PDA

View Full Version : Asian couple harassed and attacked in Central Park: no description of color=NIGGER

Sandy
04-03-2021, 09:53 AM
The comments were sexual in nature, making his wife uncomfortable, the victim told the station.

The suspect repeatedly tried to close in on the family — and they moved away — but then he cornered them, the victim said.

"Now he’s really in my face and I asked him really politely, ‘Hey let’s practice social distance, you don’t have a mask on, it’s a pretty big park, let’s practice social distance,’" he said. "And then he muttered something to me and said, well, ‘You got a mask. That’s an advantage.’ And then he mentioned ‘You guys always have the advantage.'"

Then the man socked him in the face and took off, cops said.

The victim said his cheek was fractured in two places.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/asian-man-punched-central-park

Could this be anything but a nigger? Talking to itself, crude propositioning of the woman, then a sucker punch, and no mention if white, brown or nigger.

Ray Cizzums
04-03-2021, 10:58 AM
Fox News and the NY Post, supposedly conservative news organizations, engage in standard "woke" reporting, and always leave out any mention of niggers being responsible. The Post has a newsroom full of SJW asshole reporters, who love "racist rant" stories, as long as they can make whites look bad.

:cuffs:sheeit:bugeye

jenkemfactory
04-03-2021, 11:01 AM
The perp must be some little white lady.

Bottle_of_Hate
04-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Video shows a nigger.

Two workers were suspended because they did not intervene... Had they tried to stop the nigger they would have been FIRED without even investigating.

This is yet another video of the 90% of crimes committed by niggers being lumped into "white supremacy".

Sandy
04-03-2021, 11:26 AM
Video shows a nigger.

I think you mean the attack just outside a building. This was in Central Park. Niggers are so out of control that we can't keep up!