PDA

View Full Version : Nigger actress we never heard of is angry it can now go by Thandiwe instead of Thandie

Sandy
04-05-2021, 12:15 PM
Audiences have known her as Thandie Newton for over 30 years. Now, the Westworld actress has revealed that is not her real name. Her real name is Thandiwe Newton.

Newton’s full name is Melanie Thandiwe Newton. Thandiwe is pronounced “tan-DEE-way” and it means “beloved”. In an interview with British Vogue, she revealed that her name was misspelled in the credits to her first film in 1991, Flirting which co-starred Nicole Kidman and Noah Taylor. As a result, Thandie Newton has stuck for over three decades. It’s not known way she waited so long to revert to the real spelling her name — but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that we refer to her as Thandiwe Newton from here on out.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/thandiwe-newton-reveals-true-spelling-043210660.html

I guess I'm not part of any "audience," since this is the first day I ever heard of that she-nig.

Lots of beginning actors get their names misspelled and then make sure about it in future productions. It's no big deal. Only a nigger would be stupid enough to accept it, unless even niggers had a hard enough time with a "beloved" Apefricoon name that niggers make up anyway.

Ray Cizzums
04-05-2021, 12:33 PM
There was a great reveal, written by a civil court attorney, that I saw on the old CO site. He was assigned nigger clients by the firm he worked for, and had some keen insight into TNB. One point he made was the niggers often had no idea what their actual name was, because it was so ridiculous, no one would use it. The mammy who made it up, either couldn't spell it, or forgot it, causing their court proceedings to grind to a halt. The judge didn't want to hear "He just go by Tay Tay". The lawyer asked the mammy why she named her daughter La'trine. She thought it sounded good.

Jim Crow
04-05-2021, 09:01 PM
An unknown sheboon actress flapping it’s boot lips like it’s important and people really give a shit!I’d like to tell it “stick a banana in your mouth and shut the fuck up nigger!”

Groid_Rage
04-05-2021, 10:06 PM
Plenty of whiggers and nigger lovers :niggerlover here are impressed by her stunningly brave move. https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/546590-actress-thandiwe-newton-returns-to-her-zimbabwean-birth-name-im

jenkemfactory
04-06-2021, 03:15 AM
Thie fukie?

haywood
04-06-2021, 07:53 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/thandiwe-newton-reveals-true-spelling-043210660.html

I guess I'm not part of any "audience," since this is the first day I ever heard of that she-nig.

Lots of beginning actors get their names misspelled and then make sure about it in future productions. It's no big deal. Only a nigger would be stupid enough to accept it, unless even niggers had a hard enough time with a "beloved" Apefricoon name that niggers make up anyway.

I remember that nigger. It was in "Interview with the Vampire." Nigger should be grateful it's allowed to be in movies!! Niggers are worthless!!

tweakstick
04-06-2021, 08:05 AM
So how is Newton pronounced?

In-nee-dubba-yu-tee-owin?