PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit. Nigger criminal gets beat up by cops. Now media is crying!

Cat fur allergic
04-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Stockton police accused of beating Black teen

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stockton-police-accused-beating-black-205012729.html

Sandy
04-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Stockton police said that the pursuit began when officers saw Carter driving "erratically and speeding in excess of 100 mph." The department accused the teen of turning off his headlights and leading police on a roughly three-minute pursuit.

The truth: cops accused of doing their jobs. Nigger not resisting arrest? Sure it wasn't, after cops stepped up their wrangling techniques.

Jim Crow
04-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Me thinks those cops need a raise,a promotion and a medal!

Ignatow
04-05-2021, 07:26 PM
Boo hoo nigger, be an ass, you get what you deserve!

Groid_Rage
04-06-2021, 03:10 AM
Stockton is a nigger fuxxated shithole run by a nigger.

tweakstick
04-06-2021, 08:27 AM
officers began following him in an attempt to pull him over for speeding. The teen was initially unaware that police were behind him, the suit states.

Bullshit. Initially for how long? Long enough for them to catch up to him? To hit the blue lights? If the nigger was initially aware, he wouldn't have been clocked at 100!

Yep, 100 MPH. Cops tend to take that shit personally since it puts their lives at risk to catch you, stupid nigger. Once cops have to chase you down, they have zero patience left for bullshit. He should have expected a beating somewhere after about 30 to 40 over the limit but especially once he didn't stop. I know I would have. Of course I'm not a stupid nigger or dumb enough to do any of that.

He should have just rolled out onto the ground with his paws on his head and laid on his stomach with his ankles crossed.

Coon Club Road
04-06-2021, 09:35 AM
"... He should have just rolled out onto the ground with his paws on his head and laid on his stomach with his ankles crossed."

I think that's what happened... that roll to the ground causing those black eyes! :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
04-07-2021, 01:03 PM
Just another nigger who "stepped" and realized he wasn't scaring or intimidating the popo.