are you telling me Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond has a nigger kid?

Oh fuck.. you are right.

Frank
04-12-2021, 10:51 PM

Oh fuck.. you are right.

What would have been a great human family picture is ruined with a useless nigger.

Frank
04-12-2021, 10:55 PM
What would have been a great human family picture is ruined with a useless nigger.

It's looks like a pumpkin headed retard. Is he special ED? Probably flings poo at people when it doesn't get it's way.

Bets on how long it takes before we hear about this shitskin being wrangled by the police?

Coon Club Road
04-12-2021, 10:58 PM

Oh fuck.. you are right.

Sad to say Frank, but yes.

We're not sure the full story as the spook kid kinda suddenly appeared shortly after the television industry became "woke" after Curious George Fentanyl Floyd was deleted last summer.

He may have been "written" into the show to be like every other show featuring at least one token nigger.

But we do know he stole the family ATV and crashed it!

Frank
04-12-2021, 11:02 PM
But we do know he stole the family ATV and crashed it!

Niggers can't drive machinery. Nigger Wallace has proven this.

Coon Club Road
04-12-2021, 11:52 PM
Niggers can't drive machinery. Nigger Wallace has proven this.

If you want to read about the Pioneer Woman's pet spook Jamoke, click here:https://www.nickiswift.com/276274/the-truth-about-ree-drummonds-foster-son/

From another piece written about them: "two days later, Jamar hopped on (stole) one of our ATVs and took off down our road. He’d never driven before, so when he saw the vehicle in the garage he thought it seemed like a fun activity. About fifty yards down the road, he made too sharp a turn and wound up tipping over the ATV and badly injuring his foot.

Sandy
04-13-2021, 01:26 PM

At least the children seem to know what the nigger is, and keep their heads close together while the nigger is almost like a photobomber.

Coon Club Road
04-14-2021, 11:19 PM
At least the children seem to know what the nigger is, and keep their heads close together while the nigger is almost like a photobomber.

I hope the girls also sleep with one eye open since they are under the same roof with a muh dikking coon.