PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to sharing my experiences and meeting like-minded people

Anastasia
04-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Hi, I'm Anastasia. You can call me Ana.

I've been "nigger aware" for a while, ever since I was introduced to the wonders of forced bussing in high school (skoo), but it was the nigger George Floyd category N chimpouts last year that finally made me lose all tolerance for monkeyshines and realize that negroids and those who worship and enable them are beyond any kind of redemption.

I'm a registered nurse and I'm lucky enough to work in the ER of a "good" hospital (very few niggers). I do have some hospital "close encoonters of the dark kind" that I'll be sharing.

P.S. I proudly despise asslifters (Muslims/sand niggers) as well; had to deal with quite a bit of their uppity 'shines in college.

jenkemfactory
04-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Welcome, friend!
Hey! I'm the first to welcome! Where's my prize!

Bottle_of_Hate
04-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Welcome.

Sandy
04-07-2021, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the site!

Coon Club Road
04-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Club" Ana!

I can't imagine what it would have been like to ride a bus for 45 mins or an hour with some of my friends to a shithole skoo half filled with jigs... the smell was probably overwhelming!

I would have dropped out!

Very much looking forward to your spear chucker stories! I've told many myself :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-07-2021, 02:59 PM
Glad to have you here, Ana! My worst nigger-related experiences involved my freshman year in a mostly nigger high skoo outside Baltinog.

You found a good place! Let it rip!!!

tweakstick
04-07-2021, 03:41 PM
Hi, Ana, and welcome aboard! Your background description sounds familiar to me for some reason. Were you a previous member or maybe a member of the old site?

:club

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-07-2021, 04:14 PM
Welcome Ana! Niggers are ugly and they stink. This is why the rayciss stores must keep their “beauty” products behind glass.

Anastasia
04-07-2021, 06:20 PM
Hi, Ana, and welcome aboard! Your background description sounds familiar to me for some reason. Were you a previous member or maybe a member of the old site?

:club

I wasn't a previous member here. Don't know how much "cross-membership" is common among posters here but I was a member of another, "milder" site that was racially aware but didn't allow the use of the word "nigger."

Anastasia
04-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Club" Ana!

I can't imagine what it would have been like to ride a bus for 45 mins or an hour with some of my friends to a shithole skoo half filled with jigs... the smell was probably overwhelming!

I would have dropped out!

Very much looking forward to your spear chucker stories! I've told many myself :lol

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys and gals.

It was the niggers who were bussed to our school (turning it from a school to a skoo). The only positive about that was that most of the white kids thought of the niggers as what they were, invaders.

Ignatow
04-07-2021, 07:31 PM
Welcome Ana.

Coon Club Road
04-07-2021, 10:10 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys and gals.

It was the niggers who were bussed to our school (turning it from a school to a skoo). The only positive about that was that most of the white kids thought of the niggers as what they were, invaders.

And if the same thing happened at your school that happened around here, the jigs did their best to turn great schools in skoo shitholes, just like what they were being bussed to the white neighborhoods to get out of!

Bussing... why even more young white people hate niggers!

Tar Remover
04-08-2021, 06:20 AM
Welcome Ana! Let's bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

IseDaDiva
04-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Hello and welcome! You can say "Nigger" to your heart's content here!:)

haywood
04-08-2021, 10:07 PM
hi, i'm anastasia. You can call me ana.

I've been "nigger aware" for a while, ever since i was introduced to the wonders of forced bussing in high school (skoo), but it was the nigger george floyd category n chimpouts last year that finally made me lose all tolerance for monkeyshines and realize that negroids and those who worship and enable them are beyond any kind of redemption.

I'm a registered nurse and i'm lucky enough to work in the er of a "good" hospital (very few niggers). I do have some hospital "close encoonters of the dark kind" that i'll be sharing.

P.s. I proudly despise asslifters (muslims/sand niggers) as well; had to deal with quite a bit of their uppity 'shines in college.

welcome!!

Groid_Rage
04-28-2021, 07:12 PM
Welcome to Chimpout, Ana!
Good I am glad you are here.
Niggers seem to better at preying on the humane nurturing instincts of women then men.
I am glad you have the sense not to fall for their phony shuck and jive act and see them for the savage POSs most of them are