PDA

View Full Version : The niggers in lane 3

Odin's balls
04-05-2021, 04:30 AM
During lockdown there was pretty much nothing on the roads in the UK. Driving was glorious and I really enjoyed being able to throw my little Italian sports car around in the manner it was made for, as I was running groceries to my Dad 70 miles away.
Although I was always within the speed limit, observing correct lane discipline and using YT's driving etiquette of mirror, signal then manoeuvre.

Something that struck me as amusing was seeing the occasional coon on the motorway.

No use of mirrors, no signals, straight off the sliproad and then sit in lane 3 for miles on end, usually while playing with their sail foam to put a movie on while driving, overtaking nothing and forcing all other drivers to swing out from lane 1 to lane 4 in order to overtake legally.

Is this something the niggers do in the States?

I also got to see some really weird crashes involving niggers that made me wonder how these things get a licence in the first place. How on earth do you crash a car into the central barrier when there is nothing else on the road?

Three car smashes (all niggers) which were obviously high speed, judging by the trail of destruction spanning several hundred yards. With Police, amberlamps and fire service in attendance. How do they manage that on an empty road?

haywood
04-05-2021, 07:52 AM
During lockdown there was pretty much nothing on the roads in the UK. Driving was glorious and I really enjoyed being able to throw my little Italian sports car around in the manner it was made for, as I was running groceries to my Dad 70 miles away.
Although I was always within the speed limit, observing correct lane discipline and using YT's driving etiquette of mirror, signal then manoeuvre.

Something that struck me as amusing was seeing the occasional coon on the motorway.

No use of mirrors, no signals, straight off the sliproad and then sit in lane 3 for miles on end, usually while playing with their sail foam to put a movie on while driving, overtaking nothing and forcing all other drivers to swing out from lane 1 to lane 4 in order to overtake legally.

I also got to see some really weird crashes involving niggers that made me wonder how these things get a licence in the first place. How on earth do you crash a car into the central barrier when there is nothing else on the road?

Three car smashes (all niggers) which were obviously high speed, judging by the trail of destruction spanning several hundred yards. With Police, amberlamps and fire service in attendance. How do they manage that on an empty road?

Because they're niggers!! And yes Odin, they drive the same way here!!

Ray Cizzums
04-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Is this something the niggers do in the States? I also got to see some really weird crashes involving niggers that made me wonder how these things get a licence in the first place.
Damn right they do it. Hogging the passing lane is TNB here. Half of them, usually sheboons, are too stupid to know it's for passing, and the other half just like to fuck with whitey. They are almost always missing a license, registration and/or insurance - and usually are in some shitbox they borrowed, stole or switched the plates on. High speed chases ending in tremendous wrecks are commonplace, as they don't own the vehicle, or need to get to a job. Nigger pedestrians also love to obstruct traffic, and will provoke motorists with their slow shuffle.

:bongo:bugeye:melon

NotThatGuy
04-05-2021, 01:09 PM
Here in MN, you legally have to have a license and the vehicle has to be insured in order to be on the road. Those are the laws, to niggers, they are just suggestions. I remember seeing a nigger hit a gal's car in a parking lot, driver had a license, but zero insurance. Police were called. Driver did NOT understand why, she was unable to use the passengers insurance (which was expired on a different vehicle).

Jim Crow
04-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Sounds like whatever country you’re in,niggers ruin everything!

Tar Remover
04-06-2021, 05:13 AM

Yes. Goddamn niggers are stupid anywhere they are. Even if they end up on Mars. Do you know if any batwings were issued? That would be a great ending to the story......:traybat

Tar Remover
04-06-2021, 05:15 AM
Damn right they do it. Hogging the passing lane is TNB here. Half of them, usually sheboons, are too stupid to know it's for passing, and the other half just like to fuck with whitey. They are almost always missing a license, registration and/or insurance - and usually are in some shitbox they borrowed, stole or switched the plates on. High speed chases ending in tremendous wrecks are commonplace, as they don't own the vehicle, or need to get to a job. Nigger pedestrians also love to obstruct traffic, and will provoke motorists with their slow shuffle.

I always call them in as drunk drivers. I never mention the fact that they are niggers......:lol

Coon Club Road
04-06-2021, 09:59 AM
"... Is this something the niggers do in the States"?

Yes it certainly is OB!

We call it driving like a nigger!

Here is a link to the definition!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Driving%20Like%20a%20Nigger

Happy Motoring!

Odin's balls
04-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Yes it certainly is OB!

We call it driving like a nigger!

Here is a link to the definition!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Driving%20Like%20a%20Nigger

Happy Motoring!

Nice to know that others have noticed and I am not alone. :lol

International recognition of driving like a nigger is reassuring.

haywood
04-09-2021, 07:59 AM

It's ANNOYING as FUCK when one of these primates knuckle drags across the skreet!! They walk slower than a sloth but run like a CHEETAH when da' poleez are after them!!

Coon Club Road
04-09-2021, 04:34 PM
It's ANNOYING as FUCK when one of these primates knuckle drags across the skreet!! They walk slower than a sloth but run like a CHEETAH when da' poleez are after them!!

That's a no shitter for sure!

haywood
04-10-2021, 08:09 AM
That's a no shitter for sure!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Yes. Goddamn niggers are stupid anywhere they are. Even if they end up on Mars. Do you know if any batwings were issued? That would be a great ending to the story......:traybat
If Elon Musk could convince them all to go to mars, he would be the savior of humanity.

Cat fur allergic
04-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Niggers in NYC just ran red lights when this started. Niggers didn't obey any traffic laws. Yet some how cops are always on their side. If say a nigger blocks me in and refuse to move back. The cop would have ask me to back up. Have the nigger drive thru first.