PDA

View Full Version : Elderly man gets sent to the hospital by a nigger.

Cat fur allergic
04-04-2021, 07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_wWCuH_ZM

IseDaDiva
04-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Thank you, PC libtards, for making the world a better place for humans. Niggers need to be free to express their true natures. Nice going.

Jim Crow
04-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Savage apes should not be allowed to live in a society with humans.

Ray Cizzums
04-04-2021, 09:59 PM
In the past, I've had several sidewalk showdowns with approaching apes.
Their body language gives away their intent.
Your only recourse is to prepare to defend yourself, fill your hand, and make sure they see you do it.

:dirtyjob:witchdance

Coon Club Road
04-04-2021, 10:54 PM
In the past, I've had several sidewalk showdowns with approaching apes.
Their body language gives away their intent.
Your only recourse is to prepare to defend yourself, fill your hand, and make sure they see you do it.

:dirtyjob:witchdance

Yep... nothing can feel better than a handful of Pachmayr when a pavement ape is knuckling at you with the look! I know it turns my balls into cast iron! :lol

deadmann83
04-05-2021, 12:25 AM
Thank you, PC libtards, for making the world a better place for humans. Niggers need to be free to express their true natures. Nice going. Niggers need something alright but I can't say what it is without getting banned...

Ray Cizzums
04-05-2021, 10:11 AM
Yep... nothing can feel better than a handful of Pachmayr when a pavement ape is knuckling at you with the look! I know it turns my balls into cast iron! :lol
I couldn't carry when I worked NYC construction jobs, but back then cops didn't arrest you for a folding knife. It was sometimes obvious when hostile jaboons were about to make a move as they approached. But if you reached for something, even your keys, while heading right at them, they would scatter like the cockroaches they are. Of course, NYC niggers back then were usually not packing guns, unlike today.

Groid_Rage
04-05-2021, 11:07 AM
This is why I hate those fukken subhuman animals.

jenkemfactory
04-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Fucking jogger. I hate these joggers. The only scum worst than joggers are their enablers.